Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 08:48:50 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ShadowCash one of the most advanced Crypto projects to date?  (Read 1357 times)
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 02:29:37 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 02:51:23 PM by benthach

scammers/pump groups own majority of this coin, i believed 4 to 6 people max and the rest are smaller fishes. it will be the end of this coin when the big fishes start to dumps. i think the dumps will start soon when they realized this photoshoped showdowmarket is just fake. i guessed they're still not realize this photoshoped showdowmarket is fake, yet.

The photos/videos of the ShadowMarket are frontend HTML5 UI previews. You've been calling SDC a scam since October 2014, yet the devs still keep delivering and the coin has tripled in value since then.

You're a known forum troll and I dont know why I'm even responding to you.

your accusation is just nonsense
SDC high is 0.00090000(90k) and now is 0.00054887(55k), so, some bagholders did get cut half in a few months.
some scammers became rich and some bagholders keep holding dirty panties
all and all someone do holding dirty panties at this point

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:49:05 PM

Well here is the Shadow price chart since inception, it doesn't look too bad to me or maybe can you explain what is bad about this.

Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:53:05 PM

scammers/pump groups own majority of this coin, i believed 4 to 6 people max and the rest are smaller fishes. it will be the end of this coin when the big fishes start to dumps. i think the dumps will start soon when they realized this photoshoped showdowmarket is just fake. i guessed they're still not realize this photoshoped showdowmarket is fake, yet.

The photos/videos of the ShadowMarket are frontend HTML5 UI previews. You've been calling SDC a scam since October 2014, yet the devs still keep delivering and the coin has tripled in value since then.

SDC high is 0.00090000(90k) and now is 0.00054887(55k), so, some bagholders just got cut in half in a few months.

6 months accumulation in the 16-25k range. New accumulation is right now 48-60k range. Still an undervalued coin with real, innovative cryptographic technology. Most of our community is waiting to actually use the coins they continue to buy once the market is launched.
-Lux- (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:53:25 PM

SDC high is 0.00090000(90k) and now is 0.00054887(55k), so, some bagholders just got cut in half in a few months.

6 months accumulation in the 16-25k range. New accumulation is right now 48-60k range. Still an undervalued coin with real, innovative cryptographic technology. Most of our community is waiting to actually use the coins they continue to buy once the market is launched.
and like me i will be one of those people that use the market! i want to use SDC for ever!

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 05:18:56 AM

this thread needs a bump sdc still going strong umbra released

https://umbra.shadowproject.io
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print