Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $$ PRICE REDUCTION! $$ [WTS] NASA TIMEPIECE! - Omega Speedmaster X-33 3290.50!  (Read 2881 times)
maptor (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 09:57:22 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2012, 03:44:25 PM by maptor

Hello,

I have reached a point in my life where I need to sell my much loved Omega X-33...

Yeah yeah, who cares grandpa!!

https://i.imgur.com/sa4Lt.jpg

This watch is LEGENDARY.

If you have ever wondered what a watch would look like had it been designed by an artificial intelligence - THIS IS IT. Seriously, the machines walking around in the apocalyptic world of the matrix? They would be definitely be wearing this watch while high-fiving each other about the dumb humans.

'What's so special about that watch anyway?' you must be thinking.

Yet the real question is - what ISN'T special about this amazing watch?!

Did you know this watch can withstand up to 3500Gs of force! Yeah that's right! - that's 3490 more than you can take, sucker! You could drop this watch into a black hole and it would STILL be alright. I guess. There's none near me. (note: warranty might not cover it)

Not impressed? OK well how about this - the casing AND the bracelet are made out of titanium! No shit!! TITANIUM. You could wear this watch to your grave, and then guess what'll be left after 3000 years? That's right! Not you, carbon-based weakling!

Or what about if you get crisped up in a house fire? Can't identify your body? No problem! Just get your name engraved on the back of this watch! (and be wearing it at the time of combustion)

'Why call it such a weird name like X-33?' is surely your next whiney question. Well, alright - get this - the X-33 was an experimental launch vehicle under NASA development during the 90s, which while cancelled brought to light a number of technologies - not least of which is the AEROSPIKE rocket engine!! Not so weird now is it!

I don't want to drone on about how amazing this watch is, I'll let this guy do it for you:
http://ialreadyhaveawatch.com/watch-articles/omega/omega-speedmaster-professional-x-33/.

The guy that wrote that synopsis is so into the watch I think he married it.

Aaand since I am nice and you have attention issues I have also created an album containing pictures of this superior watch here:
http://imgur.com/a/lB3PN#0

As to this X-33 specifically, I would put the condition at an fantastic 9 out of 10.

Please note though, that the SAPPHIRE crystal (grown in a secret military lab) on this 1st generation (vintage) model has AR (anti-reflective / awesome-realistic) coating on both sides - and while the top side AR of this one has seen better days, the meteor-proof crystal itself is unharmed, as is the underside AR coating.

(but I can safely polish off the upper AR surface if you would like, so you can take better pictures of it to put on your facebook)

ALSO This watch was recently serviced at the Fukuoka Omega service center, in May of this year (2012). They did a complete mechanical overhaul and brushed everything up (save for the crystal surface) such as the titanium casing and bracelet. They also replaced the crown. I have the documentation matching the serial numbers from the service to prove this is the genuine article. All 4 extra links are included, as well as 1 extra one provided by the service center. Way too good to you guys.

I am a master seller, and have extensive experience online using Yahoo! auctions Japan (yes I can speak Japanese) and eBay US/UK, (British English, American-English also no problem) alongside selling on watch forums and am VERY happy to provide and verify ALL references at the drop of a hat.

OK, so I know what you want to give me for this watch, but really I can't accept so much for it.
I like you too much.

The actual price I would like to get for this watch is a measly 1900 american bucks worth of BTC, and I know you are thinking 'why is he making it so cheap??' but, well I like Bitcoin and I want it so, what are you waiting for?

(By the way, that price includes the escrow fees and insured courier to most locations worldwide. Talk about generous? Might have to change my username to Generous...)

Yeah you can make me offers too but don't waste both our times eh, we're all busy people.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maptor (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 03:03:04 AM

Bump
maptor (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 12:22:13 PM

Bitmit link added:

http://www.bitmit.net/en/trade/i/6997-omega-speedmaster-x-33-generation-1-3290-50/description

(I don't mind receiving offers but, if they could be a bit more reasonable I'd be much obliged!)
maptor (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 04:02:05 PM

Bump.

James Bond ain't got nothin on this watch.
maptor (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 03:43:22 PM

Bump

Description rewritten
Foxtra

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 07:01:32 PM

I lol'ed at this desc  Grin
maptor (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 03:46:47 PM

Ok price reduction time!

Reducing from 1900 dollars worth of BTC to...

1700 dollars !

I'm not even kidding!

That's a 200 dollar price reduction!

*Price includes escrow fee and insured courier shipping worldwide!
maptor (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 08:28:57 AM

bump

maptor (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 10:08:12 AM

bump

By all means please check completed auctions on ebay and the like - I think the price is fair!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: