Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RefSeller referrals shop  (Read 864 times)
RefSeller (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:40:25 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 08:33:33 PM by RefSeller

Hello I sell referrals, any country , even with phone verifications, new hotmail emails for each.

Please message me or contact me at skype - refseller
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 10:44:01 AM

And suddenly the whole world creating free website with free domains to sell referals ...
I want to know something if we choose countrydo you provide email verification etc on those referals? also phone numbers . or only sign ups using emails

Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:44:44 AM

RefSeller (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:50:10 AM

And suddenly the whole world creating free website with free domains to sell referals ...
I want to know something if we choose countrydo you provide email verification etc on those referals? also phone numbers . or only sign ups using emails

I am glad others also selling referrals creating free sites. We provide sign-ups mainly .. but if required then for some certain countries referrals we can do phone verification too, Please ask me your concerns, it helps a lot.

Please dont spam, we are happy with middleman/escrow.
Biitcoin

Activity: 353

Zichain

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 10:52:19 AM

I am glad others also selling referrals creating free sites. We provide sign-ups mainly .. but if required then for some certain countries referrals we can do phone verification too, Please ask me your concerns, it helps a lot.

Please dont spam, we are happy with middleman/escrow.

I'am thinking about BitGold.com signups on my referal link however signups have to be legit and using Real informations including adress , phone number and not a new Email adress . not sure if you can provide that though

RefSeller (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:56:58 AM

I'am thinking about BitGold.com signups on my referal link however signups have to be legit and using Real informations including adress , phone number and not a new Email adress . not sure if you can provide that though

Each referral we send has all of these -

- unique IP
- Unique Email
- Unique mobile number ( if needed and extra cost , only certain countries )
- Unique address and other details.

So I can asure you that all will be legit.

Also you can contact us at skype for faster replies as here we have a time limit between posts .. skype mentioned in OP
RefSeller (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:10:30 AM

Okay if anyone can vouch for me I am ready to provide 5 referrals to him/her FREE OF COST. We are new doesn't mean we are not legit.
ClamCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:13:50 AM

Okay if anyone can vouch for me I am ready to provide 5 referrals to him/her FREE OF COST. We are new doesn't mean we are not legit.
Can i have vouch copy?
RefSeller (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:16:57 AM

Can i have vouch copy?

No because you have red trust Sad , I hope you dont mind .. I need someone for vouch whom people trust Smiley
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 11:25:51 AM

Can i have vouch copy?

No because you have red trust Sad , I hope you dont mind .. I need someone for vouch whom people trust Smiley

can I take a vouch copy? are your refs real / active and really verifying phone numbers?

RefSeller (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:53:05 PM

Can i have vouch copy?

can I take a vouch copy? are your refs real / active and really verifying phone numbers?

Referrals delivered to you,  dont know why you are not giving us a vouch, please vouch for us, please Smiley
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 01:24:26 PM

Can i have vouch copy?

Referrals delivered to you,  dont know why you are not giving us a vouch, please vouch for us, please Smiley

can you calm down a second please. I was not able to confirm it until now (1 hour later)

I received a voucher over 2 Referrals, which are confirmed and phone verified.

Feedback: due to the low referrals number and the quality (indian) I wouldn't use this for targeted referrals.

Note, that the vouch doesn't make this offer legit (counts for all vouches) - always do your due diligence

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:59:04 PM

Are you using VPN's or it's legit?
RefSeller (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:02:07 PM

If you buy Indian Refs then all legit !

if you buy other countries then VPN's !
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:22:04 PM

I added you on Skype please respond as I need to make an order
Broggi

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:39:18 PM

Are these refs active or do they just count and don´t use the promoted site?
RefSeller (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:44:34 PM

Are these refs active or do they just count and don´t use the promoted site?

Non-active , tell me what you mean with active , for ptc ? I can provide active but very costly

I added you on Skype please respond as I need to make an order

We are already talking Smiley
Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:01:11 PM

YOU NEWBIE YOU SCAMMER YOU FOOL

I AM NOT SCAMMER SEE PHOTO PROOF I DO MY WORK AS I SAY
TechBoi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:13:34 PM

Interested in this, but you're not adding me back on skype to discuss this...
RefSeller (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:18:30 PM

Interested in this, but you're not adding me back on skype to discuss this...

added, sorry for being late.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: