Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GRADE THIS PARLAY -SOCCER-  (Read 901 times)
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:29:39 PM

I made a parlay on soccer, now i want your vopinion on it,  http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1JodqqcJ8o6nXtLLfhdNjcsJEbSnyiZjdT

What do u suggest, add some game, or scrap a game, so yes which one?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:47:36 PM

I would not ask for advice now which will confuse you, lets say I say add a sure thing lol and remove one you already have and the sure thing 'fails but your game would have won.. dadadum, go with your first feelings mate (keep as is) and good luck 8/10!

EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:00:11 PM

I would not ask for advice now which will confuse you, lets say I say add a sure thing lol and remove one you already have and the sure thing 'fails but your game would have won.. dadadum, go with your first feelings mate (keep as is) and good luck 8/10!
Thanks, i will go for it Wink

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:09:05 PM

Parlays are usually quite risky.
This probably has a really low likelihood of happening, but good luck Smiley
The only suggestion I'd make, is that if you have a really really good feeling about any of the bets, make a normal bet in addition to this bet.
You might be able to make some BTC off a normal bet even if your parlay fails.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:12:46 PM

That's a nice parlays there mate with a nice payout if you win I don't think you need to scrap any game atm as they look quite secure so good luck mate Cheesy

nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:17:17 PM

I made a parlay on soccer, now i want your vopinion on it,  http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1JodqqcJ8o6nXtLLfhdNjcsJEbSnyiZjdT

Why add some or scrap some once you have already made it. Since its a low bet and if you are confident then let it be. Since there are 6 games seems some of them are safe. You can win if all stand. However since you selected ML its unlikely as one of the matches might end as draw or loss.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:37:10 PM

Why add some or scrap some once you have already made it. Since its a low bet and if you are confident then let it be. Since there are 6 games seems some of them are safe. You can win if all stand. However since you selected ML its unlikely as one of the matches might end as draw or loss.

Nice picks, but remember there are no safe bets, i remembers once, i bet on Real Madrid to win against some low ranked team, i believe it was the last one on the rankings, the odd was so silly i think to myself its sure bet. You know what happened, well i lost. I made a parlay with 10 soccer matches and only that one i failed to win.
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:08:05 PM

When you make many bets,you have more chance to fail one than when you make some bets...
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:10:14 PM

When you make many bets,you have more chance to fail one than when you make some bets...
yes, i know it is risky, but it was kind of a fun parlay, not really serious.

I put 1$ in it and hope i get 6.95$ in return Wink

crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:28:41 PM

Good luck for your parlay but money line is little risky to bet in soccer, as you picked some solid teams there for this bet slip so wish you luck.
kronkodil
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:29:00 PM

Is dangerous create a parlay with 6 event with odds under 7, for me is better add 2-3 event but with odds more high (like under o over 2,5),
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:32:01 PM

Thanks for all suggestions!

Anyone got some good picks for tonight to share?

Let everyone know and let's become rich together  Shocked

jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1110

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:41:37 PM

The only suggestion I'd make, is that if you have a really really good feeling about any of the bets, make a normal bet in addition to this bet.

Yeah, good luck at all, he's gonna need it. Parlays are dangerous indeed.  Shocked
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:44:29 PM

Yeah, good luck at all, he's gonna need it. Parlays are dangerous indeed.  Shocked
I lost it, but overall i made 2$ profit today Smiley

jpouza
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:45:48 PM

So, still positive yet, not bad  Cool
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:47:52 PM

yeah, luckily. I could have lost 29$, or if i bet more zilina profit would be much higher..

jpouza
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:51:17 PM

yeah, luckily. I could have lost 29$, or if i bet more zilina profit would be much higher..

Better luck next time, don't give up  Wink
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:52:53 PM

Yeah, good luck at all, he's gonna need it. Parlays are dangerous indeed.  Shocked

So, still positive yet, not bad  Cool

Better luck next time, don't give up  Wink
I won't give up. But idk why real madrid couldnt beat ac milan, mayby they are not so good as everyone believes..

jpouza
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:56:37 PM

Yeah, good luck at all, he's gonna need it. Parlays are dangerous indeed.  Shocked

I won't give up. But idk why real madrid couldnt beat ac milan, mayby they are not so good as everyone believes..

Spanish teams are not so damn good as everybody thinks, they have a lot of cash surrounding.
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:58:23 PM

Spanish teams are not so damn good as everybody thinks, they have a lot of cash surrounding.
Lol, they actually don't have cash, they just have very big debts.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: