Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:46:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HIGH ALERT SCAMMER  (Read 1974 times)
cryptosun (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:25:28 PM

Hello Everyone,today i got a message from username aountrader that he needs paypal for bitcoins and gave me his skype id which is miss.msyty
and then she claimed to be the owner of rchange , whether she was not the owner of rchange and also the shown me a proof of blockchain that she got 15 btc and asked me to send paypal Tongue she thought i am a stupid or something lol Tongue then she claimed she is owner of rchange.
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO REPORT HER SO THAT SHE CAN'T SCAM OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE BY SHOWING THEM FAKE PROOFS

IF ONE OF MY THIS POST COULD SAVE SOMEONE FROM THIS SCAMMER , I WILL BE HAPPY Smiley
THANKS IN ADVANCE. Grin

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:33:24 PM

Hello Everyone,today i got a message from username aountrader that he needs paypal for bitcoins and gave me his skype id which is miss.msyty
and then she claimed to be the owner of rchange , whether she was not the owner of rchange and also the shown me a proof of blockchain that she got 15 btc and asked me to send paypal Tongue she thought i am a stupid or something lol Tongue then she claimed she is owner of rchange.
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO REPORT HER SO THAT SHE CAN'T SCAM OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE BY SHOWING THEM FAKE PROOFS

IF ONE OF MY THIS POST COULD SAVE SOMEONE FROM THIS SCAMMER , I WILL BE HAPPY Smiley
THANKS IN ADVANCE. Grin

please provide some proof.
maybe add a screenshot of your conversation with him/her and include a link to that user's bitcointalk profile.
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:36:45 PM

THANKS IN ADVANCE. Grin

please provide some proof.
maybe add a screenshot of your conversation with him/her and include a link to that user's bitcointalk profile.
HERE IS THE LINK TO HER PROFILE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=530765
and when you add her above skype id ,you will find the name is rchange.net which is not her website Smiley but she claims she is the owner Wink i would suggest everyone to not send her first never ever , even if she shows u the blockchain txid 15 btc balance Smiley

JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:20:11 PM

I was contacted by this user too, I asked for a proof and got it.
I've received email from support@rchange.net, however, I still think that you are right, it's a pure scam.
Xandrah

Activity: 273
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:08:35 PM

Keep away from that site, and that user. Never deal with paypal when it comes to bitcoin.
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:49:07 AM

Keep away from that site, and that user. Never deal with paypal when it comes to bitcoin.
I do deal with paypal but I can easily smell scammers when it comes to exchanges , as i have been doing this since 4 years Smiley and she wanted me to send first lol Tongue

MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:07:00 AM

I think that site is a scam

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:17:35 AM

Site is a scam or not , i dont know but she doesnot own the website , and also she is a scammer , she will show u blockchain txid 15 btc and ask u to send her lol Tongue and i am 100% she doesnot own the website either Wink so stay away and if possible report her and save others Smiley

thanks

JerryCurlzzz

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:21:43 AM

Site is a scam or not , i dont know but she doesnot own the website , and also she is a scammer , she will show u blockchain txid 15 btc and ask u to send her lol Tongue and i am 100% she doesnot own the website either Wink so stay away and if possible report her and save others Smiley

thanks

Site is probably a scam too, because this scammer owns it. I've received an email from support@rchange.net as a proof.
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:28:15 AM

thanks

Site is probably a scam too, because this scammer owns it. I've received an email from support@rchange.net as a proof.
as per my information , site is not owned by her , and these kind of emails can be easily created to scam someone , these are called the secondry emails, and can be created with any software etc

CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:39:20 AM

thanks

as per my information , site is not owned by her , and these kind of emails can be easily created to scam someone , these are called the secondry emails, and can be created with any software etc

In order for these emails to work, you must validate the ownership of that particular email by entering some code you received on that email. I've never heard of a software that does this kind of things.

@topic - I sent her a pm about a deal on some of my paypal but she's ignoring me.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:08:58 AM

You can use paypal for bitcoin (and viceversa) for sure and without any problem at virwox. I had used several times this site (service) and I am more than happy. Everything gone smoothly and I had only a problem one time (retard of withdraw of my bitcoins). Wrote to their support and had answer very fast with all the needed explanations. Everything true and I had my bitcoins according to the explanations given from the support. The only problem: high fees.
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:10:10 AM

You can use paypal for bitcoin (and viceversa) for sure and without any problem at virwox. I had used several times this site (service) and I am more than happy. Everything gone smoothly and I had only a problem one time (retard of withdraw of my bitcoins). Wrote to their support and had answer very fast with all the needed explanations. Everything true and I had my bitcoins according to the explanations given from the support. The only problem: high fees.
I also use to do Paypal to BTC for my clients , whom i trust Smiley so paypal is risky if you are dealing with someone u dont know Smiley coz they can chargeback

g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:13:16 AM

THANKS IN ADVANCE. Grin

Thanks for the alert. Haven't had email or pm from this guy but even if I would have one for sure I wouldn't believed him. Had red trust on its profile and had very few posts on the forum. So no credentials to be believed. Anyhow good to know from your post. I think that these people must be reported and banned forever from the forum. Their IP too.
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:22:03 AM

THANKS IN ADVANCE. Grin

Thanks for the alert. Haven't had email or pm from this guy but even if I would have one for sure I wouldn't believed him. Had red trust on its profile and had very few posts on the forum. So no credentials to be believed. Anyhow good to know from your post. I think that these people must be reported and banned forever from the forum. Their IP too.

Yes ,Buddy you are right but the way she was acting , was kinda professional , like showing blockchain and having 15 btc in it Cheesy and thenasking you to send first and telling u paypal is risky lol Cheesy so thats what made me post here to , with posting this if we could save anyone Smiley that would be great Smiley

JerryCurlzzz

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:24:23 AM

THANKS IN ADVANCE. Grin

Yes ,Buddy you are right but the way she was acting , was kinda professional , like showing blockchain and having 15 btc in it Cheesy and thenasking you to send first and telling u paypal is risky lol Cheesy so thats what made me post here to , with posting this if we could save anyone Smiley that would be great Smiley

You shouldn't be afraid when going first with PayPal; you can always charge it back.
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:26:21 AM

THANKS IN ADVANCE. Grin

You shouldn't be afraid when going first with PayPal; you can always charge it back.
In paypal you allways win chargebacks Smiley most of the time but ,in rear cases you can loose also Smiley so why taking risk Wink?

CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:24:42 PM

THANKS IN ADVANCE. Grin

In paypal you allways win chargebacks Smiley most of the time but ,in rear cases you can loose also Smiley so why taking risk Wink?

I've never seen a chargeback lose as it is a forced reimbursement as far as I can remember. Correct me if i'm wrong.

cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:29:58 PM

THANKS IN ADVANCE. Grin

Its 1% case that ,someone's paypal is hacked and he use to do the payments ,then paypal can check the ip address if its different country or something they return the funds to the sender Smiley

I've never seen a chargeback lose as it is a forced reimbursement as far as I can remember. Correct me if i'm wrong.

JerryCurlzzz

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:30:43 PM

THANKS IN ADVANCE. Grin

It looks like you know a lot about PayPal, I just want to ask something.. If I make 2 accounts ( the second one with tor, fake ids etc.. ) can I use the fake one to get the payment, then send it to my main account and complete the trade? If my seller decides to chargeback it, my main account shouldn't be affected by it, am I right?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: