Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:02:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bot, Johnny 5 is alive!  (Read 5000 times)
bram_vnl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:16:37 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089933.msg12015288#msg12015288

Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to give a short update concerning the in-wallet trading bot. Barakus and the bot team pulled a 36 hr shift and finished squashing all the bugs, and have relayed the message
“Johnny 5 is alive!”

This means our in-wallet trading bot has completed the rigorous internal testing we designed and we are now ready to move into public beta testing. We have set up a test matrix with the major platforms and we need community members to help test the bot operations on the various OS's.

A number of you have already indicated your interest in helping with the testing. We need everyone who is interested and who has a minimum of 5 - 10 hours during the coming week to please fill out the form below and submit your details. We are looking for a wide range of users from all of our supported wallet releases, ie testers who are using Mac, Windows (7, 8, 10), and Linux.

The first beta testing round will start on Monday evening with just a few users and if no major bugs are found we’ll be expand the testing to include more users over the following days.

The final release of the bot will require a new wallet download. As we have made it clear, we will be doing the bot wallet change over methodically and not rushing. Our current estimate for this new wallet with in-wallet trading bot is Friday - Saturday this week, assuming the beta testing goes smoothly.

Please click the link below to sign up for the public beta:
http://goo.gl/forms/Pr75MaHTfn

CC

P.S. Here is a preview image of the Circuits trading bot. On the left, you can see the original standalone version. One the right, all of the functions enabled with our custom UI interface. We wanted to give our community a glimpse of how far we’ve come since conception. We encourage beta testers to post screenshots of their wallets during the testing process as well.

bram_vnl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:44:30 AM

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 09:52:36 AM

waste of time
bot can only play with shit dead coins, it can't play with active big coins like btc, doge or litecoin.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 10:01:03 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 10:17:54 AM by benthach

waste of time
bot can only play with shit dead coins, it can't play with active big coins like btc, doge or litecoin.

Hahahahaha. You can't even read properly. Get out  Smiley CIRC is the hottest altcoin and you are left out watching on the sidelines. Buy while you can make a profit  Grin

go ahead and make all your profits. there is no way to convince me to get into shit scam coin with nothing to offer. it sound to me this group creating all the shitcoins and now they're prevailing how they did it with CIRC, it's getting closer and closer their business of creating shitcoin with fake volume/buy walls is dead.

these morons must of think altcoins market is very big
there is just no more big bag btc for you guys to steal from.

bram_vnl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:07:12 AM

waste of time

Hahahahaha. You can't even read properly. Get out  Smiley CIRC is the hottest altcoin and you are left out watching on the sidelines. Buy while you can make a profit  Grin

go ahead and make all your profits. there is no way to convince me to get into shit scam coin with nothing to offer. it sound to me this group creating all the shitcoins and now they prevailed how they did it with CIRC, it's getting closer and closer their business of creating shitcoin with fake volume and buy walls is dead.

Hahahahahahahahah. I feel sorry for you. We will send you a postcard from the moon.

The CIRC team has already proven they are not scammers. You clearly have an uninformed opinion. Read the thread before saying nonsense  Wink

The CIRC team has already delivered the best wallet in crypto and much more.

No Premine
No p&d

and not a anonymous team
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:29:00 AM

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:44:39 AM

FUD

There you are. Please come to the main thread to troll. I need more circ before the price rises again.
Thank you.
bram_vnl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:51:42 AM

FUD

There you are. Please come to the main thread to troll. I need more circ before the price rises again.
Thank you.

no thx
Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:08:38 PM

waste of time

Oh, so you've used the bot? Please let us know how you're experience with it was...oh wait, you have absolutely no idea what in the world you're talking about, as EVERY coin is a scam to you. Please go back under your bridge. Thank you.
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:14:16 PM

Lol. These guys have good discussion on here!. The snapshot of moon! is  really funny.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:09:27 PM

waste of time

okay not BTC, but ltc and doge, price moves are like blue moons, only happens every 6 months..
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:11:12 PM

waste of time

go ahead and make all your profits. there is no way to convince me to get into shit scam coin with nothing to offer. it sound to me this group creating all the shitcoins and now they're prevailing how they did it with CIRC, it's getting closer and closer their business of creating shitcoin with fake volume/buy walls is dead.

these morons must of think altcoins market is very big
there is just no more big bag btc for you guys to steal from.

did you buy into paycoin sir?

seem like the type that does....

CIRC is a mission, you can't troll that there has been no work done, because there is.  All you can do is shout shit coin over and over.. your credibility is rekt.
bram_vnl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:58:17 PM

deluxeCITY

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:26:18 AM

Johnny 5 bot testing starts soon. Don't forget to put your name on the list if you want to be a tester.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:39:04 AM

She is one sexy ass in-wallet bot if I ever seen one!
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 12:50:42 AM

waste of time

okay not BTC, but ltc and doge, price moves are like blue moons, only happens every 6 months..

i'm probably the first one to exposed paycoin scam or crave scam or dibs scam, and i'm probably the first one again to expose CIRC scam. i don't want to waste my time and go back to check on my messages to quote you a particular message. sure, get into CIRC now if you want, i'm tired of knocking on your stupid head anyway. the scam should be around 1k in a few weeks, mark this post and don't ask me again.
i call these coins scam because it offer nothing good/special, just a few get rich quick scammers taking your btc like taking candy from little kid. this is just beyond stupidity. it's repeat again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again, but still these stupid dumb morons still worship scammer username just coming out of a rat hole. i give up.

Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:58:34 AM

Wow this is a pretty cool innovative idea. I like the way it looks. I hope it works like it is expected to.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:59:33 AM

waste of time

i'm probably the first one to exposed paycoin scam or crave scam or dibs scam, and i'm probably the first one again to expose CIRC scam. i don't want to waste my time and go back to check on my messages to quote you a particular message. sure, get into CIRC now if you want, i'm tired of knocking on your stupid head anyway. the scam should be around 1k in a few weeks, mark this post and don't ask me again.
i call these coins scam because it offer nothing good/special, just a few get rich quick scammers taking your btc like taking candy from little kid. this is just beyond stupidity. it's repeat again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again, but still these stupid dumb morons still worship scammer username just coming out of a rat hole. i give up.

You are one righteous loser. So many trolls have been saying this about circ since day one. Everything the devs had set out to accomplish has been achieved with a laundry list of new additions coming to circ.  You're just pissed that you missed out on the really really cheap circ, but dont worry. Circ is still cheap, just not really really cheap.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CIRC
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 01:15:02 AM

waste of time

You are one righteous loser. So many trolls have been saying this about circ since day one. Everything the devs had set out to accomplish has been achieved with a laundry list of new additions coming to circ.  You're just pissed that you missed out on the really really cheap circ, but dont worry. Circ is still cheap, just not really really cheap.

it's a shit coin with fake buy walls and volume. even if it's up 100000%, it's only buying into your own coins. playing with your own shitcoin. we already saw these again and again
DIBS at 1million satoshi yesterday then 1k satoshi the next
IBITS at 200k satoshi yesterday and now at 5k satoshi
your game is getting old

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:18:25 AM

waste of time

it's a shit coin with fake buy walls and volume. even if it's up 100000%, it's only buying into your own coins. playing with your own shitcoin. we already saw these again and again
DIBS at 1million satoshi yesterday then 1k satoshi the next
IBITS at 200k satoshi yesterday and now at 5k satoshi
your game is getting old

LOL, troll!
This aint dibs or ibits.
Get your facts straight before running your mouth.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: