Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bot, Johnny 5 is alive!  (Read 5000 times)
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 01:19:16 AM

waste of time
bot can only play with shit dead coins, it can't play with active big coins like btc, doge or litecoin.

okay not BTC, but ltc and doge, price moves are like blue moons, only happens every 6 months..

i'm probably the first one to exposed paycoin scam or crave scam or dibs scam, and i'm probably the first one again to expose CIRC scam. i don't want to waste my time and go back to check on my messages to quote you a particular message. sure, get into CIRC now if you want, i'm tired of knocking on your stupid head anyway. the scam should be around 1k in a few weeks, mark this post and don't ask me again.
i call these coins scam because it offer nothing good/special, just a few get rich quick scammers taking your btc like taking candy from little kid. this is just beyond stupidity. it's repeat again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again, but still these stupid dumb morons still worship scammer username just coming out of a rat hole. i give up.

You are one righteous loser. So many trolls have been saying this about circ since day one. Everything the devs had set out to accomplish has been achieved with a laundry list of new additions coming to circ.  You're just pissed that you missed out on the really really cheap circ, but dont worry. Circ is still cheap, just not really really cheap.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CIRC

it's a shit coin with fake buy walls and volume. even if it's up 100000%, it's only buying into your own coins. playing with your own shitcoin. we already saw these again and again
DIBS at 1million satoshi yesterday then 1k satoshi the next
IBITS at 200k satoshi yesterday and now at 5k satoshi
your game is getting old

LOL, troll!
This aint dibs or ibits.
Get your facts straight before running your mouth.

the same player/s scammer

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:22:19 AM

waste of time
bot can only play with shit dead coins, it can't play with active big coins like btc, doge or litecoin.

okay not BTC, but ltc and doge, price moves are like blue moons, only happens every 6 months..

i'm probably the first one to exposed paycoin scam or crave scam or dibs scam, and i'm probably the first one again to expose CIRC scam. i don't want to waste my time and go back to check on my messages to quote you a particular message. sure, get into CIRC now if you want, i'm tired of knocking on your stupid head anyway. the scam should be around 1k in a few weeks, mark this post and don't ask me again.
i call these coins scam because it offer nothing good/special, just a few get rich quick scammers taking your btc like taking candy from little kid. this is just beyond stupidity. it's repeat again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again, but still these stupid dumb morons still worship scammer username just coming out of a rat hole. i give up.

You are one righteous loser. So many trolls have been saying this about circ since day one. Everything the devs had set out to accomplish has been achieved with a laundry list of new additions coming to circ.  You're just pissed that you missed out on the really really cheap circ, but dont worry. Circ is still cheap, just not really really cheap.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CIRC

it's a shit coin with fake buy walls and volume. even if it's up 100000%, it's only buying into your own coins. playing with your own shitcoin. we already saw these again and again
DIBS at 1million satoshi yesterday then 1k satoshi the next
IBITS at 200k satoshi yesterday and now at 5k satoshi
your game is getting old

LOL, troll!
This aint dibs or ibits.
Get your facts straight before running your mouth.

the same player/s

Yes, its all me. Bob bob bob. Everything is bob and a scam. In the mean time price is up 600% slack is full of happy investors both new and old and circ is showing no sighs of giving up any time soon.
Better stop trolling and pick some up already before you miss the next lift off.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 01:25:11 AM

sure buy it  Grin
i want to make bet with you that you can't sustain this fake walls and it will be down to 1k in a few weeks.
i don't play with shit coin and coin with your name on it, i rather making bet outside as i know you can't sustain to lose your money doing fake buy walls and volume for ton of coins

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:27:30 AM

sure buy it  Grin
i want to make bet with you that you can't sustain this fake walls and it will be down to 1k in a few weeks.
i don't play with shit coin and coin with your name on it, i rather making bet outside as i know you can't sustain to lose your money doing it

No problem.. I love to gamble.
What are the stakes?
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 01:29:19 AM

sure buy it  Grin
i don't play with shit coin and coin with your name on it, i rather making bet outside as i know you can't sustain to lose your money doing it

What are the stakes?

below 5k in the next few weeks, heck, it could be next friday
1btc

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:31:48 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

So below 5K on trex within the next 14 days from today. 1 btc?

Im down. Please come to the circ thread and state the bet. I will accept then we can set up the btc's in escrow. I would recommend using bayareacoins as he is online often and easy to get a hold of but if you have another escrow you would prefer I will consider it based on his rep.

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 01:35:01 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

Im down. Please come to the circ thread and state the bet. I will accept then we can set up the btc's in escrow. I would recommend using bayareacoins as he is online often and easy to get a hold of but if you have another escrow you would prefer I will consider it based on his rep.

deal. volume need to be over 5btc on previous day.
get bayareacoins involve here

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:36:40 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 01:41:07 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?

the bet should be below 5k in the next 2weeks and i win, when it touch below 5k i win. if it never touch 5k you win.
chance it would never stay below 5k if the bet was below 5k, you would of just using a couple btc buying from 0k to 5k
so the bet is when it touch below 5k in the next 2weeks i win, when it never touch 5k you win
1btc, get bayareacoins here

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:45:27 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?

the bet should be below 5k in the next 2weeks and i win, when it touch below 5k i win. if it never touch 5k you win.
chance it would never stay below 5k if the bet was below 5k, you would of just using a couple btc buying from 0k to 5k
so the bet is when it touch below 5k in the next 2weeks i win, when it never touch 5k you win

yes yes.. 5000 satoshi for circ in the next 14 days you win.. 5001+ for the next 14 days and I win.
I have sent a message to bayarea. I gave him the link to thee thread. I'm sure he'll be here soon.

Would you like to up the bet? Or maybe put in a side bet. I'm willing to side bet that we wont even see 10K in the next 14 days.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 01:48:54 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?

yes yes.. 5000 satoshi for circ in the next 14 days you win.. 5001+ for the next 14 days and I win.
I have sent a message to bayarea. I gave him the link to thee thread. I'm sure he'll be here soon.

Would you like to up the bet? Or maybe put in a side bet. I'm willing to side bet that we wont even see 10K in the next 14 days.

i lose 1btc but i'm sure you will lose more as keeping the volume and fake buy walls a float. lol

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:51:19 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?

i lose 1btc but i'm sure you will lose more as keeping the volume and fake buy walls a float. lol

Where do you see fake buywalls? Buy some circ, sell into the books and see how fake the btc feel when they arrive in your bittrex account. Cool
?

There is no such thing as a fake buywall, unless its at bter. I dont put it past them but on bittrex all thoses btc are real. So calling it a fake wall is moronic.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 01:53:15 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?

Where do you see fake buywalls? Buy some circ, sell into the books and see how fake the btc feel when they arrive in your bittrex account. Cool
?

There is no such thing as a fake buywall, unless its at bter. I dont put it past them but on bittrex all thoses btc are real. So calling it a fake wall is moronic.

you and i know better those instant fake buy walls with random bids. to those who don't know should pay attention
i don't think you able to have all your btc in the open for too long. 2 weeks going to killing you. lol

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:57:20 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?

?

you and i know better those instant fake buy walls with random bids. to those who don't know should pay attention

Are you having a few reading and comprehension problems man? I ask you a question and you ignore it and just continue trolling on... WTF?

They are fake because people use bots who randomize the bids? Huh GTFO. All them btc are real. Dont believe me. Dump some circ and see.
Anyways... Later troll. I'll be back once BAC passes by and posts an escrow address.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 02:01:34 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 02:15:30 AM by benthach

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?

?

Are you having a few reading and comprehension problems man? I ask you a question and you ignore it and just continue trolling on... WTF?

They are fake because people use bots who randomize the bids? Huh GTFO. All them btc are real. Dont believe me. Dump some circ and see.
Anyways... Later troll. I'll be back once BAC passes by and posts an escrow address.

yes
2 weeks man, 2 weeks
my other bet you will take away that fake buy walls of 137btc, i know all are not your
heck, buy walls below 100btc you should lose

bram_vnl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:23:46 AM

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 06:55:38 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?

?

Trying to understand y'alls terms.

Date expiration: 11:59 PM on 8-15-15

Exchange: Bittrex

Price:  0.0005 BTC.

If the market price crosses over the "price" at any point on Bittrex between now and the bets expiration then Bob wins.  If the market price stays bellow the "price" then benthach wins.

Market volume must be 5BTC on Bittrex.

Sound ok?

If so please deposit y'alls BTC:  1GEKGyMr5eJAFyrCqkY32BG9zbq9e6PDHk

Good luck Smiley

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:04:07 AM

Sold on the news  Smiley Thank you circ believers, profits made.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:01:06 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?

?

Price: 0.0005 BTC.

If the market price crosses over the "price" at any point on Bittrex between now and the bets expiration then Bob wins.  If the market price stays bellow the "price" then benthach wins.

Sound ok?

Good luck Smiley

if price cross below 5k at any point i win. if price never cross below 5k bob win.
price is now at 38k with 150btc fake buy walls

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:05:18 AM

sure buy it  Grin

What are the stakes?

1btc

What does that mean?

?

Price: 0.0005 BTC.

Sound ok?

Good luck Smiley

if price cross below 5k at any point i win. if price never cross below 5k bob win.
price is now at 38k with 150btc fake buy walls

0.00005000 BTC just to confirm?

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: