Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much Monero XMR do you own?  (Read 1422 times)
Laniakea (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:28:35 AM

How much XMR Monero do you own and how much % is that of your overall crypto portfolio? Smiley

rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:40:47 AM

Reverse troll alert.

By the way, you're fooling no-one. Obvious is obvious.
Laniakea (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:45:51 AM

Reverse troll alert.

By the way, you're fooling no-one. Obvious is obvious.

Sorry, you're wrong this time at least. I'm not trolling.

rangedriver

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:47:18 AM

Ok so from reading this forum I get that the general consensus is that Monero is interesting technology. However, I haven't had the chance to read a lot about this from a technological point of view. Why is it that the Bitcoin developers claim Monero is flawed in its very core?

Could some of the technology-affine folks dive into this here please? I want to learn more.

Monero no doubt has the best technology out of all crypto coins.  To put it frankly, I've been neglecting this myself.  Having looked into the actual tech for the past months, I can now agree with the general consensus of reputable developers who have judged its inner workings.

However! A question that has been arising ever since seeing its numerous advantages - why is it largely ignored? The volume is very low, and there are only very few supporters.  How can this be?

It's like people are buying expensive no-brand cars, if they could have a 90% discounted Lamborghini.  It simply does not make any sense whatsoever not to be hyped about it.  Where's your enthusiasm, folks?

You can't bullshit a bullshitter.
Laniakea (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:49:38 AM

Ok so from reading this forum I get that the general consensus is that Monero is interesting technology. However, I haven't had the chance to read a lot about this from a technological point of view. Why is it that the Bitcoin developers claim Monero is flawed in its very core?

Could some of the technology-affine folks dive into this here please? I want to learn more.

Monero no doubt has the best technology out of all crypto coins.  To put it frankly, I've been neglecting this myself.  Having looked into the actual tech for the past months, I can now agree with the general consensus of reputable developers who have judged its inner workings.

However! A question that has been arising ever since seeing its numerous advantages - why is it largely ignored? The volume is very low, and there are only very few supporters.  How can this be?

It's like people are buying expensive no-brand cars, if they could have a 90% discounted Lamborghini.  It simply does not make any sense whatsoever not to be hyped about it.  Where's your enthusiasm, folks?

huh Huh Huh Huh

what part of the text in bold blue don't you grasp bud?

In April I was merely interested, now months have passed, months that I have done my research...

It's beyond me why you would want to bash me

kekek

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:50:39 AM

You realize the first is from April right?

Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:51:06 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 04:34:17 PM by Sir Alpha_goy

WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:52:21 AM

Get sick. Get well.
rangedriver

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:01:38 AM

You realize the first is from April right?

Doesn't matter. That particular thread was originally called 'Monero - Good or Bad?" but OP amusingly decided to change it to "Why is Monero bullshit?" after suitable gravity had been reached. A classic troll trick, old or not.

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. Good luck with your troll operations. By the way I should probably point out that since starting your little psychological war on Monero our CoinGecko ranking has gone up 7 places.

Thanks for that.
kekek

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:08:23 AM

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. Good luck with your troll operations. By the way I should probably point out that since starting your little psychological war on Monero our CoinGecko ranking has gone up 7 places.

Thanks for that.

Ha ha ha holy shit I can't believe you actually just claimed there was a "psychological war" on Monero. Seriously I'm seeing more and more similarities between the XMR community and the XPY commuinity

cocales

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:27:18 AM

A proud owner of zero Monero  Roll Eyes

SnowGem.org - Improve upon great ideas of other cryptocurrencies
✔ Privacy ✔ Availability ✔ Profitability ✔ Longevity
Equihash - No Premine - No ICO - Masternodes soon
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:15:48 AM

10 million
americanpegasus

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:36:11 AM

I boughted as many as the highest number I could count to. 

This many!

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1372

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:53:32 PM

As of now, I own 3 XMR but I'm planning to get more by slowly growing my stack of coins. I just buy a very small amount of XMR each day until I reach a full Monero  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:07:27 PM

I don't own any of this coin. I don't plan to own it.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 04:41:49 PM

How much XMR Monero do you own and how much % is that of your overall crypto portfolio? Smiley

None, although I like it. I keep telling myself that I'll buy some XMR "someday." Roll Eyes

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

slap

Activity: 564

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:47:40 PM

20.000 half a year ago...
Still some left at polo, 1280 or something.
Why?
kevindurant

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:40:43 PM

I don't have any Monero and I don't plan to buy it. Not that I think it's bad crypto, I just don't think it would be a good investment.

Domian

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:12:07 AM

I don't have any Monero and I don't plan to buy it. Not that I think it's bad crypto, I just don't think it would be a good investment.

why do you think it will not be a good investment?  Huh
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:51:17 AM

Unfortunately I own like 200 in an attempt to make some LTC. I then wisely cancelled an order for 1000 more. But don't you worry, it's going to take over BTC one day. I tell my 4 month old twins on my death bed all about it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███