Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Back on the slippery slope.  (Read 1474 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:20:46 PM

Again... anyone else sees a repetitive pattern here?
I'm getting quite annoyed with all the permabulls trying to scam newbies into buying their beanies.
Every time the price goes up a tiny bit floods of grandiose predictions come to this forum and the chat.
Technically bit coin can only go down, flawed fundamentals, lack of social demand, outdated tech,  stagnated development, ruined reputation.
I would like to warn people once again, don't lose your money on foolish decisions.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:36:45 PM

Didn't you sell your coins at $10?
RCBina

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:41:14 PM

I'm getting quite annoyed with all the permabulls trying to scam newbies into buying their beanies.
Every time the price goes up a tiny bit floods of grandiose predictions come to this forum and the chat.
Technically bit coin can only go down, flawed fundamentals, lack of social demand, outdated tech,  stagnated development, ruined reputation.
I would like to warn people once again, don't lose your money on foolish decisions.

Most of us can see the incoming downfall of bitcoin.
Only bulltards and scammers are FUDing with false hope to dump their sinking bags.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:49:20 PM

Most of us can see the incoming downfall of bitcoin.
Only bulltards and scammers are FUDing with false hope to dump their sinking bags.

Brand new Smiley
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:52:40 PM

Kwuckduck makes another fud thread.  Seconds later 2 brand new members post to support him.  Obvious is obvious.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:05:41 PM

If it was at $120 I'd agree with you Kun but it's not.

It has very clearly broken the heavy down trend.
Hfertig

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:27:40 PM

I very much agree with your position. And I though I am alone with that opinion amongst "old time bitcoiners"...
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3427
Merit: 4344

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:32:04 PM

Kuckduck has 0% contribution here, spamming fud is his trademark, i suggest to remove him from this forum.

Plz mod, dont get scared of his ''fake'' legendary'' status.

All that time invested in trolling has zero results, this idiot dont realize that he coud better find a job and buy coins with that rewards. But he cant...hes to ugly and fat to even get hired at the Mac.

He got very low iq, he sold his coins for $10, he lost so much money  Cheesy  Ohh yhe that anger!
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:42:54 PM

Kuckduck has 0% contribution here, spamming fud is his trademark, i suggest to remove him from this forum.

All that time invested in trolling has zero results, this idiot dont realize that he coud better find a job and buy coins with that rewards. But he cant...hes to ugly and fat to even get hired at the Mac.

He got very low iq, he sold his coins for $10, he lost so much money  Cheesy  Ohh yhe that anger!

You're really showing your true colors here eh?
I'm warning people to be very careful, because there is a lot of delusion going on here and people new to bitcoin and new to economics may be influenced by this and make big mistakes with even bigger real life repercussions. It seems to me this can only be called spam and fud by people with a very dirty agenda, right?

You and many others may not see me like it, but i'm still a big supporter of the concept of bitcoin. The execution and environment are just... horrible...

Hfertig

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:45:16 PM

He got very low iq, he sold his coins for $10, he lost so much money  Cheesy  Ohh yhe that anger!

Yeah, good idea to remove anyone who is sceptical about future prospects of bitcoin price until you have a forum full of bulls only. This is going to be boring... What are you afraid of? Bitcoin price does what it does and is not affected by posts on this forum.
kreativling

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:52:21 PM

He got very low iq, he sold his coins for $10, he lost so much money  Cheesy  Ohh yhe that anger!

I don't like these repeated threads or his "I told you so"-posts either, but name calling and bad behaviour is completely uncalled for. You are entitled to an opinion, but if it is like that, better show some "high IQ" and keep it to yourself. Welcome to my ignore list. Congratulations, you are my first.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3427
Merit: 4344

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:52:36 PM

You're really showing your true colors here eh?
I'm warning people to be very careful, because there is a lot of delusion going on here and people new to bitcoin and new to economics may be influenced by this and make big mistakes with even bigger real life repercussions. It seems to me this can only be called spam and fud by people with a very dirty agenda, right?

You and many others may not see me like it, but i'm still a big supporter of the concept of bitcoin. The execution and environment are just... horrible...

I cant help it that you failled hard in real-life, get lost man; WE ALL HERE DONT LIKE YOU, GO AWAY!
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:54:55 PM

What I don't like is how 2 new accounts are created 10 minutes after this thread is put up.  And they post to support him.  Obviously kwuck created these accounts.  That shouldn't be allowed.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:01:34 PM

What I don't like is how 2 new accounts are created 10 minutes after this thread is put up.  And they post to support him.  Obviously kwuck created these accounts.  That shouldn't be allowed.

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:06:59 PM

Bitcoin's reputation is only ruined in the minds of fools. We're going to be fine. These next few years are going to be very interesting.
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:40:54 PM

I think most of the people involved with btc (especially those on this forum) are mainly concerned with price, in other words they only buy and hold for SPECULATIVE reasons.  They can keep saying btc has so much intrinsic value, but if the majority of people holding are only doing so to make a buck, then how does btc have value?

I do agree, I think btc will go down long term, but people do have a reasonable chance of making money if only onlding until the next price spike.  Thats the problem though, as soon as we see a ~10% spike, people unload.
PseudoCode

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:44:43 PM

Haha, look he's back.   I *knew he'd show up again the moment the price went back down a bit.

Been enjoying hiding behind sock puppet masks posting FUD with your signature noise all over it while the price was going up 10% ?

Not game to show your face ?  Hows that "down 25% within a few days" prediction going ?  That was about 2 weeks ago now wasnt it ?

Got tired of creating fake accounts and posting the same BS graph over and over again only to have it deleted within minutes ?

Been waiting for it to go down a bit again, and suddenly you spring back to life Kwacking your BS all over again.

You call it "warning people to be *careful" ?  Really ?  what, such carefully considered statements like...
"Sell everything before you're a bag holder !"   "Bulltards are Scamming noobs!"   "Dont buy in Dead Cat Bounce !"

That all sounds like carefully considered "be careful !" advice..  NOT.   You are quite simply, a gutless Liar

Your "advice" is based on *what exactly ?  You have *Zero credible or even vaguely sensible arguments to support your claims.  
All you do is spout words you either dont understand the correct use of, or made-up emotional trading fear names to try and scare people.

If only you could see how utterly ludicrous you make yourself look.   Ive been here since the days of Bears that actually put some effort and thought into their predictions with rational arguments to support them (and were *still wrong), and you my friend arent even in the same class..  a 5 year old could do a more convincing job than you do.

Feel free to Kwack away, It amuses me on occasion, you remind me of one of those duck-caller quacky things that hunters use.  
A nice cross between a duck quack and a fart.. thats you down to a tee. Smiley
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:06:29 PM

No need to be so mean to the perma bulls..
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:09:37 PM

i can only see a stable price that is approaching 300 with the intention to surpass that floor and be overall solid above it

small swings like those that are happening are normal things for bitcoin, until their entity is only by few dollars there is nothing to worry about
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:17:36 PM

i can only see a stable price that is approaching 300 with the intention to surpass that floor and be overall solid above it

small swings like those that are happening are normal things for bitcoin, until their entity is only by few dollars there is nothing to worry about

I'm saying slippery slope because that's what it looks like, there's a lot of room for the price to both increase and decrease, it's an extremely small and sensitive market after all.

Bitcoins problems are much much bigger than its price.
Just look at the upcoming hard fork / chain-split for the blocksize... We'll have two competing chains, instantly doubled all the bitcoins, current holders can double spend, merchant and user adoption will be split and both will talk about the real bitcoin... And that's just one thing of many...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: