Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need A Trusted Member To Review An Ebook  (Read 1359 times)
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:08:33 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 02:33:01 PM by RoughLyfe

Hi
I plan to start selling ebooks again on this forums(This time with putting out proper TOS and description) and i need someone to review a 2 of the ebooks I plan to sell.Please post below if you are interested
DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS As I want to have a trusted member do this for me,not a bunch of newbies PMing me to try to get something for free.If interested please post below
If you want to apply to do this you will be able to
A:Provide to me a full and honest review on the ebook
B:Spot out any problems
C:Answer my questions (If I have any)

Rewards for this:
The Ebook Itself
CrunchyRoll Premium+ Account
My Unlimited $100 AWS Vouchers Method

Please Don't Spam Up My Thread With Off-Topic Comments
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:14:51 AM

Hi
I plan to start selling ebooks again on this forums(This time with putting out proper TOS and description) and i need someone to review a 2 of the ebooks I plan to sell.Please post below if you are interested
DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS As I want to have a trusted member do this for me,not a bunch of newbies PMing me to try to get something for free.If interested please post below

Rewards for this:
The Ebook Itself

I will like to give you a review, proof read and advise on your ebook but I am a very busy so I can only do this if your ebook is not more than 25 pages per copy and I will get your rewards.
The Ebook Itself

Sir Lagsalot

Activity: 323

The lion roars!

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:23:43 AM

I proofread on a freelance basis and can give a review of any genre of fiction, or non-fiction within my area of expertise. Are you willing to do an escowed trade at $1 per page?

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:18:47 PM

Hey, I am available almost all day and I can review your ebook whenever you want. I can do it immediately if you want to. Pm me regarding this.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:40:51 PM

Hi

Rewards for this:
The Ebook Itself

I will like to give you a review, proof read and advise on your ebook but I am a very busy so I can only do this if your ebook is not more than 25 pages per copy and I will get your rewards.
The Ebook Itself
I clearly put trusted member and denied
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 01:44:59 PM

I will do the review for you and as for the free stuff I will donate CrunchyRoll Premium+ Account and Your Unlimited $100 AWS Vouchers Method to someone random as I'm not interested on those Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:03:46 PM

I proofread on a freelance basis and can give a review of any genre of fiction, or non-fiction within my area of expertise. Are you willing to do an escowed trade at $1 per page?
Im only offering what I have
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:04:45 PM

Hey, I am available almost all day and I can review your ebook whenever you want. I can do it immediately if you want to. Pm me regarding this.
You aren't considered trusted
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:05:21 PM

I will do the review for you and as for the free stuff I will donate CrunchyRoll Premium+ Account and Your Unlimited $100 AWS Vouchers Method to someone random as I'm not interested on those Smiley
You aren't trusted
noel57

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:12:33 PM

OP how do you rate your trusted members? your explanations here would determine whether other people will show interest in your ebook and it will make your thread very smooth.

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:31:33 PM

I'd be willing to do it for free if it is <100 pages. (no need for AWS vouchers or crunchyroll)
Depends on your idea of trusted, not sure if Hero member is enough.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:57:13 PM

OP how do you rate your trusted members? your explanations here would determine whether other people will show interest in your ebook and it will make your thread very smooth.
Ive seen you post asking for vouch copies and a lot of things,so it seems that you try to get free things constantly
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:58:47 PM

I'd be willing to do it for free if it is <100 pages. (no need for AWS vouchers or crunchyroll)

Its enough
Please PM me if you are interested on doing it for free
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:07:05 AM

Its enough
PM simply means Private Message, I do not think that it is right to keep the review of an ebook to be sold to public private, the whole process should be known to the public as regards who is doing the reviews and the other information, this will in turn give your ebook some legality.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:33:45 AM

Its enough
PM simply means Private Message, I do not think that it is right to keep the review of an ebook to be sold to public private, the whole process should be known to the public as regards who is doing the reviews and the other information, this will in turn give your ebook some legality.

What are you talking about ? He's talking about PM'ing to work out the deal, not about keeping the review private.

@op what is the e-book about ?

cheers
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 01:31:37 PM

I'm interested in reviewing your ebooks but you're going to have to PM me with what they are about before I can make a final decision. Smiley
noel57

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:58:29 PM

Hi

Rewards for this:
The Ebook Itself

The Ebook Itself
I clearly put trusted member and denied
Hopefully a vouch copy would have been giving to someone because I can see some legend member and those with positive trust requesting for a copy.
I am still waiting for a review.

RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:53:10 AM

Its enough

What are you talking about ? He's talking about PM'ing to work out the deal, not about keeping the review private.

@op what is the e-book about ?

cheers
Its a simple money making method that I want to sell but I want to see if it won't bite me in my ass like my last ebook did.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:57:01 AM

I'm interested in reviewing your ebooks but you're going to have to PM me with what they are about before I can make a final decision. Smiley
PM'D
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 02:58:59 AM

I would review them if interested.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: