Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump: I’d ‘Love’ To Have Palin  (Read 1082 times)
tomor

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:00:21 PM

It wasn't Palin, it was McCain himself b/c he was up against this nice looking, much younger, vibrant 'charismatic' guy who came across like a rock star and had the right skin color. Anyone who had an IQ of a potted plant knew that McCain, a tired old warhorse, didn't stand a chance against Obama....and that was it in a nutshell. Palin didn't have anything to do w/his loss b/c the libs tho't it would be wunnerful if we had a black man in the WH and they didn't care if he didn't have the experience.......

So here we are, 7 yrs later and according to Obama and the libs, the mess we're in is still 'Bush's fault'......

And NO, I don't like McCain either, so not finding excuses for his loss. Just saying it as I saw the 08 campaign..........

Still can't let it go can ya?
monas

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:03:28 PM

Trump: I’d ‘Love’ To Have Palin

Should Mrs Trump # 3 be worried?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
tiffany8

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:04:35 PM

It wasn't Palin, it was McCain himself b/c he was up against this nice looking, much younger, vibrant 'charismatic' guy who came across like a rock star and had the right skin color. Anyone who had an IQ of a potted plant knew that McCain, a tired old warhorse, didn't stand a chance against Obama....and that was it in a nutshell. Palin didn't have anything to do w/his loss b/c the libs tho't it would be wunnerful if we had a black man in the WH and they didn't care if he didn't have the experience.......

So here we are, 7 yrs later and according to Obama and the libs, the mess we're in is still 'Bush's fault'......

And NO, I don't like McCain either, so not finding excuses for his loss. Just saying it as I saw the 08 campaign..........

The woman was a disaster. Trying to convince her base that her opponent was a terrorist was just one instance which displayed how utterly classless she was/is. Plain is a vindictive individual and I'm sure that if she and Trump spent a reasonable amount of up close and personal time together, they'd be at each other's throats
Blackeye433

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:05:54 PM

She did wonders for McCain's campaign...
IMO, McCain could have had Jesus as his running mate, he wasn't going to stop the momentum. 2008, after Iraq and Afghanistan, was a 100% Democrat victory. Even I saw that coming. Even people who supported the wars, had doubts when we didn't leave right away. The fact that a young, African American guy from Harvard was running....even my Republican father voted for Obama. It might be one of the greatest opportunistic grabs of all time.
steve.reimer

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:07:00 PM

Palin is old news. Time to move on. Her time, like Romney's, has come & gone.
Yes BUT with Romney we missed our chance, Palin was a never was. Bobo laughed when Romney said Russia was our biggest threat. The incompetent boy thought crack prices were too high.
Kenchaa

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:07:47 PM

If only you knew what a liberal Trump really is, your own head would explode.
engwell

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:10:34 PM

The woman was a disaster. Trying to convince her base that her opponent was a terrorist was just one instance which displayed how utterly classless she was/is. Plain is a vindictive individual and I'm sure that if she and Trump spent a reasonable amount of up close and personal time together, they'd be at each other's throats
I'm not exactly sure how far off the mark that was..
given all the executive orders and agendas that have been pushed since then.
Nuclear deal agreements n stuff.
Seriously.
tomor

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:12:22 PM

She didn't even know that Africa is a continent. How stupid can you be?
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:14:12 PM

LOL! Pain said WHO was a terrorist'Huh LOL......

And she's 'vindictive'......the crap you libs come up w/is amusing.
rio3232

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:15:44 PM

Ahhhh yes.....here we go again.

And WHO said 'I've been to 57 states and one more to go' during his campaigning for POTUS in 08?

Now how STUPID can a U.S. senator running for POTUS be?

Hint: It WASN'T dummy McCain who babbled out that gem.

Yeah, yeah, we all know he 'misspoke' like Hillary said she did when she said she had to dodge sniper bullets in war-torn Bosnia.......

But let a Conservative woman call Africa a 'country' instead of a 'continent' and your heads explode.......
tiffany8

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:20:08 PM

Oh how conveniently we forget...

Sarah Palin: Barack Obama 'palling around with terrorists'
John McCain’s campaign has accused Barack Obama of consorting with terrorists, the first shot in a calculated programme of character assassination designed to revive his flagging presidential prospects.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/sarah-palin/3137197/Sarah-Palin-accuses-Barack-Obama-of-terrorist-links.html

Obama Hatred At McCain-Palin Rallies: "Terrorist!" "Kill Him!" (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/06/mccain-does-nothing-as-cr_n_132366.html

Palin never toned down the ugly rhetoric and instead instigated even more. She is a vindictive person by nature and it never showed more than when she lost the election. She was so bitter that she condemned and poked fun at the FLOTUS for encouraging kids to eat healthy. Only kindred spirits of Palin are able to support such a horrid woman.

Back on topic... this fantasy of a Trump/Palin ticket would be the best circus ever. The Carnival Barker and the Grifter...step right up..hurry...hurry!
morin

Activity: 65

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:21:13 PM

I still don't understand the right's obsession with this woman. There are actual intelligent people on the right. Why they insist to get behind a cheerleader who has team of writers manufacturer her memes rather these intelligent people is beyond me.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
godlyitems

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:23:45 PM

John McCain’s campaign has accused Barack Obama of consorting with terrorists, the first shot in a calculated programme of character assassination designed to revive his flagging presidential prospects.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/sarah-palin/3137197/Sarah-Palin-accuses-Barack-Obama-of-terrorist-links.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/06/mccain-does-nothing-as-cr_n_132366.html

Palin never toned down the ugly rhetoric and instead instigated even more. She is a vindictive person by nature and it never showed more than when she lost the election. She was so bitter that she condemned and poked fun at the FLOTUS for encouraging kids to eat healthy. Only kindred spirits of Palin are able to support such a horrid woman.

Back on topic... this fantasy of a Trump/Palin ticket would be the best circus ever. The Carnival Barker and the Grifter...step right up..hurry...hurry!

Come on one democrat shill working for obama in the crowd said kill him and you think they all thought that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvXf9AUHTqM&feature=youtu.be
redandblack (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:32:12 PM

Please provide audio/video of this claim.

And no, I don't want gossip, rumors or hearsay.
Daewoo

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:33:44 PM

Please provide audio/video of this claim.

And no, I don't want gossip, rumors or hearsay.

Remember, it's not about the actual truth, it's about what they can make the low info voter beleive about the person. They convinced a nation of low info democrats that Palin said "I can see Russia from my backyard" when it was actually Tina Fey playing Sarah Palin.
rio3232

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:35:46 PM

Still can't let it go can ya?
Can't let what go? Obama's skin color?

Hey, Leroy, I don't have a problem w/a person's skin color and never have. I'd like to see Ben Carson or Allen West run for prez and would vote for them in a heart-beat. You do know they're black?

During the 08 campaign, I heard a lot of 'oooing and aaawing' over having a black pres and no concerns about his experience and qualifications......

No, we don't vote for a POTUS according to their skin color or gender, like I've heard some lib neighbors fawning over the idea of 'we need a woman pres and Hillary is the one!'..... man, I can't get over the stupidity of people. No wonder this country is in trouble.......

So you can take your race card and....... guess..........
Daewoo

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:37:24 PM

Come on one democrat shill working for obama in the crowd said kill him and you think they all thought that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvXf9AUHTqM&feature=youtu.be

just don't lump all Muslims as bad, or all blacks as dead-beat dads, or all gays as flambouyant..... because THAT would be stereotyping.... lol
rio3232

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:40:01 PM

Calm down....... she was referring to his pal and author of his book,HOME-GROWN TERRORIST BILL AYERS, which is what he was. You do remember him and his background, don't you? Geeeez, so that's your beef. Palin pointed out Obama's choice of low-class friends and that hurt you. Then of course, we all remember Obama's radical pastor, mentor for 20 yrs. "He's like an uncle to me" whines Obama when Rev. "No, no! not God bless America, G-DAMN America!" Wright is dug up.......

And of course, there's another pal of Wright's and Obama's - world renowned RACIST - Louis Farrahken, Leader of the Islam Nation...

Hey, if Palin, McCain or any one else running for office had chosen friends like that and they were exposed........well, that's the name of the game. Quit complaining - you knowingly chose them as friends. Now live w/it........

"Birds of a feather flock together" is very true.....in case you didn't know.

As far as MO's 'eat healthy' school program goes - well, it made the pigs happy b/c a ton of it was tossed into the trash cans and fed to them........
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:43:46 PM

Put Palin in charge of the Dept of Homeland Security or EPA.
+1

How much fun that would be to watch!
Topbanker

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:07:29 PM

Palin?? Really?? lol dumb and dumber in the white house...

Poor USA...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: