Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump: I’d ‘Love’ To Have Palin  (Read 1082 times)
redandblack (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:25:39 PM

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he would “love” to have former Alaska Governor and GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin in his campaign in an official capacity on Monday’s broadcast of “The Palin Update” on Mama Grizzly Radio.

Trump said of Palin being “along in some official capacity, “I’d love that.” He continued, “Because she really is somebody that knows what’s happening, and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person, and I think people know that. And she’s got a following that’s unbelievable. … Everybody loves her.”

He added that the other GOP candidates are “weak” and “ineffective,” and “the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/07/28/trump-id-love-to-have-palin-in-my-admin-in-an-official-capacity/

Oh boy, the left's heads would explode if this happened.

If Trump did become President, then I would love to see Palin in a Cabinet position just to see the left's rage.
Loqkani07

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:26:30 PM

horrible idea
bukceline

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:27:15 PM

Interesting..... don't think that it would be the best idea personally....
abasin

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:28:12 PM

Palin is old news. Time to move on. Her time, like Romney's, has come & gone.
peterson33

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:29:35 PM

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he would “love” to have former Alaska Governor and GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin in his campaign in an official capacity on Monday’s broadcast of “The Palin Update” on Mama Grizzly Radio.

Trump said of Palin being “along in some official capacity, “I’d love that.” He continued, “Because she really is somebody that knows what’s happening, and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person, and I think people know that. And she’s got a following that’s unbelievable. … Everybody loves her.”

He added that the other GOP candidates are “weak” and “ineffective,” and “the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/07/28/trump-id-love-to-have-palin-in-my-admin-in-an-official-capacity/

If Trump did become President, then I would love to see Palin in a Cabinet position just to see the left's rage.

that would be the best news I heard all day if republicans choose trump and Palin for their candidates - lol
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:30:34 PM

I thought the OP believed trump was a liberal in disguise?
Regardless if this gets more on the rihjt the back trump then I'm all for it! trump/Palin 16!
fitimi

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:31:46 PM

I don't care for Palin personally - I think that her "down to earth image" was manufactured to appeal to voters, and I find it patronizing.

Though the far-left's paranoia toward her is unjustified and quite amusing - back in the day when I was extremely disaffected with the Republican party I despised her during her McCain election campaign, but couldn't name one actual fact about her beyond something that had been parroted by followers of the tabloid media..

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:32:46 PM

Oh man! With Trump saying that, here comes the thunder storm, lightning and all...... brace yourself. The vultures will be roaring in here in droves.
KriszDev

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:34:36 PM

Oh man! With Trump saying that, here comes the thunder storm, lightning and all...... brace yourself. The vultures will be roaring in here in droves.

The best part is the more the left laughs at him the more the rihjt loves him! I keep getting worried all the attention will wake the RW up, but luckily it only seems to help him!
redandblack (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:35:16 PM

I thought the OP believed trump was a liberal in disguise?
Regardless if this gets more on the rihjt the back trump then I'm all for it! trump/Palin 16!

And I still believe that.

Where in my OP did I say he wasn't a liberal?
KriszDev

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:38:55 PM

And I still believe that.

Where in my OP did I say he wasn't a liberal?

Just checking. If he is a liberal wouldn't you think this was some cynical joke?
Namviet

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:39:46 PM

She did wonders for McCain's campaign...
redandblack (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:43:14 PM

but couldn't name one actual fact about her beyond something that had been parroted by followers of the tabloid media..

Here, I'll help you...

Private business owner.
  Mayor (executive experience)
  Governor (executive experience)
  Two years as chairperson of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (energy experience)

And that's her experience way back in 2008 when she was nominated for Vice Presidential candidate.

On the other hand, back in 2008 Obama didn't have any executive experience, energy experience or private business experience.

He was just a junior senator.

Those are the facts.

Just checking. If he is a liberal wouldn't you think this was some cynical joke?
Yes, he is a joke.

He is not a conservative.

I don't trust him more than I can throw him, which is not that far.

McCain did wonders for McCain's campaign.
godlyitems

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:44:38 PM

McCains campaign was in panic mode a death spiral and he look for her, to get it too rise out of the ashes.
godlyitems

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:46:28 PM

Sen. John McCain took a two-point lead over Democratic Sen. Barack Obama, according to a new CBS poll. Bob Schieffer tells Harry Smith that Sarah Palin has helped excite the GOP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUxK5uOPzms&feature=youtu.be
peterson33

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:49:30 PM

The Trump factor is historically fascinating. Dems hate him for his views and Reps hate him because he could tear apart the party. How do the Reps handle him is the question and what's historically intriguing (if you can look at it like you look at past elections we weren't alive for) Disconnecting our personal involvement is tough since it more directly affects us, but through the eyes of a student of history.... this election could shape up to be as fundamentally significant as any other election in US history.

now, with that said..... being that I AM involved in it unlike historical elections.... I'm worried Trump's involvement in the upcoming election will open the door for a Hillary win (like Perot helped Bill win)

However, everyyear, we hear complaints from both sides that politicians are all the same, dems and republicans and electing career politicians is part of the problem.

Well, Trump is not a career politician. He's blunt, he's direct, and sometimes, he's *gasp* politically incorrect...... and he makes no pretenses that he isn't any that I just stated.

Maybe it's time we don't elect a professional politician.

Personally, I am a much bigger supporter of Ben Carson, also not a career politician, but short of that..... I could get behind Trump
rio3232

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:51:23 PM

It wasn't Palin, it was McCain himself b/c he was up against this nice looking, much younger, vibrant 'charismatic' guy who came across like a rock star and had the right skin color. Anyone who had an IQ of a potted plant knew that McCain, a tired old warhorse, didn't stand a chance against Obama....and that was it in a nutshell. Palin didn't have anything to do w/his loss b/c the libs tho't it would be wunnerful if we had a black man in the WH and they didn't care if he didn't have the experience.......

So here we are, 7 yrs later and according to Obama and the libs, the mess we're in is still 'Bush's fault'......

And NO, I don't like McCain either, so not finding excuses for his loss. Just saying it as I saw the 08 campaign..........
ezly

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:52:28 PM

Put Palin in charge of the Dept of Homeland Security or EPA.
godlyitems

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:55:57 PM

this election could shape up to be as fundamentally significant as any other election in US history.

now, with that said..... being that I AM involved in it unlike historical elections.... I'm worried Trump's involvement in the upcoming election will open the door for a Hillary win (like Perot helped Bill win)

Check this out ross perot numbers drop the last week and bushs numbers fell also so its wrong to say he ruin it for bush as a independent.

tomor

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:57:39 PM

It's going to be fun when your head explodes when Hillary walks into the WH in January 2017.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: