Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a successful faucet?  (Read 1231 times)
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:12:21 AM

Faucets are history. I wouldn't bother with a faucet. Too low payment for the user, too low gain for the owner. Just start a blog, it is a better way to make money.

Well. You're wrong and right. You're wrong that faucet is a history. You're right that faucet payment is too low. Take a look at the innovative faucet, BitRevenues.com created by me - somewhat like Freebitco.in lottery. We pay at least 0.015 BTC (1.5 million satoshi) to winning users! Smiley

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dave4You

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:32:47 AM

recently I have read about many bot attacks so make sure you have a different faucet rather than a normal simple type of faucet to reduce these attacks
JerryCurlzzz (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:13:58 AM

Faucets are history. I wouldn't bother with a faucet. Too low payment for the user, too low gain for the owner. Just start a blog, it is a better way to make money.

Well. You're wrong and right. You're wrong that faucet is a history. You're right that faucet payment is too low. Take a look at the innovative faucet, BitRevenues.com created by me - somewhat like Freebitco.in lottery. We pay at least 0.015 BTC (1.5 million satoshi) to winning users! Smiley

I opened it and immediately closed, because it was like I went 10 years back. Dude, give it some design and you will be successful! You can't compete with freebit.co with this design, it's horrible.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:20:58 AM

I opened it and immediately closed, because it was like I went 10 years back. Dude, give it some design and you will be successful! You can't compete with freebit.co with this design, it's horrible.

I'm aware of the issue. I'm not going to change the design anytime soon. Well, this design is a simple design. The ad slots can fit it without annoying the users - most faucets have annoying banners all over the website. And since it's loading lots of advertisements, a simple design could speed things up. As I said, I'm aware of the issue. Thus, I will be looking for a web designer sometime soon.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
JerryCurlzzz (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:26:06 AM

I'm aware of the issue. I'm not going to change the design anytime soon. Well, this design is a simple design. The ad slots can fit it without annoying the users - most faucets have annoying banners all over the website. And since it's loading lots of advertisements, a simple design could speed things up. As I said, I'm aware of the issue. Thus, I will be looking for a web designer sometime soon.

Nah.. you don't need any web designer. Just simply link Bootstrap, check the elements and work for a hour or two on your site.. it's really easy and it will look like 100x better than now. Like I said, you don't need any web designer, because why would anyone spend money if it's possible to do it for free? Wink
svinuga

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

if you could add a new feature like , the more we visit your faucet the more we will be rewarder , like for every 100 visit we do , we get free rewards or higher rewards from there on
Yep, how about this:  Satoshi Visitor Rewarder. 
Source code (GitHub): https://github.com/gra4/Satoshi-Visitor-Rewarder

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

you are totaly right !!
BUT faucets are not here to make profits not for the owners and not for the members !
its just to get new peoples in touch with the currency !
I have a faucet since 4 years and i give out what comes in Wink Its not form money making XD

regards
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

Necroposting much? Lol
But I do agree, I’m not getting wealthy from running faucets.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: