Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BidyBit.com - Double your money with bidding!  (Read 16145 times)
bidybit (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:45:33 PM

$11,529
That's how much has been won in Jackpots since the launch of the game. Don't be left out, join the action and win some good bucks! 
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 06:10:17 PM

There's just one problem I have with this: there's no incentive to be the first bidder, because you won't gain anything except for your own money.

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:13:29 PM

There's just one problem I have with this: there's no incentive to be the first bidder, because you won't gain anything except for your own money.
That is not correct. If you check the game site, there are 4 blocks and each of them shows jackpot amount at the top. So that means that just by one bid even if you are the only one, you can win the jackpot. For example first block has the jackpot of 2 cents and bid costs 1 cent. So if you bid and even if you are the only one and the timer drops to 0, that means that you win the whole amount. Each block has different jackpots and different bid costs.
So if you are the only bidder then thats even better for you, because you double your coins without a fight and win twice the amount of your bet Wink

Best of luck and best regards,
BidyBit | Support Center
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 11:45:18 PM

That is not correct. If you check the game site, there are 4 blocks and each of them shows jackpot amount at the top. So that means that just by one bid even if you are the only one, you can win the jackpot. For example first block has the jackpot of 2 cents and bid costs 1 cent. So if you bid and even if you are the only one and the timer drops to 0, that means that you win the whole amount. Each block has different jackpots and different bid costs.
So if you are the only bidder then thats even better for you, because you double your coins without a fight and win twice the amount of your bet Wink

Best of luck and best regards,
BidyBit | Support Center
I see. Thanks for informing me.

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:39:46 AM

Did you know that you can check the most recent and highest Jackpot winners on bidybit.com homepage? 

Best regards and best of luck!
Bidybit | Support Center
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 12:06:57 PM

How are you affording all the base jackpots? If players don't lose, i.e. spam the jackpots, then you'll just have a net loss.

CyberR.

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:35:40 PM

Pretty good layout and Something new........Seems worth trying  Grin
OP how will u cover up the money ur giving out from ur pocket in jackpots?
And I think that there is a big time gap for bids to end like 1 hour etc.. waiting is somewhat boring
I would really like this site to live out for long
Best Wishes
Cyber
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:42:21 PM

How are you affording all the base jackpots? If players don't lose, i.e. spam the jackpots, then you'll just have a net loss.

Hi and welcome!
We take 10% withdrawal fee as it is said on the website and that is the only fee we take for our services.
We sponsor the standard Jackpot amount on each gaming slot from our Advertising Budget planned before for this project.
This is our way of advertising the game, so yes we will loose more than we gain at the start,
but this model apply's to almost every business online and offline.
Everyone is getting paid, and there are no complaints on that side,
so feel free to test out BidyBit, the minimum deposit is 1 cent and you can start bidding right away!
If any other questions arise, feel free to email us directly at: support@bidybit.com

Best of luck and best regards.
BidyBit | Support Center
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:48:03 PM

Pretty good layout and Something new........Seems worth trying  Grin
OP how will u cover up the money ur giving out from ur pocket in jackpots?
And I think that there is a big time gap for bids to end like 1 hour etc.. waiting is somewhat boring
I would really like this site to live out for long
Best Wishes
Cyber

Hi and welcome!
Thank you for the kind words on BidyBit.
The interval between game rounds will be lowered as the game progresses and more players join the bidding.
We take 10% withdrawal fee as it is said on the website and that is the only fee we take for our services.
We sponsor the standard Jackpot amount on each gaming slot from our Advertising Budget planned before for this project.
This is our way of advertising the game, so yes we will loose more than we gain at the start,
so feel free to test out BidyBit, the minimum deposit is 1 cent and you can start bidding right away!
If any other questions arise, feel free to email us directly at: support@bidybit.com

BidyBit | Support Center
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 06:58:09 PM

Hi and welcome!

BidyBit | Support Center

What are your thoughts on people who bet once, just for the jackpot? It's a get rich quick scheme, essentially, if not enough people are on to contest the jackpot.

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:07:48 PM

Hi and welcome!

BidyBit | Support Center

What are your thoughts on people who bet once, just for the jackpot? It's a get rich quick scheme, essentially, if not enough people are on to contest the jackpot.

Could you please rephrase your question?
It seems that you are asking the same question answered on post you quoted which is written by us.

BidyBit | Support Center
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 07:56:26 PM

It seems that you are asking the same question answered on post you quoted which is written by us.

BidyBit | Support Center

Let me try to find a way to state it...

Users deposit a small amount of bitcoins into your site.
They bid on all of the jackpots when there are a lack of players.
Eventually by doing this they can start raking in profits and even if new players come in, from their old winnings, they will just place more for free, without having any risk of their original deposit.

Pretty much within 48 hours you can make:

0.00004 BTC * 192 (0.25 hrs) = 0.00768000
0.00171 BTC * 94.42 (0.508333... hrs) = 0.16146885
0.00342 BTC * 44.3 (1.08333... hrs) = 0.15153230
0.01712 BTC * 23.04 (2.08333... hrs) = 0.39444480

Total: 0.71512595

The rich get richer. I keep seeing the same people betting, and I have no chance because I have no idea how much they've already gained from this. You can't possibly make any profit with 10% withdrawal free with this amount of free cash, and although you may have an Advertising Budget, I don't think you can afford 2.5 BTC every week (about 600 USD)

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:53:01 PM

BidyBit | Support Center

Let me try to find a way to state it...

Users deposit a small amount of bitcoins into your site.
They bid on all of the jackpots when there are a lack of players.
Eventually by doing this they can start raking in profits and even if new players come in, from their old winnings, they will just place more for free, without having any risk of their original deposit.

Pretty much within 48 hours you can make:

0.00004 BTC * 192 (0.25 hrs) = 0.00768000
0.00171 BTC * 94.42 (0.508333... hrs) = 0.16146885
0.00342 BTC * 44.3 (1.08333... hrs) = 0.15153230
0.01712 BTC * 23.04 (2.08333... hrs) = 0.39444480

Total: 0.71512595

The rich get richer. I keep seeing the same people betting, and I have no chance because I have no idea how much they've already gained from this. You can't possibly make any profit with 10% withdrawal free with this amount of free cash, and although you may have an Advertising Budget, I don't think you can afford 2.5 BTC every week (about 600 USD)

Of course if someone has alread won some money and the money is on his account balance he is not risking with his original deposit.
You can't know other players balance, that's correct and that makes the game fair. If bidding war starts ,
the game takes time, patience and smart moves to win over the other players.

I did not check your calculation but you must take in mind that not in all games people place bids, sometimes games end without any bids placed and start again. For now we are still sponsoring games, per week we are investing few hundred dollars, not 600 USD as you mentioned in your calculations.
For us to gain profit we need few players constantly bidding on each game.
We have calculated our budget and costs, we are here for the long time and as you can see we only progress as time passes.

Also we are working on some new addition for BidyBit what you will see online quickest at the end of this week or during next working week. Stay tuned!

Best of luck & Best regards,
BidyBit | Support Center
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:45:50 PM

Hey gamers!
Did you notice that recently we have added a new cool addition to the game?
Member side chat box! Now you can chat with other players live while playing or even think of a strategy to hesitate others from bidding.
Just remember be polite to others and read our chat rules and guidelines .
You can find the link on the bottom menu of BidyBit site.

BidyBit | Support Center
bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:47:48 PM

To participate in BidyBit.com member chat, you have to read and agree to the following. These rules and guidelines are designed to help give a better understanding of what behavior is expected and make your experience more enjoyable and safe gaming.

Simple rules:
No discussion of any illegal activity or threats of violence (ie. threats of suicide, self-harm, or physical harm).
No use of explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
No posts that attack, insult, flame, defame, or abuse others. Respect other members.
No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permitted. Advertising or spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting something. Sharing of links to helpful and relevant web sites and resources is allowed if they are not used for a promotional purpose.
Do not post offline personal contact information (ie. your home address, phone numbers etc.)
and do not ask for personal information from others. This is to protect your security and identity.

Let's Keep it Bidy Friendly:
Ignore bothersome members. If there is someone on the chat that bothers you, contact our Support Center.
Report members that violate the rules. Do this by sendings us an email at: support@bidybit.com
Welcome new members. Help new folks "learn the ropes" about how to get started on bidybit!
Keep it family friendly. If it shouldn't be read by minors, then it shouldnā€™t be written in the chat box.

Always Remember:
Members that do not abide by the rules may be subject to having their account suspended until further notice or their member account permanently banned from further access and/or deleted without notice. Rules and guidelines may change at any time, please re-read them regularly.

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:39:14 AM

Good morning , good evening and good night!
It's a new day , new action and new chance for you to score a Jackpot!
By the way, did you notice our Chat box that we wrote about on our last post?
Here is a screenshot of it!  It's located rights under bidding blocks on our homepage. 
Only users who have created account can post.

BidyBit | Support Center

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:57:35 AM

Congratulations to user "Angelo" for scoring today's highest jackpot! Total of 183 $ !!

BidyBit | Support Center

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:30:53 PM

Games are ON and ACTIVE
Get your game pants on and claim the Jackpot, to do so you just have to make a bid, it's so simple.
www.BidyBit.com

BidyBit | Support Center

bidybit (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:29:55 AM

Did you know that Bitcoin is accepted at BidyBit.com?

joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 01:52:21 AM

Did you know that Bitcoin is accepted at BidyBit.com?

Yes, since it is announced at Bitcointalk. And bitcoin is in the title > bitcoin bidding game

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: