Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 05:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't get Phoenix to run! (Guiminer works fine)  (Read 1667 times)
misternils (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2011, 06:56:14 PM

I tried to do some research to see if I was missing something obvious, but couldn't find anything, so forgive me if it is something simple.

Specs:
Windows XP
Sapphire 5770
Newest ati drivers

When I run phoenix, the console opens and immediately closes when ever I try to run it.

I have GUIminer up and running, but I wanted to try Phoenix, as others seem to get better results on it.

Am I missing something?
[Tycho]

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2011, 07:15:08 PM

I tried to do some research to see if I was missing something obvious, but couldn't find anything, so forgive me if it is something simple.

When I run phoenix, the console opens and immediately closes when ever I try to run it.

I have GUIminer up and running, but I wanted to try Phoenix, as others seem to get better results on it.
Try to run phoenix from your windows console so you will be able to see the error message.

Welcome to my bitcoin mining pool: https://deepbit.net - Both payment schemes (including PPS), instant payout, no invalid blocks !
ICBIT Trading platform : USD/BTC futures trading, Bitcoin difficulty futures (NEW!). Third year in bitcoin business.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: