Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GoldenBitcoin.com] Partnership Affiliate Program - Earn Bitcoins via Gold Coins  (Read 501 times)
GoldenBitcoin.com (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:39:36 PM

GoldenBitcoin.com/affiliate
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:43:17 PM

This is a shoddily made wordpress site. Can you prove that you are a real business that can transact gold coins and bars as you claim?

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
GoldenBitcoin.com (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:04:25 PM

Oh this again... Check other threads...
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:07:04 PM

No, the burden is on you. You're the business, and we (readers) are potential buyers, customers, advertisers, referrers. You are a new user so you do not necessarily have credibility by virtue of your profile.

A reader can very easily move on, instead of taking effort to establish the credibility that you aren't establishing.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:02:49 PM

I am sorry OP this is not worth anything professional, the website look very childish, I cannot spend a cent there.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:33:42 PM

you must escrow funds first to find some members to wear your signature, with current website that is much hard to find someone to advertise your business at this forum.
GoldenBitcoin.com (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:27:19 AM

We just started this online website and it will be further developed if there is a market for it online such as our offline market or atleast the half of it. What is important here as a gold coins investor is the... Gold! The real Goldmen will value our gold and services.

We have limited collections that are not produced anymore and I am brave to declare that we can afford to offer great competetive prices and availability much more than Perth Mint for example due to our international partnerships. Check our Image gallery and the message I hand for the pseudo Gold investors on this forum. The real businessmen will appresciate our Gold.

Anyways...

On the topic - Locked Discount coupon code is added  on the website that you can use to attract sales from your promoting offers. This seems to be a great way to earn affiliate commissions as it is a proven marketing strategy - check Affiliate area for tips and more. Proactivity and creativity are keys!

Dear partners,

If you have any questions you can email me or call me without hesitation. This is a Win/Win/Win situation. We expect our benefitial partnership to become golden.

P.S. The haters can lick my Gold a$$.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 12:41:22 PM

We just started this online website and it will be further developed if there is a market for it online such as our offline market or atleast the half of it. What is important here as a gold coins investor is the... Gold! The real Goldmen will value our gold and services.

We have limited collections that are not produced anymore and I am brave to declare that we can afford to offer great competetive prices and availability much more than Perth Mint for example due to our international partnerships. Check our Image gallery and the message I hand for the pseudo Gold investors on this forum. The real businessmen will appresciate our Gold.

Anyways...

On the topic - Locked Discount coupon code is added  on the website that you can use to attract sales from your promoting offers. This seems to be a great way to earn affiliate commissions as it is a proven marketing strategy - check Affiliate area for tips and more. Proactivity and creativity are keys!

Dear partners,

If you have any questions you can email me or call me without hesitation. This is a Win/Win/Win situation. We expect our benefitial partnership to become golden.

very professional. makes you a lot more trustworthy to tell interested customers to lick your "Gold a$$".

Good luck with your next attempt to scam here.

everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:28:30 PM

Very much fishy site , seems to be edited wordpress..
reflects UN-professionalism , cant trust that you do a real gold business.
I have already seen your free advertising on the pertext of signature Campaign , you dont have funds to move a signature campaigns and you do talk about Gold Bars.

Alert: guys do the Favour to this site GoldenBitcoin.com only after carefull examination of it.
I will remove the Alert message once you prove that you do a real business !!

zz11

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:42:29 PM

I cant wait to give you my money after this awesome and winning sales pitch.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:49:59 PM

I am 100 % sure that @OP is just promoting his site to create a backlink for his site. He has no intention of paying for signature or anything.

I have pm him about my offer to rent my signature space for 3 months. Still I didn't got response from him.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:55:30 PM

Oh my goodness that background hurts my eyes.  I do not like the layout of your website at all.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
GoldenBitcoin.com (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:22:52 AM

To those who think negative - get out of here!

There are enough solid gold investors here... I hope!

http://www.goldenbitcoin.com/gallery/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: