Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:46:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Micro Bitcoin Loans - Borrow Up to 0.02 BTC  (Read 1361 times)
Fishbones78 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:43:31 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 09:29:09 PM by Fishbones78

BTC BITCOIN MICRO LOANS BTC
I am lending micro loans. Leave a reply in this thread (do NOT PM me) and I will review your request. I accept collateral in the following way(s) only:
  • Alt Coins - any common, exchangeable ones
  • Bitcoin Talk Accounts - I undervalue these hugely, do not expect a large loan at all for an account, in the unlikely event I give one for this type of collateral anyway.
If you have collateral in a different form that you genuinely think is good enough, PM me before posting s request on this thread.
I ask 10-15% interest, the interest rate is determined by the collateral you provide. I'm more than happy to use an Escrow service if you request, to make it a safer transaction, although you will pay the Escrow fees and find the Escrow yourself. I must agree to use that user though, as you could just make an alt account.
MORE COLLATERAL = LESS INTEREST
NO COLLATERAL = NO LOAN
Loans will also be based on your trust ratings and recent activity.

Please lay out your requests in the following format (copy and paste template):
Code:
[b]Bitcoin Address:
Requested Loan Amount:
Collateral:
Repayment Date:
[/b]

UsernameLoaned AmountRepayment DateRepayment Status
- - - -
- - - -
- - - -
- - - -
- - - -
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:45:11 PM

Don't forget that all collateral should be held by a trusted third party. Good luck!

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
hermanto

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:33:26 PM

hello kind sir, how much would you lend me if I offered my account and maybe even twitter account as collateral? thank u kind sir
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:41:01 PM

hello kind sir, how much would you lend me if I offered my account and maybe even twitter account as collateral? thank u kind sir

Jr accounts are nearly worthless as it is. Not sure about Twitter, since they can't really be used to recoup a loss if you fail to repay.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:09:12 PM

Hi,
I am declining your loan request for the following reasons:
- A twitter account is not valid collateral, it can be recovered very easily from me. I specifically said my only forms of collateral.
- It seems you want a loan so you can have more Bitcoin or something, asking the maximum I can give you.
If you want another go at requesting another loan with good collateral, use the form I put in the first post.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:12:43 AM

Don't forget that all collateral should be held by a trusted third party. Good luck!
I've decided I would like to hold collateral. If people cannot trust me, then they can't have a loan I guess Tongue. I want to be able to process loans quickly and efficiently, without waiting for certain people to come online for me to complete trades.
Thanks for the input Smiley

IMO no one will trust you with their collaterals as you dont have enough trust yet for that and your password was recently changed, are you the original owner of that account or just bought that to offer loans and run with collaterals?
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:23:13 PM

Post updated with some new guidelines, the request template is now in a code window and the terms for Escrow are now included in the post.

This also serves as a bump Tongue
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:25:02 AM

Bomp.
uknohowwedo

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:58:08 PM

im down for a .02 loan for .022 back. holla at me
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:04:04 PM

im down for a .02 loan for .022 back. holla at me

What's your collateral? Repayment by? Btw, you're going to need some solid collateral with that trust rating.
uknohowwedo

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:37:22 PM

the ttrust rating is from some idiots talking shit for no reason saying i was potentioal scammer even tho i paid the loans. they are clueless

my only collateral is a nice Betcoin account thats wroth about .2 according to the betcoin account values
hexafraction

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:40:14 PM

the ttrust rating is from some idiots talking shit for no reason saying i was potentioal scammer even tho i paid the loans. they are clueless

my only collateral is a nice Betcoin account thats wroth about .2 according to the betcoin account values

There are multiple users that are highly trustworthy in the community, that left you negative trust. It's not something to be taken lightly.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:21:01 PM

I am siding with BurgerKill and Hexafriction on this one (thanks for the input), unless you can provide one of the stated forms of collateral, request declined.
cyberghosterman

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:24:34 PM

Bitcoin Address: 1BJECpBYUhcmGejRaiwHVgbUJDtDDcaPyD
Requested Loan Amount: 0.02
Collateral: steam account, origin account, runescape member account (anyone or more of these
Repayment Date: 2 days

Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:36:03 PM

Bitcoin Address: 1BJECpBYUhcmGejRaiwHVgbUJDtDDcaPyD
Requested Loan Amount: 0.02
Collateral: steam account, origin account, runescape member account (anyone or more of these
Repayment Date: 2 days

Hi,
I am declining your loan request for the following reasons:
- All of these accounts can easily be recovered. All it takes is for you to click "I've forgotten my password" and you're back in.
- You appear to be selling fairly new accounts, so you could easily take the BTC, default the loan and attempt to sell this account for a few fractions of a penny.
hexafraction

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:39:40 PM

I am siding with BurgerKill and Hexafriction on this one (thanks for the input), unless you can provide one of the stated forms of collateral, request declined.

It's hexafraction, not hexafriction  Smiley (although I might have to start using that username for other stuff)
It often helps to go more than one step with trust ratings. Check the trustworthiness and other trust ratings sent by raters of the account in question to get a better view of what's going on.

Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:44:53 PM

It's hexafraction, not hexafriction  Wink
It often helps to go more than one step with trust ratings. Check the trustworthiness and other trust ratings sent by raters of the account in question to get a better view of what's going on.
So it is, I've been reading your name wrong since I first saw it on the forum, sorry.  Grin For some reason, I must have just assumed it was friction when I first read it. Do I know what you mean by "other stuff"?

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind. I've also been told to do a few google searches (I think it was QuickSeller who said) on the details of their account too.
In all honesty though, I think I would still accept a loan request if they gave me good, solid collateral first, even if they did have a very bad reputation. That's what collateral is for, right?
hexafraction

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:58:50 AM

It's hexafraction, not hexafriction  Wink
So it is, I've been reading your name wrong since I first saw it on the forum, sorry.  Grin For some reason, I must have just assumed it was friction when I first read it. Do I know what you mean by "other stuff"?

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind. I've also been told to do a few google searches (I think it was QuickSeller who said) on the details of their account too.
In all honesty though, I think I would still accept a loan request if they gave me good, solid collateral first, even if they did have a very bad reputation. That's what collateral is for, right?

Well, I could potentially get a loan scammer with that name sooner or later. Honestly, it's just a funny name that I somewhat like and might use as a username in some places, most likely games and not anything official.

Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:29:16 AM

It's hexafraction, not hexafriction  Wink
So it is, I've been reading your name wrong since I first saw it on the forum, sorry.  Grin For some reason, I must have just assumed it was friction when I first read it. Do I know what you mean by "other stuff"?

Well, I could potentially get a loan scammer with that name sooner or later. Honestly, it's just a funny name that I somewhat like and might use as a username in some places, most likely games and not anything official.
I would have fell for it Tongue (at first anyway)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: