Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BidyBit.com - Double your money with bidding!  (Read 16145 times)
bidybit (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 10:51:47 AM

My brother Loves Bidding and he has been playing and consequently winning much on Jeetle.com After i told him about this game yesterday , he pointed out that the Bidding takes almost 30+ seconds to be placed , i worry as it is around a major Time Rack , is this error from the server or some Browser Problem.

My brother Uses Kindle.

Bidding takes 30 sec? How do you mean that? Whenever you click on "Bid now" button, the bid instantly is added to the pot.

I clicked on the "Bid Now and it was Post back() and it went freeze for almost 30 seconds and then came up being Responsive" , I guess if it was Internet Problem or server side Fault.

That could only be your side connection problem, not server side. Before starting to bid, make sure your internet connection is not lagging too much.
Thank you for joining us and please feel free to write us, if any other questions arise.
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:02:12 PM

The site is loading a bit weirder than it probably should.. maybe it's just because I'm trying it on my mobile phone but take a look on it.
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:34:30 PM

why is it weird for you? the design seems to be pretty cool and it seems to be working normally i think everything is ok with it

MillionsBTCdev

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 12:57:58 PM

I'd like to report a bug on the site, in which it was used against me, and lost about 0.2 btc. My username is chipsdelight.

Bug:
-Timer doesn't add additional time when someone bets as soon (split second) as another bidder places their bet.

To Reproduce:
Legends: PlayerA = 1st player, PlayerB = 2nd Player, Game1 = the lowest game which has the initial jackpot of $0.01.

1. Game1 started to countdown.. PlayerA initially bids on Game1, making him the highest Bidder.
2. Game1 started the last 10seconds count. PlayerA is focused on winning the game, he is ready to click the bid button as soon as somone else bids against him.
3. Game1 started the last 5seconds, PlayerB came and bid. Timer went up to about 11seconds, and PlayerA immediately clicks the bid button and outbid PlayerB, BUT timer did not add and stayed 11seconds and counting.
4. PlayerB got confused so he bids again at 5seconds mark, and the same thing happened, PlayerA immediately bids after him and timer just stayed 11seconds.
5. PlayerB realized the trick, so he bids as fast as he can as soon as he gets outbid by PlayerA.
6. Down to 7seconds mark, We see PlayerA bidding as soon as PlayerB bids, and vice-versa. And the Timer just keeps counting down to Zero without adding additional time every bet.
7. PlayerB loses since he was not fast enough to click Bid and was afraid to bid against himself.

Probable solution/s:

> Deny bets from a player if he is already the highest bidder. Bidding multiple times against yourself doesn't give any benefits since bid cost doesn't increase every bet, you are just adding to the jackpot-pot who can be stolen from you with just a single bet.

>Limit a player from bidding against someone by about 0.5 seconds, enough for the server to update the timer.

Just my suggestions. Good luck Wink

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:19:45 AM

I'd like to report a bug on the site, in which it was used against me, and lost about 0.2 btc. My username is chipsdelight.

Bug:
-Timer doesn't add additional time when someone bets as soon (split second) as another bidder places their bet.

To Reproduce:
Legends: PlayerA = 1st player, PlayerB = 2nd Player, Game1 = the lowest game which has the initial jackpot of $0.01.

1. Game1 started to countdown.. PlayerA initially bids on Game1, making him the highest Bidder.
2. Game1 started the last 10seconds count. PlayerA is focused on winning the game, he is ready to click the bid button as soon as somone else bids against him.
3. Game1 started the last 5seconds, PlayerB came and bid. Timer went up to about 11seconds, and PlayerA immediately clicks the bid button and outbid PlayerB, BUT timer did not add and stayed 11seconds and counting.
4. PlayerB got confused so he bids again at 5seconds mark, and the same thing happened, PlayerA immediately bids after him and timer just stayed 11seconds.
5. PlayerB realized the trick, so he bids as fast as he can as soon as he gets outbid by PlayerA.
6. Down to 7seconds mark, We see PlayerA bidding as soon as PlayerB bids, and vice-versa. And the Timer just keeps counting down to Zero without adding additional time every bet.
7. PlayerB loses since he was not fast enough to click Bid and was afraid to bid against himself.

Probable solution/s:

> Deny bets from a player if he is already the highest bidder. Bidding multiple times against yourself doesn't give any benefits since bid cost doesn't increase every bet, you are just adding to the jackpot-pot who can be stolen from you with just a single bet.

>Limit a player from bidding against someone by about 0.5 seconds, enough for the server to update the timer.

Thank you for your suggestions.
Currently this is on purpose and not a bug. So if many players would be playing at the same time, and everyone clicks at the same time, the timer would jump (count of players) x 10 sec. So it would be hard to reach 0 at any point.
So use this as your own strategy.
We will look in to other options while we progress, but currently this is not a bad thing but better for our players.

Regards
BidyBit
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:30:30 AM

Up and running for a month now!
Thank you for the great support and suggestions you all are giving us.
We have fixed most of the bugs that we had at the start, we have changed our Payment api system to safer one, we have changed the way timer works, so it's 99.9% accurate now between different screens.
We listen to your suggestions and our next steps will involve adding user chat, updating front page instructions, adding new game, improving more and more your gaming experience.

Some statistics? Why not!

Bids Placed

$10,290
Money won

Games won

Don't miss out on this, we are here to stay, so get your gaming pants on and win some good bucks!
Sign up is free and takes only a minute, the minimum deposit is just a cent, and you can start bidding right away!

www.bidybit.com
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:11:37 AM

How to play?
Start by visiting bidybit.com and enter your email on the front page. You will shortly receive an email containing your personal login details and password. From that point you can fill up your account with bitcoins, the minimums is 1 cent (0.00004464btc)
On the front page of the site you will see 4 gaming blocks with different Jackpot amounts that you can  win.
Every bid you place, it instantly gets credited to the Jackpot amount of the corresponding block.
For example, first block has the jackpot amount of $20, that means that you can win $20 for sure if you bid on it, but whenever anyone else makes a bid, the amount of the bid gets credited to the total pot! That means that you can win an Unlimited amount of money each time you play, And there is no limit to how big the Jackpot can get!

More detailed information you can find on the site.
MillionsBTCdev

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 12:29:46 PM

Bug:

To Reproduce:

Probable solution/s:

Currently this is on purpose and not a bug. So if many players would be playing at the same time, and everyone clicks at the same time, the timer would jump (count of players) x 10 sec. So it would be hard to reach 0 at any point.
We will look in to other options while we progress, but currently this is not a bad thing but better for our players.

Regards
BidyBit

You misunderstood me, yes i know that the timer will jump when someone bets.. but the bug i was referring was, if two people bets almost at same time, outbetting each other,  the timer gets bugged and doesn't jump.

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:13:05 AM

Bug:

To Reproduce:

Probable solution/s:

Regards
BidyBit

You misunderstood me, yes i know that the timer will jump when someone bets.. but the bug i was referring was, if two people bets almost at same time, outbetting each other,  the timer gets bugged and doesn't jump.

That's correct and that's for purpose as i said. So the game would be more enjoyable.
The correct answer for you would be.
If two or more users do a bid at the same time in time interval not longer than (1 second =1000 milliseconds)  , then the timer will add seconds only for the first bidder. And if in the next second someone else will bid, then it will be added again. This is so that timer doesn't bug and it actually doesn't change the gaming experience for you as a player. It's just the way we have thought out the system to work. Smiley
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:17:11 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 07:53:40 AM by bidybit

You can always follow our latest statistics and data straight from bidybit homepage.  They are updated live! Smiley
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:54:03 AM

Feel free to give us your thoughts and ideas on what you would like to see on bidybit!
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 07:58:38 AM

hi i want try your site.. do you have some giveaway just for trial?like playmoney or anything?

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:01:11 AM

hi i want try your site.. do you have some giveaway just for trial?like playmoney or anything?
Hi there and thank you for wanting to try us out.
Unfortunately we do not have giveaways now. But the minimum you can start playing with is just 1 cent! Smiley
neochiny

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 08:06:48 AM

Unfortunately we do not have giveaways now. But the minimum you can start playing with is just 1 cent! Smiley

ok.. is there a limit on how many times you can only bid?
or you can bid as many times as you want?

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:52:07 AM

ok.. is there a limit on how many times you can only bid?
or you can bid as many times as you want?

There is no limit for bidding. Each bid costs the amount shown on the corresponding game slot, so every time you click "bid now" button, the amount will be deducted from your balance and added to the Jackpot amount of that game.
And you don't have to bid straight away or be the first bidder. You can join in any game at any time and try to outbid others to get the jackpot, even if you made only one bid.
The point is to be the last one, when the timer drops to "0"
neochiny

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 08:53:36 AM

ok thanks for the tip.. il be tryng for this site  a little bit... goodluck also.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1116

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:35:56 PM

Just another guy waiting for a giveaway promo Smiley
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:30:52 PM

ok thanks for the tip.. il be tryng for this site  a little bit... goodluck also.
We are glad that we can help you, for more questions feel free to email us directly at support@bidybit.com
Best of luck to you,
Regards
BidyBit Support Center
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:21:59 AM

Noticed a security vulnerability?
Send it to us! We will appreciate it and reward you depending on the impact and likelihood of the vulnerability.

Reported bugs will be assessed by BidyBit security team to see whether reported vulnerability is as bad as it is to determine amount of the reward. BidyBit team reviews incoming vulnerability reports in 30 days. Afterwards one of our team members will contact you for either a) finding out more about the vulnerability and eventually reward you or b) send conclusion about identified vulnerability and amount of the reward. Please report a potential security issue ASAP.

BidyBit not only rewards you with monetary value, but as well as you will be included in our hall of fame of bug hunters depending on the sophistication, impact and likelihood of the bug. We are mainly looking for the following type of vulnerabilities:

• Cross-Site Scripting;
  • Remote Code Execution;
  • Cross-Site Request Forgery;
  • Information Disclosure;
  • Content Spoofing;
  • and et cetera.
So if you got anything to report, please send it to security@bidybit.com (SUBJECT: Security vulnerability). Recommended layout of the vulnerability reporting is following (we highly suggest you to follow it in order to speed up evaluation process):

• Layout is based on four sections: 1. Observation (what happened, name of the type of the vulnerability, how the attack can be repeated)
    2. Risk 3. Potential impact 4. Recommendations to fix it;
  • Steps in your message explaining how to reproduce the bug. Links, videos, images, user names and other useful information/attachments are very welcome;
  • Clear explanation (KISS (keep it simple, stupid) principle).
AND PLEASE DO NOT PUBLICLY DISCLOSE THE VULNERABILITY BEFORE WE HAVE FIXED IT.

Best of luck and regards,
BidyBit | Support Center
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:20:52 AM

Most recent Jackpot winners!
Get your game pants on and join the list! Smiley

Best of luck and best regards,
BidyBit | Support Center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All