Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:27:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $200 Amazon Web Services Promo Code(2 codes) -Virtual Machines!- $14.99[Autobuy]  (Read 26125 times)
dfinc

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

retired since 2019;find me online:functionallyvoid

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 09:31:51 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 10:45:46 PM by dfinc

Hi I bought one of your codes, but when I tried to redeem it on the AWS website, it says it is invalid. Please help me.

EDIT: The code works now. Thanks to the seller!

now that I’m done cleaning up, I’m retired for good cya everyone! If you need to contact me: functionallyvoid on steam and all over the internet

bitsearner (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Honest Code Seller Since - July 30th 2015

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:30:19 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 01:41:39 AM by bitsearner

Hi I bought one of your codes, but when I tried to redeem it on the AWS website, it says it is invalid. Please help me.

They should all be 100 percent valid codes.  I will send you a PM and get it fixed up.  Been selling since  July 30th 2015 of codes and have made every customer happy.  That is a record none of my computation can touch.  You will notice some of computation say's "NO Refunds - All Codes Are Working." this is due sadly to amount of people who try to say a code is invalid and get a second code.  I so far have eaten cost to make sure I can give best customer service possible.

Just in general when buying please make sure you have not used a "MLH 2015 Hackathon Season" code. It does not stack if you have used this event before on your account.  So even if 6 months ago you used it... no stack.  Many use new accounts if they deal with codes in past due to the events not stacking.
dfinc

Activity: 105

retired since 2019;find me online:functionallyvoid

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 02:24:56 AM

They should all be 100 percent valid codes.  I will send you a PM and get it fixed up.  Been selling since  July 30th 2015 of codes and have made every customer happy.  That is a record none of my computation can touch.  You will notice some of computation say's "NO Refunds - All Codes Are Working." this is due sadly to amount of people who try to say a code is invalid and get a second code.  I so far have eaten cost to make sure I can give best customer service possible.

Just in general when buying please make sure you have not used a "MLH 2015 Hackathon Season" code. It does not stack if you have used this event before on your account.  So even if 6 months ago you used it... no stack.  Many use new accounts if they deal with codes in past due to the events not stacking.

The seller helped me to solve this problem and now it works! Great buy!  Grin

now that I’m done cleaning up, I’m retired for good cya everyone! If you need to contact me: functionallyvoid on steam and all over the internet

bitsearner (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:39:24 AM

Still have many in stock!! Still have Expiration date of - DEC 31, 2017
They have ended giving codes for this event, but codes already given are still valid till above date!   With no new codes for event it's only going to get higher in value!

It's set up for auto buying below easiest and quickest way to buy day or night!
To BUY $100 Amazon Web Services Code
[Autobuy] Link: https://payivy.com/v/6e159

Have been selling since July 30th.  Above is a auto buy you can trust! Lowest price on bitcointalk! Other seller is currently charging $10! I'm selling at $8.50 LOWERED PRICE: $6.99 to beat the competition and let you keep great quality service at low prices!

These codes are getting harder and harder to get on MLH 2015 Hackathon Season, they still work great but no longer are being issued!
    These MLH 2015 Hackathon Season codes work till: DEC 31, 2017 .  So very long time to be able to use credit!

Currently lowest priced Autobuy of MLH 2015 Hackathon Season codes!
If you buy bulk, or need more then is uploaded let me know!  I do sell bulk as-well

*Reloaded codes with more! Thanks to all customers.
bitsearner (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:51:38 PM

Payivy is down have done a few deals via PM but it is not as quick as payivy with 24x7 store being open.  So I'm kinda in limbo on storefront as if it does not come back up I will use another site as I feel a 24x7 storefront is very important in getting customers their codes fast.   Waiting on a person is slower.

I'm going to put sales on hold for a few day's.  In this time there are two important things one more exciting then other.  
1) See if PayIvy comes back up or if I need to use another site

And the exciting part
2) I'm getting close to a 200 dollar code pack.  So I'm using time right now to work on this.   It is a exciting prospect that I hope I can provide customers.

But thanks to all my customers good things are to come Smiley
MZShaikh

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:45:58 PM

Hi

So what are the requirement to redeem and use these codes ?
Do we need some credit cards to activate or use their services ?
Do you accept Paypal ?
omodz

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:03:30 AM

Payivy is down have done a few deals via PM but it is not as quick as payivy with 24x7 store being open.  So I'm kinda in limbo on storefront as if it does not come back up I will use another site as I feel a 24x7 storefront is very important in getting customers their codes fast.   Waiting on a person is slower.

I'm going to put sales on hold for a few day's.  In this time there are two important things one more exciting then other.  

And the exciting part
2) I'm getting close to a 200 dollar code pack.  So I'm using time right now to work on this.   It is a exciting prospect that I hope I can provide customers.

i want to buy 3 codes 100$ agaiin! come on payivy is down lets make personal deal.

bitsearner (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:33:54 AM

A. So what are the requirement to redeem and use these codes ?
B. Do we need some credit cards to activate or use their services ?
C. Do you accept Paypal ?

A. The requirement is you have a Amazon AWS account, that has not used the even "MLH 2015 Hackathon Season" as they do not stack.
B.  I just sell codes not accounts.  You have to have a Amazon Web Services account.  Some use a credit card to open (can use virtuals) some buy off sellers on forum. (Note I do not sell accounts)
C.  This has been anwsered many times no Paypal.  Reasons are obvious.

And the exciting part

i want to buy 3 codes 100$ agaiin! come on payivy is down lets make personal deal.

Please read above again.  I'm putting sales on hold for a few day's to see what happens with pay ivy and also working on a 200 dollar bundle.  I appreciate you wanting to do business but I apologize I'm putting sales on hold for a few day's to work on my 200 dollar bundle.  It should be worth while if I can put together a 200 dollar credit.  I'm making no promises but working on it now.

Locking thread for a few day's to prevent these questions over and over.  Again thanks to all customers! This is just a temporary to provide a better product Smiley.  Sales will be happening in near future again.
bitsearner (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:50:27 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2016, 06:41:55 PM by bitsearner

* UPDATE*

I took a week off to let things settle with payivy.  I now will be using a new site to provide Auto-Buying.   The two pack I am not releasing yet due to the price of second code being higher due to difficulty of me getting.  So it's still in the works, until I can get bulk of it myself.  But thanks to all my past customers agaian, if any problems with new sales platform just PM me please to let me know.

Please remember with autobuy it does take a confirmation or two, and make sure you use a email you have access to (as it sends it there).  I will also sell through PM right now, just please be away it takes longer then autobuy as I cannot be at PC 24x7 selling like autobuy does.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:51:34 PM

Do you know if it should work if I've already used an Angel Hack 2015 code? If I try on my regular account, and it doesn't work, can I just use same code on a different account? I almost don't even care for $7, but I just don't want to screw up my main account...
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:13:08 PM

Do you know if it should work if I've already used an Angel Hack 2015 code? If I try on my regular account, and it doesn't work, can I just use same code on a different account? I almost don't even care for $7, but I just don't want to screw up my main account...

The same promo event will not work twice on the same aws account - You can use it on another account that has not redeemed that particular event though. Nothing will get screwed up, it just won't let you apply codes from the same event, even if it's a different code.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:15:43 PM

The same promo event will not work twice on the same aws account - You can use it on another account that has not redeemed that particular event though. Nothing will get screwed up, it just won't let you apply codes from the same event, even if it's a different code.

Thanks, think I'll grab one and give it a shot...
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:48:18 PM

No problem, this is why I need to know the exact names of the promo codes before buying. For example, these are the ones I currently know of/have running: Cheesy

2016-07-31   AngelHack 2015   
2016-07-31   AWS Activate Startups Event – August Fest
2016-07-31   AWS Activate Startups Event – IOT Roadshow
2016-09-30   AngelHack Fall 2015   
2016-12-31   ENG_FY2016_Q1_AWS_100USD
2017-12-31   MLH 2015 Hackathon Season
2017-12-31   AngelHack 2016

I wonder how many others there are floating about?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitsearner (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:19:19 AM

No problem, this is why I need to know the exact names of the promo codes before buying. For example, these are the ones I currently know of/have running: Cheesy

2016-07-31   AngelHack 2015   
2016-07-31   AWS Activate Startups Event – August Fest
2016-07-31   AWS Activate Startups Event – IOT Roadshow
2016-09-30   AngelHack Fall 2015   
2016-12-31   ENG_FY2016_Q1_AWS_100USD
2017-12-31   MLH 2015 Hackathon Season
2017-12-31   AngelHack 2016

I wonder how many others there are floating about?

This is why I list exact one selling: MLH 2015 Hackathon Season

If used already they do not stack with same event, nothing bad happens.  It just does not give you the 100 dollar credit, which is something I don't want customers to run into.   So as long as you have not used this code above you are fine and can use it on account. And if already used you can start another account.  Due to limited number of events a lot of heavy users turn to this.

Still offer via PM but is slower then auto-buy.  Good news is new autobuy seems to be working great, which provides quickest way to get a customer a code: https://slut.io/p/12361#
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:30:21 AM

I think you must give me simple tutorial how is trade on your services. You just said promosi, low price, there is not way to trade with you. And there is not escrow service who accepted.
bitsearner (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:48:50 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2016, 02:59:49 AM by bitsearner

I think you must give me simple tutorial how is trade on your services. You just said promosi, low price, there is not way to trade with you. And there is not escrow service who accepted.

Look through the many pages of happy customers.   I stick with my "Honest Code Seller Since - July 30th 2015".  And have sold MANY MANY codes just read above it say's via Autobuy - https://slut.io/p/12361# (It was PayIvy for a long time but when they went down had to switch sites, but it seems to be working good) or PM.

I also offer via PM it is just slower as mentioned as the autobuy is automated where 24x7 it is there to sale.  I have to be at PC answer PM with an address and after payment I send code.  So most opt for autobuy since it's quickest option.  But either is accepted.

I have sold these codes since July 30, 2015.  You will find NO other seller that has operated for this long let alone doing it with happy customers.  So with all respect your wrong about no way to trade.  And did you PM me with a escrow asking if I would do it?.... no so again I think with all respect you are missing something.   
bitsearner (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:03:53 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2016, 12:39:24 AM by bitsearner

New $200 AWS Promo Pack!

This is a pack of two different event codes that stack. You will receive two codes upon purchase just enter both on your account! Both have Expiration date of - DEC 31, 2017
Each pack consists of a $100 - MLH 2015 Hackathon Season Code and a $100 - AngelHack 2016 Code.

It's set up for auto buying below easiest and quickest way to buy day or night!
To BUY $200 Amazon Web Services Code
[Autobuy] Link: https://slut.io/p/13233

Have been selling since July 30th.  Above is a auto buy you can trust! Lowest price on bitcointalk! I am currently only one offering a pack of two AWS promo codes that stack!

Please make sure have not used these codes before on account as you can only use each event once per event.   Also on autobuy use a email you can get to as that is where it sends codes.

Sold out currently!  Thank you to my many customers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: