Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cyberpinoy and his zany acts of arson, and stakeminers.com  (Read 7796 times)
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:43:35 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 02:03:53 PM by Xian01

tl;dr: Stakeminers is sketchy at best.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg11997943#msg11997943

Anyways - cyberpinoy - like I said before you deleted my post, "Self moderated threads are for cowards"

Prior to the above building burning down, Leroy lived inside with his wife and kids, and it was also a grocery store, an internet cafe, a disco, and the largest solar powered bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines, all at the same time.

This post will disappear once Leroy Fodor logs back in because he doesn't want you to know any of this big fat ass lies of his. See my sig if you don't believe me and read his own words on the linked thread.

Bruno what do you want man,

Yes we had a store

Yes we had an outside disco bar

Yes we had an internet cafe and mining farm however the pictures we did have of that burned in the camera that was in the fire, Plus we were constantly moving it all around for the best place to put it in the area we had to deal with. We were in the process of making a place special for all of that when the fire hit.

So,Yes we had a fire that destroyed 3 business, a mining farm and our home, Yes at one point we did own the biggest mining farm in the PHILIPPINES (not in the world Bruno in the Philippines, stop confusing the two), yes we tried to get help to get us out of that fire situation, Yes our cousin stole a lot of money from us and made us work harder and put us back beyond the plans we had originally made, yes not many people helped us and we got back on our feet by ourselves, yes my business partner is from Vietnam , No none of us are perfect we are all humans, yes we make mistakes, NO we have never ever stolen from anyone, No we have never scammed anyone from one red cent of their hard earned money, Yes StakeMiners is authentic, yes we are hard workers, Yes we go out of our way to do what is needed to make our site progress.

And YES after the fire we did exactly as we said we would and reopened the pisonet cafe

Altho you cant prove me wrong, I can prove you wrong Bruno. Why did you not show the proof of the fire? These was right there where you pulled that picture from.

It is so funny I have disproved you on every single aspect of your accusations, you started off saying Me and wolvman were the same person, you then claimed I was scamming people and posted testimonials of my own past clients.

We find out You beg for coins too hwen backed into a corner!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=56438.msg671933#msg671933

We also find out You steal from people, you commit crimes but there is real authentic proof against you, including police reports.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

I mean seriously I just get so bent becasue man, 5 minutes looking at you and we see a thief, a scammer,  a racist, a sex offender, a liar, a paid forum poster, pretty much everything you seem to have blamed on me, and then more, yet you have no proof at all of any of your accusations. I mean where do you get off man, who do you reelly think you are, your not a crypto saint thats for sure, you even got kicked out of working for a charity of all things..

Its not like if these people were scammed by me thaycant find me, They know my real name, they know where I live, heck some of them have talked to me personally face to face, some of them know my phone numbers, they know more about me than you do in your months of research.

Please stop wasting our time bruno by now you are smart enough to see you have been barking up the wrong tree. So now its just a matter of do you want to accept the reality of the truth or do you just purposely want to try and ruin something someone else has created.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:14:31 PM

Yep, Leroy Fodor even deleted my reply:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Prior to the above building burning down, Leroy lived inside with his wife and kids, and it was also a grocery store, an internet cafe, a disco, and the largest solar powered bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines, all at the same time.

This post will disappear once Leroy Fodor logs back in because he doesn't want you to know any of this big fat ass lies of his. See my sig if you don't believe me and read his own words on the linked thread.

Bruno what do you want man,

Yes we had a store

Yes we had an outside disco bar

Yes we had an internet cafe and mining farm however the pictures we did have of that burned in the camera that was in the fire, Plus we were constantly moving it all around for the best place to put it in the area we had to deal with. We were in the process of making a place special for all of that when the fire hit.

So,Yes we had a fire that destroyed 3 business, a mining farm and our home, Yes at one point we did own the biggest mining farm in the PHILIPPINES (not in the world Bruno in the Philippines, stop confusing the two), yes we tried to get help to get us out of that fire situation, Yes our cousin stole a lot of money from us and made us work harder and put us back beyond the plans we had originally made, yes not many people helped us and we got back on our feet by ourselves, yes my business partner is from Vietnam , No none of us are perfect we are all humans, yes we make mistakes, NO we have never ever stolen from anyone, No we have never scammed anyone from one red cent of their hard earned money, Yes StakeMiners is authentic, yes we are hard workers, Yes we go out of our way to do what is needed to make our site progress.

And YES after the fire we did exactly as we said we would and reopened the pisonet cafe

Altho you cant prove me wrong, I can prove you wrong Bruno. Why did you not show the proof of the fire? These was right there where you pulled that picture from.

It is so funny I have disproved you on every single aspect of your accusations, you started off saying Me and wolvman were the same person, you then claimed I was scamming people and posted testimonials of my own past clients.

We find out You beg for coins too hwen backed into a corner!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=56438.msg671933#msg671933

We also find out You steal from people, you commit crimes but there is real authentic proof against you, including police reports.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

I mean seriously I just get so bent becasue man, 5 minutes looking at you and we see a thief, a scammer,  a racist, a sex offender, a liar, a paid forum poster, pretty much everything you seem to have blamed on me, and then more, yet you have no proof at all of any of your accusations. I mean where do you get off man, who do you reelly think you are, your not a crypto saint thats for sure, you even got kicked out of working for a charity of all things..

Its not like if these people were scammed by me thaycant find me, They know my real name, they know where I live, heck some of them have talked to me personally face to face, some of them know my phone numbers, they know more about me than you do in your months of research.

Please stop wasting our time bruno by now you are smart enough to see you have been barking up the wrong tree. So now its just a matter of do you want to accept the reality of the truth or do you just purposely want to try and ruin something someone else has created.

FYI the Philippines is the most scandelous, scammer filled, corrupt, opportunist filled country in the world and their loans only require 80% collateral.

http://www.pinoy-ofw.com/news/10228-negative-values-of-filipinos.html/comment-page-5

and another misconception is you do not need 5 million pesos of capitol to open a 12 foot by 12 foot sari sari.
My wife and I opened a business with 175 dollars and sold it 2 years later for 35,000 dollars. It did NOT take millions in capitol to do this, it took 3 years of hard work, sometimes 32 hours straight with no sleep, it took doing exactly what we promised to our customers and sometimes more.
The Philippines is a great country full of opportunity that the Filipinos can not see, if most of them spent 10% of the time trying to make a successful life here in the Philippines as they do on getting out of their "crappy home town" they would see quite quickly they have the ability to NOT be the third world country they are.

Actually, I gleaned the pic from here - http://kandlstore.freevar.com/ - which doesn't include any fire pics.

We carry canned goods, junk foods, candy, ice cream, rice, liquor, beer, soft drinks, cigarettes, noodles, pancit, dried fish, coking oil, sugar, flour, salt,  soaps, shampoo, hair gel, dish soap, laundry soap. fabric softner, madicines, oils for skin,  and Agrivet feeds 7 kinds, fighting cock pellets, pigeon pellets, BFC, cracked corn, Hog grower and much much more.

Speaking of cock pellets, you offered up three reasons for the fire back in December, 2012, one of which was caused by local jealous fellow cock fighters which you were heavily involved with at the time.

So,Yes we had a fire that destroyed 3 business, a mining farm and our home, Yes at one point we did own the biggest mining farm in the PHILIPPINES (not in the world Bruno in the Philippines, stop confusing the two).

I never said world - always Philippines.

Back to those pics of the fire, would you be so kind as to point out to us from the rubble in the 12' X 12' structure a single burnt bitcoin miner OR one cell from a solar panel? Just one cell would suffice, for perhaps we missed it next to the racks of bitcoin miners that once coupled for dehydrating cock pellets next to the dried fish and laundry soap. Come to think of it, I don't see a single devise that looks like a computer, let alone a bitcoin miner or a bank of computers used for the internet cafe that you owned and operated prior to the fire.

The fire occurred on December 8, 2012. Here's Leroy Fodor's crowdfunding campaign: http://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38

All 3 of our businesses, and our home and all the contents in the whole building. We spent 8 years working very hard to build what we had, days nights sometimes even 32 hours straight, and in less than 30 minutes it was all gone. We were planning on having our 4 year old daughters birthday party the next day however everything we had for her was lost in the fire. Even the revolving money for ll 3 businesses was lost in the fire. My wife is now 8 months pregnant, and what we had prepared for our newborn child and our daughter for Christmas and the delivery has all been taken away in a quick flash. We now have absolutely nothing, no home, no way to get the money back, no income, we had to watch as our whole life savings went up in flames.

Note that 3 years was 8 years with the exact same '32 hours straight' clause.

Leroy Fodor lost everything that day, including the Philippines' (NOT THE FUCKIN' WORLD) largest solar power bitcoin mining farm. The fire was so bad, it burnt up all the bitcoins mined off the blockchain. Don't believe me! Go look. You won't fine a single satoshi left recorded due to how large that fire was.

Speaking of satoshis...

https://twitter.com/bbai16kg/status/502495091747864576

That's Leroy Fodor's wife, Katrina, Twitter account. Notice that three years after him and her once owned the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines, she's gettin' her panties all soak and wet enough to put out a raging forest fire due to earning her first free 50 satoshis from Xapo.

Yes, I dug up the that testimony image to depict that they were all contrived (read: penned by Leroy Fodor) and not has proof that you once had a website. Any fuckin' idiot believing otherwise deserves to have their money lost to your fuckin' lyin' ass.

Follow the link in my sig to HONESTLY learnt that Leroy Fodor and his wife, Katrina Fodor, were not involve with Bitcoin prior to June, 2014. He stumbled upon Bitcoin while lyin' his motherfuckin' ass off on the practice Forex forums only a couple months prior. There, the seasoned pros stuck it up his ass because he didn't have a fuckin' clue what he was talkin' 'bout. Take a look and read his early posts on this forum, again, if you believe that shit, then you fuckin' deserve to lose your fuckin' money with Leroy Fodor.

The dude is a fuckin' con artist from the word go.

Exactly how did you reopen the Pisonet Cafe when you and your wife move to the other side of the island from where the fire occurred and she took a job elsewhere while you stayed home and watch the children? Again, read my thread (link in sig below) to see all the screenshots of such being fact.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:24:01 PM

Leroy Fodor is so fucked up in the head, I had to go and recreate the scam thread he had/has on my scammy ass because he locked it opposed to allowing others to weigh in on the subject: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012729.0

The following is the thread's latest post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11998024#msg11998024

Once a Theif ALWAYS a theif, thats the age old rule

One would think that if a person is called out a scammer he would spend more time offering up proof that such isn't the case oppose to trying in vein to make the dude who brings out the accusations a scammer as Leroy Fodor as done with myself, Bruno Kucinskas.

This fucker, Leroy Fodor, is 100% bad news for the cryptocurrency space.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:42:37 PM

Xian01, your reply was deleted because clearly its trolling and off topic. You are either Bruno himself on one of his trolling account to help boost his own trust to make himself look good due to his theft and lies in the past and try and cover his atrocious crimes he has commited, or you are just really poor at picking good role models.

Gleb/Bruno/Phenieous You sir are just stupid, read your post look at the pictures and put 2 and 2 together. Your second post was deleted because it to is off topic, not allowed as you have been asked multiple times not to post in my threads, and your just doing whjat you do best running in circles creating lies and allowing your own stupidity to really shine thru your posts.

First its sad you have to have your own sock puppet accounts to give you fake trust, and and make yourself look good here Grow up bruno,
Second can you not just post things without skewing the truth, and doing your best to draw attention away form all the post and purposely trying to make one look like they are lieing, You call scam I disprove you You call scam again i disprove you You call scam its a never ending circle wiht you , the difference is you call scam, have no proof, and i disprove your accusation with authentic proof.

Ok let em treat you like the baby you are, you clearly want to interrupt my day and bother me cause you ran out of other trolls to feed your attention starving idiocity, You are such a waste of my time.

SO lets go thru the steps of your latest nonsense, You made a post as if to cvall me a liar about not having a fire that ruined 3 busineses and home, so i gladly showed you proof Via date stamped pictures that yes I was telling the truth and here are your pictures to prove it, you claim we did not use the funds we did collect in what we said we would so i also posted those as proof we did exactly what we said.

NOTICE THE TIME STAMP ON THE PICTURES BRUNO, wake up man dont act so stupid i know you see this stuff, I mean your the one penning this crap and you dont miss anything, so why act like you didnt see the huge yellow dates on the pictures of the cafe that said 7/9/2013. We moved to Davao in 2015 and you already know that stop trying to make one look like a liar Bruno, its you who is the liar.

Stop wasting my time Bruno. You know I checked out you and all your little puppet friends bruno its sad that everything all of you touch fails, and if it doesn't fail you guys end up getting kicked out of it. How many more projects, how many more good things have to fail, or end in you guys being kicked out before you realize, it is you and your circle of frinds that seems to be some of the problems in crypto.

I seriously do not have the time to waste on you, or all of your secondary accounts man, Im gald you take such an interest in my life, I am glad you have an open opinion, but seriously if you cant legitimately prove I have done anything wrong, scammed anyone or stolen from anyone, Just seriously Shut up man, go bother someone else.

I have only addressed you because of 1 of my recent investors wanted me to, if not for him i would have just deleted your nonsense and let you go away. Maybe now he can see why i just ignore you, Its just like I told him replying to you is useless, if you disprove bruno he just makes new stuff up, and low and behold WALA I disprove you in my own thread and BAM your secondary account opens yet another false scam accusation thread on me.

Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:46:56 PM

You are either Bruno himself on one of his trolling account to help boost his own trust to make himself look good due to his theft and lies in the past and try and cover his atrocious crimes he has commited (sic), or you are just really poor at picking good role models (LOL).

*sigh* SMH... Stopped reading right here.

-Christian

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:50:06 PM

Leroy Fodor is so fucked up in the head, I had to go and recreate the scam thread he had/has on my scammy ass because he locked it opposed to allowing others to weigh in on the subject: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012729.0

The following is the thread's latest post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11998024#msg11998024

One would think that if a person is called out a scammer he would spend more time offering up proof that such isn't the case oppose to trying in vein to make the dude who brings out the accusations a scammer as Leroy Fodor as done with myself, Bruno Kucinskas.

I dont just offer I deliver the proof Bruno, I have disproved every sinjgle thing you have thrown at me, Its you who are to blind to accept the truth. Now stop wasting my time. Show proof I have scammed someone, show proof I have stolen from someone , show proof of something. Not ramblings backed by nothing, real proof, where are the people I scammed, where is the thread that shows I stole from someone, how about the thread where I scammed one out of money, or a thread where I was kicked out of an organization because my attitude and history preceded me, show some kind of real proof. If I am so bad of a person surely you can find at least 1 single person out there to back up your claim with authentic proof, kind of like what this guy did to here against you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264 you see all that Bruno that is proof someone was stolen from, proof they were scammed, that is real proof where one person has wrongly and unethically done something to someone else.

SO if I am such a bad lying , deceiving, scamming horrible person, where is one single person to back up your claims of this, the proof Bruino, not opinion, not your friends, a real person who has blamed me for stealing from them, scamming them, lying to them, taking thier money and not doing what i said I would. please post this NOW!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:54:57 PM

You are either Bruno himself on one of his trolling account to help boost his own trust to make himself look good due to his theft and lies in the past and try and cover his atrocious crimes he has commited (sic), or you are just really poor at picking good role models (LOL).

*sigh* SMH... Stopped reading right here.

-Christian

You beat me to the punch, bud. I was goin' to link this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg9761014#msg9761014 (with apologies, Xian)

Clearly, this Leroy Fodor isn't playin' with a full deck. He countered every single one of my false accusations by pointing out yellow timestamps on Internet images.

Also, when I posted yesterday I clearly expected him to delete the post, whereupon I probably would of moved on, but not this fuckin' idiot. He opted to add more lies via quoting my post, now comes here and cries that I've been warned in posting on his thread, but he only replied to it because a five or ten dollar (literally) investor sought an explanation, then deletes more truisms I posted to counter his attack on me.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:57:38 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 06:09:20 PM by Gleb Gamow

I dont just offer I deliver the proof Bruno, I have disproved every sinjgle thing you have thrown at me, Its you who are to blind to accept the truth. Now stop wasting my time. Show proof I have scammed someone, show proof I have stolen from someone , show proof of something. Not ramblings backed by nothing, real proof, where are the people I scammed, where is the thread that shows I stole from someone, how about the thread where I scammed one out of money, or a thread where I was kicked out of an organization because my attitude and history preceded me, show some kind of real proof. If I am so bad of a person surely you can find at least 1 single person out there to back up your claim with authentic proof, kind of like what this guy did to here against you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264 you see all that Bruno that is proof someone was stolen from, proof they were scammed, that is real proof where one person has wrongly and unethically done something to someone else.

SO if I am such a bad lying , deceiving, scamming horrible person, where is one single person to back up your claims of this, the proof Bruino, not opinion, not your friends, a real person who has blamed me for stealing from them, scamming them, lying to them, taking thier money and not doing what i said I would. please post this NOW!

You said that in 2012 you and wife operated the largest bitcoin mining operation that was solar powered in all the Philippines, but last year your wife, Katrina Fodor, tweeted that she just received her first ever 50 satoshis via Xapo.

Q.E. Motherfuckin' D.

June 1, 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626545.msg7070994#msg7070994

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research.

That doesn't read like you've been involved with Bitcoin since 2009 and had the largest bitcoin mining farm in all of the Philippines in 2012, does it, Leroy Fodor?

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland

When we first began our Bitcoin business we started by sending dogecoins to our eobot account and using the dogecoins to purchase Cloud GHS.

Q.E. Motherfuckin' D. 2

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 06:06:53 PM

HAHA ok lets play Bruno for a minute

Ok so this is not proof

Clearly, this Leroy Fodor isn't playin' with a full deck. He countered every single one of my false accusations by pointing out yellow timestamps on Internet images.

But clearly a pre scripted tweet is authentic proof of anything. HAHAHA

[quote author=Gleb Gamow link=topic=1137872.msg12002113#msg12002113 date=1438192658
You said that in 2012 you and wife operated the largest bitcoin mining operation that was solar powered in all the Philippines, but last year your wife, Katrina Fodor, tweeted that she just received her first ever 50 satoshis via Xapo.
[/quote]

Bruno did Xapo wallets even exist in 2012? Just curious LMAO

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 06:12:02 PM

Bruno waiting on your real proof, please stop misunderstanding the quest at hand, Yo made an accusation, now I am asking you to back it up, You claim i am such a bad person a true con artist, a big scammer, a liar, a theif, I would assume you have some kind of real proof, one single person out there in this huge world of billions of people and you cant find one single instance where I have stolen form someone, scamed someone, not one single claim to back up your story?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:14:00 PM

Ok so this is not proof

[quote author=Gleb Gamow link=topic=1137872.msg12002113#msg12002113 date=1438192658

[/quote]

Fuck me! Leroy Fodor just played the Pre Scripted Tweet card on my ass. Damn, I wish I would've seen that one coming, for I would've never offered up such as evidence. Boy, what I would give to take that post back. Please forgive me, Leroy Fodor. Please!

"Clearly, I mistaken a Pre Scripted Tweet for a non-pre scripted tweet, i.e., a real tweet."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:16:15 PM

Ok so this is not proof

[/quote]

No, you fuckin' idiot! Xapo did not exist in 2012. Your wife's tweet clearly was depicting how excited she was in earning her first bitcoins, in this case 50 satoshis worth.

What kind of fuckin' drugs are you taking?

https://twitter.com/bbai16kg/status/502495091747864576

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 06:21:36 PM

Ok so this is not proof

No, you fuckin' idiot! Xapo did not exist in 2012. Your wife's tweet clearly was depicting how excited she was in earning her first bitcoins, in this case 50 satoshis worth.

[/quote]

Its not me on the drugs man if you seriously expect people to believe a tweet is authentic proof of when a person first earned A bitcoin as opposed as to when they first joined Xapo you are the one who needs to stop using the drugs.

Bruno i am done wiht you man, I am just sick of your stupidity, you are just a waste of time, you have no proof to back up your claims, you cant find one single person in a world of Billions of people who can back up your lies and nonsense. and thats sad, becauyse we can find it on you. isnt it weird how you sayus I am such a scammer, a liar, a theif, a con artist, yet here you are conning people into thinking I am that, here you are wiht multiple layers of proof showing you are a scammer, you are liar, you are a theif. its so sad in all your ramblings you cant find one iota of support , not one single person i have stolen from, not one single instance where I have scammed anyhone. Dont you wish you could say the same about me and finding  information like that against you?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:35:02 PM

Ok so this is not proof

Its not me on the drugs man if you seriously expect people to believe a tweet is authentic proof of when a person first earned A bitcoin as opposed as to when they first joined Xapo you are the one who needs to stop using the drugs.

Bruno i am done wiht you man, I am just sick of your stupidity, you are just a waste of time, you have no proof to back up your claims, you cant find one single person in a world of Billions of people who can back up your lies and nonsense. and thats sad, becauyse we can find it on you. isnt it weird how you sayus I am such a scammer, a liar, a theif, a con artist, yet here you are conning people into thinking I am that, here you are wiht multiple layers of proof showing you are a scammer, you are liar, you are a theif. its so sad in all your ramblings you cant find one iota of support , not one single person i have stolen from, not one single instance where I have scammed anyhone. Dont you wish you could say the same about me and finding  information like that against you?

Hey, fuckface, you forgot to address this:

June 1, 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626545.msg7070994#msg7070994

I am a very new person to mining, And I have been using this site, partly because everything is directed here, and reading a lot while I research.

Your own motherfuckin' words penned ~13 months ago when you announced to the world that you were new to bitcoin mining.

I'll tell you what, fuckface, if you can show me ANY fuckin' proof that were involved in Bitcoin prior to 2014, I will formally apologize for my actions. Just one piece of definitive proof would suffice. Hell, I'll even suck your dick if you could pull that outta your ass (read: proof or dick, for I wouldn't mind one iota suckin' your shitty dick for this cause).
Xian01 (OP)
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:36:52 PM

Bruno i am done wiht you man, I am just sick of your stupidity, you are just a waste of time, you have no proof to back up your claims, you cant find one single person in a world of Billions of people who can back up your lies and nonsense. and thats sad, becauyse we can find it on you. isnt it weird how you sayus I am such a scammer, a liar, a theif, a con artist, yet here you are conning people into thinking I am that, here you are wiht multiple layers of proof showing you are a scammer, you are liar, you are a theif. its so sad in all your ramblings you cant find one iota of support , not one single person i have stolen from, not one single instance where I have scammed anyhone.

Ahh, I see you, too, studied at the "Butterfly Labs Special Needs Institute" under the tutelage of Prof. Zerlan, Dr. Peterson, and Asst. Van Raak.

I enjoy these sorts of obviously desperate posts. They amuse me.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:39:04 PM

Bruno i am done wiht you man, I am just sick of your stupidity, you are just a waste of time, you have no proof to back up your claims, you cant find one single person in a world of Billions of people who can back up your lies and nonsense. and thats sad, becauyse we can find it on you. isnt it weird how you sayus I am such a scammer, a liar, a theif, a con artist, yet here you are conning people into thinking I am that, here you are wiht multiple layers of proof showing you are a scammer, you are liar, you are a theif. its so sad in all your ramblings you cant find one iota of support , not one single person i have stolen from, not one single instance where I have scammed anyhone.

Ahh, I see you, too, studied at the "Butterfly Labs Special Needs Institute" under the tutelage of Prof. Zerlan, Dr. Peterson, and Asst. Van Raak.

I enjoy these sorts of obviously desperate posts. They amuse me.

The team must be taking a break.

"Have you boys seen Leroy. He and his computer are missing. He best not be pre script tweeting or posting on BCT prior to the main event. He's our only hope for the gold, so his mind has to be on point. And don't be pickin' up any cigarette butts. Leave them for that alien creature visiting from the Philippines and rootin' for Team Fodor."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:38:11 PM

Bruno waiting on your real proof, please stop misunderstanding the quest at hand, Yo made an accusation, now I am asking you to back it up, You claim i am such a bad person a true con artist, a big scammer, a liar, a theif, I would assume you have some kind of real proof, one single person out there in this huge world of billions of people and you cant find one single instance where I have stolen form someone, scamed someone, not one single claim to back up your story?

<note the title of the thread> https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/ <note the date>

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

That's a far cry from when Leroy Fodor declared that he was mining and trading bitcoins in 2009 and lost his solar power bitcoin farm, the largest in all the Philippines, in 2012, to having had picked himself up by the bootstrap and start anew from nada to prove to the world it can be done in spite of not touching the moneys from the Forex commodities sale of his practice account during the exact same timeframe he came to this forum begging for bitcoins so that his wife can get back to the States due to Visa concerns, something that has yet to happen.

And I'm the fuckin' asshole idiot for bringing such to your attention whereupon this fucker, Leroy Fodor, would rather stick it up my asshole oppose to proving me a fuckin' liar.

15 days later...

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php?topic=257.msg706#msg706

Learn How Now Smiley

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

It does not have referral or affiliate offerings but I am thinking of adding this in the future.

So today i will give you the link to my website, it has faucets, game links, mining pool information and links to them, it has a place with a link where you can check any site for scams. The contact page goes directly to my personal email so all the questions I see personally and answer myself. It has a lot of great information for free to anyone who chooses to use it.

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:30:41 PM

Domain Name: CRYPTSY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1701325931_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-10-23T14:00:26.00Z
Creation Date: 2012-02-09T17:45:01.00Z

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,269.msg741.html#msg741

For a lot of my trading purposes I use http://goo.gl/9H24Up Cryptsy is a great place to trade any chttp://bitcointalk.org/oins you want. their selection has a huge variety of coins available for trading. I use them to dump a lot of the low difficulty coins I can solo mine. Things like Reddcoin and Dogecoins you can make a nice daily income by trading large amounts of these coins, and on just a 1 satoshi move you can make up to a bitcoin a day with enough purchasing power. I have been using Cryptsy from the beginning of my bitcoin venture.

Unless I miss this being a Pre Scripted Post, Cryptsy was registered in February, 2012, ergo Leroy Fodor, by his own admission, couldn't have possibly traded any cryptocurrencies prior to that date, yet...

Quote from: cyberpinoy on March 15, 2015, 01:20:03 PM
Unrelated once again cause you dont have the whole story, Yes I did start a business in JUNE purposely to see if you could make money in bitcoins without investing anything, it was a project I put together quite successfully, just becasue I traded them since 2009 does not mean I am not allowed to start projects Gleb. I did not lie, I started in 2009 trading Bitcoins buying and selling them, in June I started a project to see if you really could get a good honest business going in crypto without investing a dime out of your pocket, and I did it. and it is possible. Thank you for showing everyone how hard work and dedication really pays off.

No, thank you for showing us how big of a motherfuckin' liar you are in stating that you've been a Bitcoiner since 2009 above, but below you expressed missing the early 2009 boat but the time to invest in bitcoins is still at hand.

http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/page-2

As a person who said they very phrase about microsoft I had to ask myself how many times will I allow a good investment to walk to my door and I slam the door in its face . I did it in 2009 and even jow I am upset I waited and researched so much instead of just jumping on board. Bitcoins is now 6 years old, the time for me to invest is now while the skeptics and ney sayers still have a chance to discredit this investment.

Read more: http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/page-2#ixzz3hJVakdy6

Leroy Fodor: Bullshitting people via Twitter since 2009: https://twitter.com/stakeminers

Prior to June 8, 2014, Leroy Fodor had yet to mention Bitcoin because he had yet to stumble upon it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, folks, I'm goin' PM that cocksucker to let him know that a new post of mine needs addressing. HeHEhHEHEHhhhEHHEEHhhHHHEheeee!!!!!
nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:39:15 PM

Now, if you'll excuse me, folks, I'm goin' PM that cocksucker to let him know that a new post of mine needs addressing. HeHEhHEHEHhhhEHHEEHhhHHHEheeee!!!!!

That little cocksucker blocked me from PM'ing him so I had to fire up ol' nibb here.  Grin

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:13:05 PM

Here is the bottom line, especially here in the most toxic forum in bitcoins, no matter how hard we work, no matter how hard we try, if it involves a way we can make money and help others make money we are the scammers from the get go, we are the liars, we are judged by all the looser hacking scammers that screwed everyone else over. Your company is only legit if its alive for 9 years, if not YOUR A SCAM, your company is only worth a crap if your rich,  if you work your butt off to create something positive YOUR A SCAM.

Microsoft started in a garage, and look where they are, google started in someones basement and look where they are. sometimes, just sometimes people really are looking out to make something that will work and benefit people, Not everyone is trying to screw people over.  

Typical scammer-speak! I'm not a scammer because I work hard. I never lie. I am honest, honestly. Trust me! The lies I made, or you think I made, have nothing to do with me scamming somebody in the future. White knights like Bruno Kucinskas just want to fuck up the lives of honest people like myself, Leroy Fodor, who doesn't use Whois guard to hide my identity as I've declared at least a 100 times now. I atended attand atanded went to Ohio University to learnt something, bringing stuff I learnt to the Bitcoin community after selling off my Forex [practice] portfolio. I was never involved in cock fighter. That was my uncle. The ad you found of me seeking fellow cock fighters I placed for my uncle because he's not versed in how the internet works like I am. See my 10,000+ hours of gaming activity if you don't believe me. I do too have an investor in Vietnam. I made him my investor when he friended me on Facebook. Then, I created an account using his pseudonym so that I can ask my myself questions on threads I create depicting my latest project NOT designed to scam anybody. All because I invented the perfect Martingale system that'll make anybody 580% ROI but not share its makeup doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The reason I went to Facebook to seek help for what to do for an insect bite is because the internet was down and I couldn't use Google. I'm new to Bitcoin. I've been in Bitcoin since 2009 buying and selling bitcoins. My solar power bitcoin farm burnt to the ground. Happy, happy, joy, joy. My wife just got her first bitcoins (circa mid-2014). My wife and I are Forex partners and we know what we're talking about. I have the largest Bitcoin farm in all the Philippines. Can anybody loan me some bitcoins for my wife can get back to the states to renew her visa? I lost everything in the fire including my and daughter's passport. I don't know how the fire started. My cousin started the fire. A jealous dude down the street started the fire. The fire was caused by a short. My bitcoin farm was consumed by the fire. First my bitcoin farm burnt down, then later my three other businesses and home burnt down. Oh woe is me, honestly. I won't lie here, but... The truth is... Thank God for me finding my wife, Katrina. We will get married in the biggest church. Fuck God! I've never believed in God. I am an Atheist. God helped me through the times after the fire. I am not a scammer. My name is Leroy Fodor and I don't hide behind Whois guard. Trust me.

Speaking of oh-woe-is-me, I bet you don't even know about this once Bitcoin's favorite son: http://www.buttcoinfoundation.org/has-bruce-wagner-pulled-off-the-financial-biggest-scam-on-the-bitcoin-community

Nothing was even proven that Bruce stole anything, but he was ousted from the community mostly due to one lie, i.e., he wasn't the Bruce Wagner that was involved in Bond Funding in Chicago.

Thus, this tread was created for your lying ass having been caught in over 100 lies, but promise to not scam the community with your "Trust me!" verbiage. Whatever! I bet it sucks to be you right about now, eh?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: