Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling FULLY REGISTERED GoBanks/NetSpend/Paypal Prepaid Debit Cards with ATM!  (Read 1527 times)
Shadow_Runner (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:20:06 PM

I am selling fully registered GoBank & NetSpend & Paypal Prepaid Debit Cards! All of these cards have ATM access, ability to spend in person as credit or debit, the ability to be used online, and much more!

You can reload, withdraw, and spend money anonymously anywhere in the U.S using these cards.

I will only ship within the USA. I will be re-shipping the card to you with all the account info and track data.

Message me if you are interested! I am able to customize the balance on any card.
FULL ESCROW FOR ANY PURCHASES.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EarnBtcFaucet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:24:25 PM

Wow, what happend with your trust???

Although, you use fully escrow so good luck with making some sales.

P.S. What are the prices?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:17:56 PM

Prices?

Limits of the cards?
realproject

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:01:54 PM

I am selling fully registered GoBank & NetSpend & Paypal Prepaid Debit Cards! All of these cards have ATM access, ability to spend in person as credit or debit, the ability to be used online, and much more!

You can reload, withdraw, and spend money anonymously anywhere in the U.S using these cards.

I will only ship within the USA. I will be re-shipping the card to you with all the account info and track data.

Message me if you are interested! I am able to customize the balance on any card.
FULL ESCROW FOR ANY PURCHASES.

what the price your card??
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:22:44 PM

GoBank w/ $20 shipped to you Ready to use Online + ATM + In-Person Credit/Debit = $80

NetSpend w/ $10 shipped to you Ready to use Online + ATM + In-Person Credit/Debit = $50

PayPal Prepaid Debit Card w/ $10 shipped to you Ready to use Online + ATM + In-Person Credit/Debit = $70

No idea what happened to my trust someone sabotaged my account. Full escrow for everything so there is no question about it.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:08:29 PM

Hacked or bought account. Do NOT trust.

Check his other thread for more information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1138350.msg12004673#msg12004673
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:57:37 PM

I bought this account to promote my products easier. I bought from the original owner. No intention to scam I'm using full escrow for everything
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:58:06 PM

All still for sale
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:24:00 PM

Are you creating new accounts for sales or these accounts belong to someone else but most importantly don't bother to reply if they are hacked accounts.

Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:56:43 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 11:06:36 PM by Shadow_Runner

Creating them myself from scratch
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:13:00 PM

GoBank w/ $20 shipped to you Ready to use Online + ATM + In-Person Credit/Debit = $80

NetSpend w/ $10 shipped to you Ready to use Online + ATM + In-Person Credit/Debit = $50

PayPal Prepaid Debit Card w/ $10 shipped to you Ready to use Online + ATM + In-Person Credit/Debit = $70

No idea what happened to my trust someone sabotaged my account. Full escrow for everything so there is no question about it.

The only product among the listed that have low risk is the paypal prepaid debit cards but the price is over blown.
sionsandman

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:44:50 PM

The only product among the listed that have low risk is the paypal prepaid debit cards but the price is over blown.

Why isn't the risk the same for all accounts?
Don't they all require the same information to be opened?

Did you open or buy any of the above accounts? What happened?

Do you have any sale so far?

I'm interested but I don't like to be a guinea pig. At least not at full price.

I'd like to see the opinion of some previous buyer(s).

melisande

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:11:31 PM

It is of low risk because you will be operating it through paypal account but whenever you use the ATM cards you have exposed yourself to FBI because of the ATM snap shorts and area codes and some other securities.
sionsandman

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:32:46 PM

It is of low risk because you will be operating it through paypal account but whenever you use the ATM cards you have exposed yourself to FBI because of the ATM snap shorts and area codes and some other securities.

I'm not running from the FBI and anyway I like to use sunglasses when I go to the ATM  Cool

But I still don't understand why paypal cards are less risky than the others. Paypal accounts are among the riskiest accounts you can have anywhere so I really don't see the point.

Plus when you go to the ATM the risk is the same for all cards.

What am I missing here?

melisande

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:06:54 PM

I'm not running from the FBI and anyway I like to use sunglasses when I go to the ATM  Cool

But I still don't understand why paypal cards are less risky than the others. Paypal accounts are among the riskiest accounts you can have anywhere so I really don't see the point.

Plus when you go to the ATM the risk is the same for all cards.

What am I missing here?

These are what you are missing:
What I said is my personally review about the products
Paypal is of less risk because you can withdraw the money without a trace by various means.
You should be running from FBI or you risk going to jail
I agreed that all the products are good but the most suitable for me is the paypal ATM
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:10:54 PM

OK, which of the two bank accounts has western union option besides that you will have to create the account with my personal USA phone number.

Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:04:05 PM

OK, which of the two bank accounts has western union option besides that you will have to create the account with my personal USA phone number.

You can change the number yourself once you get the card. I don't know how it works with Western Union.
BrinK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:01:57 AM

I'm interested.

Do you have any meaningful vouch?
Shadow_Runner (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:08:46 PM

No; why would I need a vouch for this. There is full escrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: