Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Technical Discussion (unmoderated)  (Read 2894 times)
dukey8 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:41:40 PM

Obviusly, you didn't finish anything for 9 month, so when I point that out, it's on-topic.

Okay, is that all you have to say? Anyone can see when releases were made, and review the more-recent work in github.com.

Why does that require a huge number of posts on multiple threads?

You should go back and read my last post, or maybe you play stupid Wink
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:58:37 PM

Obviusly, you didn't finish anything for 9 month, so when I point that out, it's on-topic.

Okay, is that all you have to say? Anyone can see when releases were made, and review the more-recent work in github.com.

You should go back and read my last post, or maybe you play stupid Wink

I answered your original question above (see bold), which I'm pretty sure was already answered elsewhere.

What else is there to discuss?
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:43:15 AM

And I'm assuming that bytecoin is open source as well.

The GUI is closed source I believe.

Why this is considered a viable approach by anyone is a mystery to me.

Yes, it is. I recall reading on the dev timeline that it will be open source in due course.

And, of course, you know the reasons for that.

It is to stop certain people stealing the code, passing it off as their own, and then attacking, spamming and FUDing the authors of said code.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:27:08 AM

And I'm assuming that bytecoin is open source as well.

The GUI is closed source I believe.

Why this is considered a viable approach by anyone is a mystery to me.

Yes, it is. I recall reading on the dev timeline that it will be open source in due course.

And, of course, you know the reasons for that.

It is to stop certain people stealing the code, passing it off as their own, and then attacking, spamming and FUDing the authors of said code.

You know, you guys could actually come and contribute to the first legitimate, fairly launched, fully open source cryptonote currency, which has support from an actual public, vibrant, and growing community.

If you didn't actually premine 80% the way some claim you did, why are you so dead set on sticking with that dead horse anyway?
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:31:06 PM

Hahaha what the hell is going on here ?
 Grin
kcud_dab
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin enthusiast!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 01:35:23 PM

Sorry, I moved this topic to a wrong local section... fixed

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:57:09 PM

Sorry, I moved this topic to a wrong local section... fixed

Je me disais...
robinwilliams

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:17:19 PM

hahahaha dukey8 ... u mad bro?  Maybe you just need a hug  Cheesy

Why all this graphic shit I keep seeing you post?  Brevity is the soul of wit ... plus most of your facts aren't even right
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 03:26:19 PM

As far as bitmonero, thankful_for_today is free to continue development of bitmonero as far as I can tell.  He just lost his community by making wildly unpopular decisions, so they decided to take matters into their own hands.  bitMonero did come first, but because every early user abandoned it, development also ceased on it.  As far as I can tell, it's done.  

Now that you put your point this way, there's something odd going on with this multi-spat. To my recollection, this is the first time evah that a community takeover was called a "robbery".

Strange...strange enough to conjure an image in my mind's eye of an ex-CEO, after being booted out through losing a proxy fight, complaining about how the victorious shareholders "robbed me of my company."

EDIT: Given how the "blockchain of surmise" works 'round here, I was to make clear that I'm not insinuating that dukey8 is a sockpuppet of Thankful_For_Today.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

J1mb0

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:33:25 PM

You know, you guys could actually come and contribute to the first legitimate, fairly launched, fully open source cryptonote currency, which has support from an actual public, vibrant, and growing community.

Yes, you do have a legitimate, fairly launched and open source cryptonote currency. Good for you! Why not just stick with it and respect others, Good, Bad and Ugly.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:44:26 PM

Yes, you do have a legitimate, fairly launched and open source cryptonote currency. Good for you! Why not just stick with it and respect others, Good, Bad and Ugly.

Respect is earned based on observed respectable behavior. I respect some projects, but I most certainly don't respect others.

BCN and its fraudulent 82% ninja premine is one I don't respect, at all.
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 11:47:30 PM

I guess we should respect the Paycoin developers as well. Clearly my moral compass needs tuning.

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 12:33:20 AM

I guess we should respect the Paycoin developers as well. Clearly my moral compass needs tuning.

Have you been in contact with any EMP's lately? For say 25 minutes or so?

www.naturalnews.com/029556_electromagnetic_pulse_brain.html#

J1mb0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:35:41 AM

Yes. I know this is your view for a year now. You act like no one into BCN and cryptonote heard your view. They did. It's a top ten coin anyway. Monero isn't. Not even close. The XMR BCT Spam tsunami didn't work. Get over it.  Smiley

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 12:39:18 AM

Yes. I know this is your view for a year now. You act like no one into BCN and cryptonote heard your view. They did. It's a top ten coin anyway. Monero isn't. Not even close. The XMR BCT Spam tsunami didn't work. Get over it.  Smiley

Queen for a day, whore for life. You do know that when the pump loses its power, the p does a 180?

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:39:38 AM

Yes. I know this is your view for a year now. You act like no one into BCN and cryptonote heard your view. They did

And you act like if you just keep pretending to be a real coin and creating sock puppets to attack Monero, the fraud will get forgotten, or drowned out, or the strength of your amazing bullshit development like closed-source color scheme wallets will so impress the world with your skillz they (meaning more than few noobs and retards, which always exist) will accept the coin despite the fraud. None of this is ever going to happen.

Nobody cares how much fake market cap you can spin up by owning most of the coins and trading them between yourselves.

I created smoothcoin with a ninja premine of a billion coins, and talked GingerAle into buying one for $1. I'm rich!!!
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 01:53:16 AM

Yes. I know this is your view for a year now. You act like no one into BCN and cryptonote heard your view. They did

And you act like if you just keep pretending to be a real coin and creating sock puppets to attack Monero, the fraud will get forgotten, or drowned out, or the strength of your amazing bullshit development like closed-source color scheme wallets will so impress the world with your skillz they (meaning more than few noobs and retards, which always exist) will accept the coin despite the fraud. None of this is ever going to happen.

Nobody cares how much fake market cap you can spin up by owning most of the coins and trading them between yourselves.

I created smoothcoin with a ninja premine of a billion coins, and talked GingerAle into buying one for $1. I'm rich!!!

awwww, i get called out for being the gullible manipulable one?

well, i guess its fitting - I am the Troll Dev.

uh, lemme see how to get this back on topic. Wait, whats the topic?

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:10:38 AM

awwww, i get called out for being the gullible manipulable one?

well, i guess its fitting - I am the Troll Dev.

uh, lemme see how to get this back on topic. Wait, whats the topic?

It's okay part of the deal is I bought one of your one billion GingerAleCoins for $1.

Let's get our coins listed on hitbtc and continue the sham.
kazuki49

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:28:56 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 04:39:24 AM by kazuki49

Not that I'm against a BCN pump as the right amount of attention will finally bring down the house of cards.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 12:30:37 PM

Have you been in contact with any EMP's lately? For say 25 minutes or so?

www.naturalnews.com/029556_electromagnetic_pulse_brain.html#

Dammit, I now have the magic trick that'll turn me into a good altcoin trader!! Tongue

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: