Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ShadowCash one of the most advanced Crypto projects to date?  (Read 1348 times)
-Lux- (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:15:16 AM

in my book people are sleeping on this coin...  and this Tech! in my eyes 1 SDC = 1 BTC that is all  Roll Eyes

Is 1 year old.
Has it’s own in-house cryptographer
Has 2 full time developers
Is the first bitcoin based coin with working ring sigs
Is the first crypto currency anywhere to have 2 coins on it’s blockchain that are inter-changable without third-party help. 1 public, 1 private
Started out as a Script coin and later became a SHA-256 coin
Uses PoSv2
Developed it’s own encrypted chat system (not based on bitmessage)
Developed the first HTML5 client GUI

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:17:03 AM

How about you support your ridiculous claim that SC is the most advanced crypto to date? Otherwise your post pretty much is just pointless spam.
Besides, why the hell would anyone want a coin that is barely traded with 21 BTC daily volume?

And if you consider it 1:1 to BTC, I have an unlimited supply for you to sell.

Not your keys, not your coins!
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:21:16 AM

How about you support your ridiculous claim that SC is the most advanced crypto to date? Otherwise your post pretty much is just pointless spam.
Besides, why the hell would anyone want a coin that is barely traded with 21 BTC daily volume?

Didn't he though?  I see a lot of reasons he provided.  A lot of coins don't have that stuff.  And 21 btc daily volume is pretty decent, if you are at all familiar with alts.  The strange thing is, it doesn't seem to matter how good a coin is.  It seems like pure luck which ones succeed. 
-Lux- (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

thats the problem that investors dont see. who cares about the btc volume care about the tech this coin pushes out.

HD (Hierarchical Deterministic) Wallet Testing Has Started!

Our developers have made significant progress with the HD wallet development in terms of code refactoring, unit testing and bug stomping. The HD wallet implementation will be a key part of the new update because the BIP32 structure will also be used to create the ShadowMarket categories. This will allow the creation of an infinite tree of categories for the market place. From a wallet perspective this will also allow you to recreate your entire wallet from the single passphrase, which means you will only need to write-down/remember the passphrase once.
Yes that means no more worrying about regular backups and secure storage of wallet files.

We will be completing our final testing in the upcoming weeks. Once complete this will be the first native implementation of a hierarchical deterministic wallet within the satoshi forked codebase.

learn more: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/8396/deterministic-wallets-advantages-flaw/

New And Improved ShadowCore GUI

Ever since the first version of ShadowCore was launched, we have always made sure to be in tune to our users adaptive needs. Taking into account your requests and feedback we have implemented some changes, refreshed and improved our GUI. While doing so, we tried to focus on some of Shadows upcoming features like ShadowMarket that will require a lot of new elements. ShadowCore’s improved GUI will break new ground in cryptocurrecy software by bringing more controls to your fingertips and provides a completely new user experience.

Here’s a list of some of the changes. A detailed list will be posted with the live release.

- Full responsive design
- New slide-in sub-level sidebar big/small version
- Better data tables
- New options/settings screen with tabs (wallet)
- New options/settings (market)
- Marketplace listing
- Improved send and receive pages
- Help functions (popups) for new SDC users
- New search / modal
- Market category filters

The new version of ShadowCore is currently undergoing final testing and debugging. We expect to be able to release around the end of this month. Below you will find a sneak preview of the improved GUI + ShadowMarket feature.  Many enhancements have been made to increase end-user productivity and pleasure. Our goal is to create a visual representation of a ecommerce platform that users can easily relate to.
Moving Forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMpeAL95m8

Now that Q2 has ended we wanted to take some time to thank everybody that has contributed and supported us over the past months. We can look back with gratitude to the many that put their faith in Shadow by supporting the technology, buying SDC, and more. We’re proud of what we’ve been able to do together so far, and are very excited about the tremendous growth and change for Shadow’s technology and adoption. The past months have been an exciting journey, with a bigger and better development team and supportive community, there is no telling what Shadow will achieve by the end of Q3.

Now, before we get to emotional. Let’s take a look at some of our future plans as we enter the next phase of the Shadow project.

- ShadowCore 2.0
- ShadowGo V2 (android)
- HD wallet implementation
- Multisig support for ShadowTokens
- BIP65 (smart escrow support)
- ShadowMarket feedback and rating system
- ShadowMarket Back-end/front-end integration
- ShadowMarket alpha testing phase

That covers our development updates for now. If you have any questions regarding recent or upcoming changes you can contact us via IRC, SLACK or Github. You can stay up to date with our progress by registering to ShadowTalk, subscribing to the Shadow blog or following us on twitter.

The Shadow Team
Rynomster (lead developer)

SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:23:38 AM

Didn't he though?  I see a lot of reasons he provided.  A lot of coins don't have that stuff.  And 21 btc daily volume is pretty decent, if you are at all familiar with alts.  The strange thing is, it doesn't seem to matter how good a coin is.  It seems like pure luck which ones succeed.  

He edited his post which was only 1 line long at first so nevermind my first sentences.

-Lux- (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:29:09 AM

Didn't he though?  I see a lot of reasons he provided.  A lot of coins don't have that stuff.  And 21 btc daily volume is pretty decent, if you are at all familiar with alts.  The strange thing is, it doesn't seem to matter how good a coin is.  It seems like pure luck which ones succeed.  

He edited his post which was only 1 line long at first so nevermind my first sentences.
its alright man i was just stating that this coin has the potential.! you dont have to use it im just stating what i feel and sharing the news.

SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:52:54 AM

its alright man i was just stating that this coin has the potential.! you dont have to use it im just stating what i feel and sharing the news.

I apologize, at least you did provide details instead of the usual spam that's going on (looking at you monero).

rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:12:20 AM

Also the team is now publicly testing a new ring signature scheme (42% improvement on the previous scheme) based on the efficiency improvement work of Adam Back and Andy Toshi. This was a fairly extensive update from the core developers. 
http://www.texpaste.com/n/xaypn9ni
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:17:58 AM

I think it's pretty good and most people are aware of how good it is...it's one of the few coins that I'm invested in. Problem isn't just having a good tech...you need good marketing, big investors etc and I think SDC is missing that...don't forget big marketing costs big money and it's hard to come up with that kind of investment on your own.

meanwhile BTC has all those and lot of people support it...it has ATM, big investors, it's famous, celebrities are behind it and list goes on. You CANNOT compete with bitcoin but SDC should be 4th in the list imho.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:35:13 AM

I think it's pretty good and most people are aware of how good it is...it's one of the few coins that I'm invested in. Problem isn't just having a good tech...you need good marketing, big investors etc and I think SDC is missing that...don't forget big marketing costs big money and it's hard to come up with that kind of investment on your own.

meanwhile BTC has all those and lot of people support it...it has ATM, big investors, it's famous, celebrities are behind it and list goes on. You CANNOT compete with bitcoin but SDC should be 4th in the list imho.

I don't think Shadows target market will be competing with bitcoin directly, but being a btc fork it will certainly make it easier to plug directly into any service that currently uses bitcoin, with the added advantage of also being able to make transactions private.  The money and marketing will happen in time, you just have to remember that this is no pump and dump coin.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:37:39 AM

I don't think Shadows target market will be competing with bitcoin directly, but being a btc fork it will certainly make it easier to plug directly into any service that currently uses bitcoin, with the added advantage of also being able to make transactions private.  The money and marketing will happen in time, you just have to remember that this is no pump and dump coin.

no doubt

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 09:39:36 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 10:10:03 AM by benthach

scammers/pump groups own majority of this coin, i believed 4 to 6 people max and the rest are smaller fishes. it will be the end of this coin when the big fishes start to dumps. i think the dumps will start soon when they realized this photoshoped showdowmarket is just fake. i guessed they're still not realize this photoshoped showdowmarket is fake, yet.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:31:12 AM

scammers/pump groups own majority of this coin, i believed 4 to 6 people max and the rest are smaller fishes. it will be the end of this coin when the big fishes start to dumps. i think the dumps will start soon when they realized this photoshoped showdowmarket is just fake. i guessed they're still not realize this photoshoped showdowmarket is fake, yet.

I think most people around here know the game you play, benthach you are a disgrace!
unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:32:59 AM

part of you say is true but that happens in every market...even in BTC there are big fishes who control the market

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:19:45 PM

Not sure about most advanced, but I will give credit where credit is due. Unlike 99% of other altcoins, ShadowCash has been around for a decently long time considering, while growing in price and value.

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
newrad

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:29:38 PM

Shadowcash isn't really taken seriously. It's just another silly altcoin.

When it comes to anonymous coin, everyone pretty much know Monero (XMR) is the best for that.

Donate: 1Arwzha3tci23dC6XAZLSwNt6RQ6vj37au
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:06:33 PM

When it comes to anonymous coin, everyone pretty much know Monero (XMR) is the best for that.

ShadowCash goes one step further than Monero for anonymity. It takes the ring signatures and puts them on top of a zero knowledge token creation/destruction transaction protocol. You can (in a 2-way pegging type system) destroy your shadowcoins for shadowtokens in a 1:1 ratio. The shadowtokens can only be transacted via ring signatures and stealth addresses with input/output obfuscation. When converted back to shadowcoins, they are minted brand new, allowing for the coins to have no transactional history.

Not to mention, a very user friendly GUI with a beautiful HTML5 frontend and a built in encrypted messaging system.
Wheatclove

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:09:28 PM

Not sure about most advanced, but I will give credit where credit is due. Unlike 99% of other altcoins, ShadowCash has been around for a decently long time considering, while growing in price and value.

ShadowSend v.2 is the most advanced transaction protocol in the cryptocurrency scene.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 02:13:01 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 02:23:56 PM by benthach

ShadowCash goes one step further than Monero for anonymity. It takes the ring signatures and puts them on top of a zero knowledge token creation/destruction transaction protocol. You can (in a 2-way pegging type system) destroy your shadowcoins for shadowtokens in a 1:1 ratio. The shadowtokens can only be transacted via ring signatures and stealth addresses with input/output obfuscation. When converted back to shadowcoins, they are minted brand new, allowing for the coins to have no transactional history.

Not to mention, a very user friendly GUI with a beautiful HTML5 frontend and a built in encrypted messaging system.

yes, it's also come with bloat. this is why shadowcash wallet getting f#ck up often, broken and can't sync most of the time.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Wheatclove

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:13:56 PM

The photos/videos of the ShadowMarket are frontend HTML5 UI previews. You've been calling SDC a scam since October 2014, yet the devs still keep delivering and the coin has tripled in value since then.

You're a known forum troll and I dont know why I'm even responding to you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: