Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Faucet] 200 satoshi every 5 min (2400 satoshi every hour !)  (Read 2414 times)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:43:26 AM

Kindly refill your faucet some funds asap, I like your high rate of 2000 per hour
Good luck OP
Garwidha

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:12:45 AM

Unfortunately, today isn't my lucky day.
I can't get 500 satoshi for every 50 minutes in your faucet because you have insufficient funds.
Please, add fund your faucet.
Thank you Smiley
kira15 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 10:35:45 AM

Unfortunately, today isn't my lucky day.
I can't get 500 satoshi for every 50 minutes in your faucet because you have insufficient funds.
Please, add fund your faucet.
Thank you Smiley

it will be refilled tomorrow i promise.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:32:42 PM

it will be refilled tomorrow i promise.
okay we all waiting for you will refill the faucet Smiley
but you have to change the tittle because the rewards 200 satoshi every 5 minutes
not 500 satoshi every 15 minutes again Smiley
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:52:23 PM

Good to see the faucet is filled again, however the amount left (~1mBTC) is still low (which means it will dry out in ~500 claims). As what I've stated before, you will lose traffic. Losing traffic means losing advertisement incomes, and hence revenues. Please add more funds if available, or just close the faucet if you don't have much bitcoins. A minimum of ~0.01-0.02 BTC is needed per week for a medium sized faucet.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kira15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 01:11:07 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 01:25:02 PM by kira15

Good to see the faucet is filled again, however the amount left (~1mBTC) is still low (which means it will dry out in ~500 claims). As what I've stated before, you will lose traffic. Losing traffic means losing advertisement incomes, and hence revenues. Please add more funds if available, or just close the faucet if you don't have much bitcoins. A minimum of ~0.01-0.02 BTC is needed per week for a medium sized faucet.

the problem is ads sites didn't pay me yet , and i already spend about 3dollars worth of bitcoin , so do you pls (if you have experience) tell me how do I  keep it alive while i can get some cash to me self cause i really want to keep it runing.
el kaka22
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:36:25 PM

the problem is ads sites didn't pay me yet , and i already spend about 3dollars worth of bitcoin , so do you pls (if you have experience) tell me how do I  keep it alive while i can get some cash to me self cause i really want to keep it runing.
However, I had ran a faucet (of LTC but not BTC) few months ago (of free hosting), and it failed after low traffic and unwithdrawable balance from ads Sad The reason that I fail is the amount I'm paying is too low (and I'm not earning from signature that time, I put my hardly earned faucet earnings to the faucet), and the low budget for the faucet (the faucet have only gave ~1 LTC in total for few months).
I suggest you invest $10-20 to the faucet, and change the reward period to 15 minutes. Then you should start seeing profit and withdrawable balance from ads. (There is no guarantee that it works - it is just my estimates based on BTC price and popularity few months ago)

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kira15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 01:45:28 PM

However, I had ran a faucet (of LTC but not BTC) few months ago (of free hosting), and it failed after low traffic and unwithdrawable balance from ads Sad The reason that I fail is the amount I'm paying is too low (and I'm not earning from signature that time, I put my hardly earned faucet earnings to the faucet), and the low budget for the faucet (the faucet have only gave ~1 LTC in total for few months).
I suggest you invest $10-20 to the faucet, and change the reward period to 15 minutes. Then you should start seeing profit and withdrawable balance from ads. (There is no guarantee that it works - it is just my estimates based on BTC price and popularity few months ago)

thanx for tip, i will try it surely , the problme is adsense didn't accept my site becasue it has a subdomain so i'm think about buying a domain and keep the free hosting , do you have any comments about adsence (good-bad,not worth it ) pls let me know ? After all i'm still a newbie in faucet & bitcoin world,

oh and one last question whats about that signature i read some comments about it but i didn't understand it can you pls explaine or give me alink Huh
el kaka22
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:11:14 PM

thanx for tip, i will try it surely , the problme is adsense didn't accept my site becasue it has a subdomain so i'm think about buying a domain and keep the free hosting , do you have any comments about adsence (good-bad,not worth it ) pls let me know ? After all i'm still a newbie in faucet & bitcoin world,

oh and one last question whats about that signature i read some comments about it but i didn't understand it can you pls explaine or give me alink Huh
Which signature are you talking about? If you are talking about my Coinoindex signature, you can check out if here: http://coinoindex.com/
About AdSense, I don't know about it, because my free hosting was on a subdomain, too. (If you'd like to see it, I can PM you the link. The site is still live!) Buying a new domain cost ~$10 per year, depending on which register you choose. Also, I've Googled for some free hosting sites before, but I don't seems to find one suitable for a faucet (maybe just my hosting experience is zero Smiley). As far as what I know, AdSense gives 1-30 cent per click.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
kira15 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:15:01 PM

Which signature are you talking about? If you are talking about my Coinoindex signature, you can check out if here: http://coinoindex.com/
About AdSense, I don't know about it, because my free hosting was on a subdomain, too. (If you'd like to see it, I can PM you the link. The site is still live!) Buying a new domain cost ~$10 per year, depending on which register you choose. Also, I've Googled for some free hosting sites before, but I don't seems to find one suitable for a faucet (maybe just my hosting experience is zero Smiley). As far as what I know, AdSense gives 1-30 cent per click.

i think it worth it. I don't know i think i will buy a domain soon.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: