Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM chicago  (Read 1015 times)
usa-bitcoins (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:04:00 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 01:50:58 PM by usa-bitcoins

Bitcoin of America and SandP Solutions INC offer a brand new Bitcoin ATM in the south side of Chicago.

You can Now BUY BITCOINS from a BITCOIN-ATM. This Bitcoin ATM is located in the largest liquor store in the South-side of Chicago.

Happy Liquors is open Daily with extended hours to better serve your buying bitcoins from a bitcoin ATM on the south side of chicago better. You can now buy Bitcoins at Happy Liquors daily and save!

Hours : 9AM to 1AM MON-SATURDAY
        11am to MIDNIGHT SUNDAYS

https://www.facebook.com/USABitcoin
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:06:08 AM

This should probably go into Service Announcements, you might have better luck there Smiley
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4610

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:04:16 AM

On 79th and Cottage Grove?

No thanks.

I believe the Chicago Police Department has ranked that area in the top 20 most most dangerous parts of the city.

I'll stick to the ATM downtown, or localbitcoins, or Circle, or Coinbase, or the Currency Exchange subforum here at bitcointalk.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:49:49 AM

No thanks.

I believe the Chicago Police Department has ranked that area in the top 20 most most dangerous parts of the city.

I'll stick to the ATM downtown, or localbitcoins, or Circle, or Coinbase, or the Currency Exchange subforum here at bitcointalk.

"I'll distract the dude for a light, then you steal the sink. We'll meet back up in a hour in front of the BTM in the liquor store. It'll go down the same way we scored that ten pounds of cardboard last Tuesday on 81st and Ellis."
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:14:31 AM

No thanks.

There's a pretty decent ATM at the "Geek Bar" in Wicker Park as well, except it sometimes runs out of BTC.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:18:48 AM

Bitcoin of America and SandP Solutions INC offer a brand new Bitcoin ATM in the south side of Chicago.

You can Now BUY BITCOINS from a BITCOIN-ATM. This Bitcoin ATM is located in the largest liquor store in the South-side of Chicago.

Happy Liquors is open Daily with extended hours to better serve your buying bitcoins from a bitcoin ATM on the south side of chicago better. You can now buy Bitcoins at Happy Liquors daily and save!

Hours : 9AM to 1PM  MON-SATURDAY
        11am to MIDNIGHT SUNDAYS

Those are the weirdest hours for anything I've ever seen in my life.  Is that supposed to say 11AM to Noon on Sundays?  Regardless, just 4 hours?  I guess it's better than no ATM and they make up for the limited Mon-Sat hours with a marathon 13-hour availability on Sundays.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
usa-bitcoins (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:51:49 PM

Hours : 9AM to 1PM  MON-SATURDAY
        11am to MIDNIGHT SUNDAYS

Those are the weirdest hours for anything I've ever seen in my life.  Is that supposed to say 11AM to Noon on Sundays?  Regardless, just 4 hours?  I guess it's better than no ATM and they make up for the limited Mon-Sat hours with a marathon 13-hour availability on Sundays.

Sorry I entered pm instead of am
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:58:57 PM

Can you also buy liquor at same spot using Bitcoin?
momore

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:02:42 PM

11am to MIDNIGHT SUNDAYS

That's cool, more and more organization accept bitcoin now.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:47:15 PM

11am to MIDNIGHT SUNDAYS

This is a very dangerous part of Chicago! I really don't know who will be buying bitcoins over there. I also don't get why did they open an ATM over there. Chicago is a huge city and they could have chosen many other better locations!

Oh well..
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:40:06 AM

Can you also buy liquor at same spot using Bitcoin?

Yes you can also do that.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: