Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Earn Free Bitcoins?  (Read 41410 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:02:55 AM

if u are good in market then you can earn lot of btc without invest if you have lot of refer then you can earn free btc easliy but for making huge refer hard work is need if you can do hard work then uyou can make free btc otherwise investing is best option to earn btc

Very interesting your thoughts. But I am curious how to find those referrals without investing (spending money). And spending money seems that doesn't allow you to earn free bitcoins because you will spend money to have that free bitcoins from referrals. I am in the internet since ten years and very few times have found referrals without investing. And their number was to few (irrelevant). So the profits from them was very very low. Cannot be counted. So, can you ask me where to find those referrals without spending something? And must be to many because the earnings from them having in mind the earnings from a faucet will be very very low. With few of them your earnings from them will be nonexistent.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:04:36 PM

I think you cannot get the 0.1 btc a week without any cash or spending a money.maybe you can earn 0.1 if you rank is high like hero member sr. member every... but you can also earn much on 0.1 btc a week if you have some skill like designing...

www.anchorfaucet.tk

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:14:47 PM

I think you cannot get the 0.1 btc a week without any cash or spending a money.maybe you can earn 0.1 if you rank is high like hero member sr. member every... but you can also earn much on 0.1 btc a week if you have some skill like designing...

I remember when i get my first payments from faucets.. I saved around 30 000 satoshi. Then i send all (-10 000 fee) 20 000 to Poloniex and i started to buy alts. After one week i have 200 000 sat, then after another week i have 0.01 BTC aaand in this moment i found that is coming out new coin - WhiteCoin (i don't know what is going on with this coin now Wink ). I was first who buy this coin .. of course i go all in Smiley in next week i get 0.2 BTC out  Grin Then I fell in love with crypto  Grin Grin Grin
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:27:47 AM

You are wrong buddy, there are many different ways on how to earn bitcoins, .1btc a week is so easy, sometimes i can earn .3btc a day, just find more ways on how you will earn. Forum is just a forum and not a money making machine
www.anchorfaucet.tk

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:44:20 AM

You are wrong buddy, there are many different ways on how to earn bitcoins, .1btc a week is so easy, sometimes i can earn .3btc a day, just find more ways on how you will earn. Forum is just a forum and not a money making machine

True! But without forum it will be impossible.. Bitcointalk is place for everyone who want be close to Bitcoin and try to support this project! All ideas that are touching BTC are here - so it is good place to start with crypto.. For sure..  Wink
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:00:59 AM

True! But without forum it will be impossible.. Bitcointalk is place for everyone who want be close to Bitcoin and try to support this project! All ideas that are touching BTC are here - so it is good place to start with crypto.. For sure..  Wink

Yes, forum is important. With "project" you mean "making money machine". This seems beautiful to me. But I think only for the signature campaigns. From those can be some bitcoins. I have not heard about others projects connected with forum which can give you bitcoin. If possible name some in order that even others (the common people) have the possibility to earn some other bitcoins.  Wink
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:49:03 AM

True! But without forum it will be impossible.. Bitcointalk is place for everyone who want be close to Bitcoin and try to support this project! All ideas that are touching BTC are here - so it is good place to start with crypto.. For sure..  Wink

Yes my friend recommended to use bitcointalk effectively to learn more about bitcoin. Leaning will accomplish earning by the opportunities provided by this forum on faucets and many other possible ways. I'm earning little bit bitcoins from faucets so far.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:58:29 AM

Yes my friend recommended to use bitcointalk effectively to learn more about bitcoin. Leaning will accomplish earning by the opportunities provided by this forum on faucets and many other possible ways. I'm earning little bit bitcoins from faucets so far.

I can show you another way to earn more bitcoins that with the faucets. Try to participate in signature campaigns. Go in the section "Services" in this forum and do a search there about signature campaigns. There are to many. It will be difficult for you find one because are newbie but I know that are signatures campaign that accept even your rank. Inn this way you will have more bitcoins (not to much in the begging because of your rank) but day after day your activity will grow and you will earn more and more.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:03:57 AM

What can you do in real life? Sell that service for bitcoin and you will make more than 0.1 a week.

rambhajan99

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:17:14 AM

dont want to spend money?dont want to spend too much time ?
you must should try gambling
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:29:13 AM

dont want to spend money?dont want to spend too much time ?
you must should try gambling

Your answer is totally out of purpose of this thread so must not be written. Here must write about how the people earn free bitcoins. You don't tell nothing about this. But this is not the only bad thing. The worst is that you do publicity to something dirty like gambling. Gambling is the most nasty thing that someone can do. If you gamble you will lose all your money and will destroy even the life of your family. So please don't do this more and if you gamble leave it immediately. Otherwise you will lose you life.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:17:53 AM

when you talk about a free bitcoin then it all without capital. then the main income is from the faucet  Wink
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:49:35 PM

when you talk about a free bitcoin then it all without capital. then the main income is from the faucet  Wink

That isn't basically free, it seems free but in reality its not. Remember you invest time and effort on claiming on faucets so its definitely not for free. Its like you're paid with little satoshis to solve their captcha provided Wink
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:22:58 PM

Free Bitcoins huh.

It is rare. Free bitcoins without doing nothing. This is totally insane. Even waiting for a thread in Giveaway Section cant give you free bitcoin since the whole time you are waiting for 'that' thread to arrive, you are giving your effort here.
rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:04:42 PM

Now I'm changing my way to hanfle with bitcoins...

I'm paying high rewards to people visit my site. This way my Google Adsense earnings are growing and convering my satoshis loses.

Cheesy

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:04:12 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 06:20:54 AM by agustina2

I'm paying high rewards to people visit my site. This way my Google Adsense earnings are growing and convering my satoshis loses.

Cheesy

Hey can I take the advantage of your high rewards. What site is that? Is that a Bitcoin Faucet? May I know the site? I want to check it and give it a try.

Edit : Its in your personal message text. Didnt noticed lol.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:19:09 AM

Cheesy

Hey can I take the advantage of your high rewards. What site is that? Is that a Bitcoin Faucet? May I know the site? I want to check it and give it a try.

Edit : Its in your personal message text. Didnt noticed lol.

I bet that its site is www.iamjokingandhowispossiblethatyoudontunderstandthis.com. Go to this site and for only one visit you will have 1 btc dollar. More visits you will do more bitcoin  you will have. I know this because I am earnings hundred bitcoins from my visits.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:59:13 AM

I'm earn usually from faucet,sig campaign, and giveway since I know bitcoin a year ago.
Honestly I want to try earn bitcoin by purchasing bitcoin hardware because it will earn me more than my current earnings
But since the process kindda complicated so I decide not to purchase it

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:05:34 AM

I'm earn usually from faucet,sig campaign, and giveway since I know bitcoin a year ago.
Honestly I want to try earn bitcoin by purchasing bitcoin hardware because it will earn me more than my current earnings
But since the process kindda complicated so I decide not to purchase it

You meaning to mine with your hardware? May be complicate the process but it is almost for sure that you couldn't earn with this process. The price of kind of hardware are to high plus you have to pay their electricity (they spent not few electricity) plus you must take in consideration the rising of dificulty in mining. That factors make very hard to have profit from this process.
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:21:48 AM

I would take a real life job for 10 usd an hout, after 3 hours You can buy 0.1 btc easily Smiley

And then how you will live? What do you eat?

Really, you're into bitcoin, have a computer, have a job, but you can't miss 3 hours of pay....

Not really believable, if you really cant eat or live as you put it if you miss 3 hours pay, maybe think about relocation or a carreer change Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: