Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC] Cheap Goods For Sale || PS4's, Xbox Ones, Beats & MORE!  (Read 1217 times)
tratten (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:04:42 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 02:24:45 AM by tratten

Hello all! Here is my shop. You are welcome to buy any brand-new, sealed, legitimate item for BTC. FREE One-Day Shipping for any and all items. I only ship to the USA. All prices are in USD and are at current Preev rate (at time of deal). All items are legally obtained. All prices are somewhat negotiable, especially if buying 2+ items.

Why buy from me? You pay 0 taxes, get free shipping, and get big discounts for buying regularly or buying bulk!

I do not go first. Accepted escrow: monbux, Tomatocage, Blazedout419, devthedev, and OgNasty

Products:

Xbox One 500 GB (Comes with: Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Second Controller, and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Bundle)

Retail Price: $500+
My Price: $320 BTC

PS4 500 GB (Comes with: Batman Arkham Knight Game)

Retail Price: $450
My Price: $360 BTC

Beats Mixr On-Ear Headphone

Retail Price: $250
My Price: $100-140 BTC (depends on colour)

Beats Solo On-Ear Headphone

Retail Price: $200
My Price: $100-140 BTC (depends on colour)

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-i9195 Unlocked Smartphone - White

Retail Price: $700
My Price: $215 BTC

Acer Iconia Tab 8 8.0-Inch HD Tablet (Windows 8.1)

Retail Price: $300
My Price: $120 BTC

Want something else, such as a new Windows laptop? Want pictures/more info? Private message me for any questions/to purchase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:55:48 AM

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-i9195 Unlocked Smartphone - White

Retail Price: $700
My Price: $215 BTC

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini price was about 400$ now even more less as its old i am not sure of current price but its around 300$ not really for 700$ and never was for 700$ on its 1st day, will you mind sharing pics of all the items with your name on it on the thread ?

Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 09:12:31 AM

As this is your first post, even though you accept escrow you should post the images of the products you are selling with your username and date on it.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:10:19 PM

Here we go again, yet another brand new account offering goods way below market value and without proof any of it actually exists Roll Eyes.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:31:01 PM

Interested in S4. Is it 32 GB? Do you accept escrow.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:08:09 PM

Here we go again, yet another brand new account offering goods way below market value and without proof any of it actually exists Roll Eyes.

the op was last active Today at 06:39:10 AM he is not even bothering to reply to anyone here because he cant prove anything and dont even want to try for he is trying to get someone using his inbox

Interested in S4. Is it 32 GB? Do you accept escrow.

watchout looks scam to me even he is offering escrow

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 09:11:07 PM

Offering escrow means squat these days. Wouldn't trust these deals, probably carded goods
hedgy73
Legendary

Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:13:05 PM

Very lame scam attempt Sad.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 11:23:07 PM

Very interested, still waiting for proof that these are not obtained via lying/SE.  Also waiting for pics.  Give this another day and they it'll probably be a confirmed scam.
tratten (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:44:23 AM

Very interested, still waiting for proof that these are not obtained via lying/SE.  Also waiting for pics.  Give this another day and they it'll probably be a confirmed scam.

Noo haha I already PM'd people who actually want to buy.

Proof: http://imgur.com/9BSZq1j,iLSzmF5,HLIUc0x

Don't call this a scam because im a noob lol, that's only annoying and immature. I'm only using escrow, and I will never ask you to send me the BTC first without you having your item. Escrow solves all problems so it will always be used. No way I can scam with it. I'm shipping exactly what you are paying for/what I am advertising.

Give this another day and they it'll probably be a confirmed scam.

Don't judge noobies just by how many posts they have. Although most noobies are foreigners looking to make a quick buck and leave, they don't realize  there's tons of opportunities for business. As explained above, I will and always will use escrow to avoid all problems.
ClashBit

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Love BTC!

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:40:08 AM

I think that if he uses escrow he might be somewhat legit. Anyways act with precaution. Anyways with the new debit cards available for BTC it would be the same to get in Amazon right?
CryptAware

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:45:53 AM

I'm thinking along these lines, but don't let me be the one to judge, I have many stones in my eyes.

Offering escrow means squat these days. Wouldn't trust these deals, probably carded goods
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 02:53:41 AM

Don't call this a scam because im a noob lol, that's only annoying and immature. I'm only using escrow, and I will never ask you to send me the BTC first without you having your item. Escrow solves all problems so it will always be used. No way I can scam with it. I'm shipping exactly what you are paying for/what I am advertising.

Don't judge noobies just by how many posts they have. Although most noobies are foreigners looking to make a quick buck and leave, they don't realize  there's tons of opportunities for business. As explained above, I will and always will use escrow to avoid all problems.
Sorry, I did not choose my words correctly.  I meant, give this another day without the op responding and it'll porbbaly be a scam.  I'm interested in purchasing the bests solo but the only problem is that I live in Canada, so I'll have to find a friend or relative or someone to reship it to me.
ClashBit

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

Love BTC!

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:37:12 AM

Sorry, I did not choose my words correctly.  I meant, give this another day without the op responding and it'll porbbaly be a scam.  I'm interested in purchasing the bests solo but the only problem is that I live in Canada, so I'll have to find a friend or relative or someone to reship it to me.

Be careful, maybe he just needs US because he needs someone to actually to recieve his stuff from carding activities.

He might use you as an address but he would get paid by you in actual legit money and you can have legal issues if the stuff is carded.

I think a good way to act is to ask for proof of purchase or some kind of thing that make the products legit.

Be careful guys.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 03:41:00 AM

Be careful, maybe he just needs US because he needs someone to actually to recieve his stuff from carding activities.

He might use you as an address but he would get paid by you in actual legit money and you can have legal issues if the stuff is carded.

I think a good way to act is to ask for proof of purchase or some kind of thing that make the products legit.

Be careful guys.
Of course.  The only way I would be willing to purchase would be if the OP explained how he was able to obtain and resell these items for so cheap.
tratten (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:59:43 AM

100% not carded or you can come to my house and kill me.

Shipping + handling to Canada would cost me $25 + another $15 or so for customs. $40 more on top of my cheap prices and you got yourself a brand new Beats Solo (newest version) shipped to Canada. Not the greatest deal anymore but it's still cheaper than retail and you can pay in BTC.

If you were to buy something like a PS4 off me, I'd consider lowering costs for shipping a little. Your choice really. I'd personally recommend just buying from Canada but if you only got BTC I'm always here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: