Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] DPoS 2.0 + 5% [Unmoderated]  (Read 3203 times)
BobSirplus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:49:34 PM

Seems like that trashy bimbo he hired to promote VIRAL can't do shit, eh? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:44:35 AM

That is nice staking.

Though VIRAL could use with some much improve buy support....yikes  Undecided Huh

And how come SO many sells? huh.....

10 BTC to reach the ICO price  Cheesy

Fatburger claims you should be making money trading the ridiculous low volume waves because he's unable to boost the value of the coin.  So much for burn and everyone's value goes up  Roll Eyes
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 06:45:11 AM

ICO dumped on by devs, cool "spam" technology.. give me a break
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:26:20 AM

While crypto surges across the board, VIRAL bounces 3600 sats.  Cheesy Cheesy

Fatburger: If ur not making btc trading this you dont know what ur doin
Investors: What about us, Mr. Fatburger?
Fatburger: I dont bring any actual value to VIRAL, so trade muh waves
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:34:03 AM

Hopefully Adam can show some services being purchased and be able to burn some Viral soon.  It is going to take a few packages purchased to get back some momentum.

The staking issue with Android sounded like allot but it really is not at the end of the day.  I don't know what the exact math is but its not creating allot of Viral.  I have not noticed much difference between my computer and android wallet.  Yes it is more but one additional viral a day is not going to be a game changer in the overall supply. Its not like the increased staking is creating hundreds of more Viral a day.

This is the biggest problem with this coin at the moment. It's value right now is completely reliant on sponsor packages being purchased and coins being burned. At some point, something needs to happen where the coin has an intrinsic value beyond just being a limited resource.

There is literally NO use for Viral right now other than buying it to hold and hope that a sponsor package comes in. There is no economy for the coin. There is absolutely no reason for someone to look at this coin and it's ecosystem and think "yeah, I need to buy some VIRAL"...

Meanwhile, everyone that is holding VIRAL is looking for a decent exit, but at the same time wants to be a position for their coins to be bought off the exchange when there is a burn, which forces the price down as people are jockeying to keep their coins in the 3 BTC sell range.

Not fudding, just making an observation that there needs to be some serious legwork put into play to either get those advertising packages coming in on a regular basis, or to give people a reason to want to buy this coin.

Fatburglar: *gurgle* uh trade muh waves
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:14:22 AM

Hopefully Adam can show some services being purchased and be able to burn some Viral soon.  It is going to take a few packages purchased to get back some momentum.

The staking issue with Android sounded like allot but it really is not at the end of the day.  I don't know what the exact math is but its not creating allot of Viral.  I have not noticed much difference between my computer and android wallet.  Yes it is more but one additional viral a day is not going to be a game changer in the overall supply. Its not like the increased staking is creating hundreds of more Viral a day.

This is the biggest problem with this coin at the moment. It's value right now is completely reliant on sponsor packages being purchased and coins being burned. At some point, something needs to happen where the coin has an intrinsic value beyond just being a limited resource.

There is literally NO use for Viral right now other than buying it to hold and hope that a sponsor package comes in. There is no economy for the coin. There is absolutely no reason for someone to look at this coin and it's ecosystem and think "yeah, I need to buy some VIRAL"...

Meanwhile, everyone that is holding VIRAL is looking for a decent exit, but at the same time wants to be a position for their coins to be bought off the exchange when there is a burn, which forces the price down as people are jockeying to keep their coins in the 3 BTC sell range.

Not fudding, just making an observation that there needs to be some serious legwork put into play to either get those advertising packages coming in on a regular basis, or to give people a reason to want to buy this coin.

Or it could just be a really smart and sneaky manipulation tactic by someone who is really good at manipulating the books to the point that they are most attractive while getting sponsor deals ready to buy in a batch while the price is at the lowest possible, so that so many MORE VIRAL can be burned out of existance, thus forcing the global supply to tighten and well... you know the rest. .... Just a thought, not that someone would do something that evil......

Adam G.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy right
sesko

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:31:31 AM

don't FUD to much, because is becoming to obvious, your trying to scare shaky hands, to dump to your buy walls. But hey all that want cheap viral, are grateful for you hard work in this topic.
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:35:57 PM

don't FUD to much, because is becoming to obvious, your trying to scare shaky hands, to dump to your buy walls. But hey all that want cheap viral, are grateful for you hard work in this topic.

The only thing that will be "viral" about VIRAL are the tales of woe from hopeless bagholders as this shitcoin crashes to 1 sat.

Trade muh waves er uh waterfall.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:35:38 PM

Even with the recent 2 btc worth of burn, the market has voted "NO CONFIDENCE!" As the sell side hole made by the burn has already filled back in Cheesy.

So much for fatburglar taking the crypto world by storm  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:25:59 PM

HA, Fatburglar the fraud, burning ICO investors  Cheesy

What a fat piece of fucking shit  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Here's a screen capture from Adam's latest burning video. It shows he is selling below crowdfund price. That's how much faith he have for his own project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqbPfRIqifQ&feature=youtu.be
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:03:36 AM

Hopefully Adam can show some services being purchased and be able to burn some Viral soon.  It is going to take a few packages purchased to get back some momentum.

The staking issue with Android sounded like allot but it really is not at the end of the day.  I don't know what the exact math is but its not creating allot of Viral.  I have not noticed much difference between my computer and android wallet.  Yes it is more but one additional viral a day is not going to be a game changer in the overall supply. Its not like the increased staking is creating hundreds of more Viral a day.

Or it could just be a really smart and sneaky manipulation tactic by someone who is really good at manipulating the books to the point that they are most attractive while getting sponsor deals ready to buy in a batch while the price is at the lowest possible, so that so many MORE VIRAL can be burned out of existance, thus forcing the global supply to tighten and well... you know the rest. .... Just a thought, not that someone would do something that evil......

Adam G.

Ah kemosabe!  This is just what I need to hear...at least you're honest about it lol, I was thinking something like those would be nice for the coin re. its rarity AND value to come.  Not to mention you're obviously working hard behind the scenes on the coin and with other business, so it's only a matter of time.  Viral could slowly go up sure, but I can also see say a couple big burns in a row (say 2-3 in like a week) and BOOM the price skyrockets!  Can't believe people are not quick enough to catch on here... Wink

Increasing my holdings, asap Cheesy

Smart minds think alike Smiley

Adam G.
Muh Muh Muh Muh Muh Muh Muh Muh wavez, my failure wavez, tradez em.

sesko

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:20:16 AM

This represents hallowman really good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM3PjRnzGtU

He's one man band, trying very hard to fud, everybody like's to listen from a distance, but more as a freak show, than as a serious debate.  Putting himself on a personal level, it's just ridiculous, as him probably beautiful as brad pitt, and holy person as pope.

But bct forum without freak shows trying very best, as hallowman is presenting himself, would be probably very boring.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:01:04 AM

CIRC 25K, Viral 3.5K... And Circ is a viral clone  Roll Eyes GG Fucking fat ass Adam.
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:24:40 PM

CIRC 25K, Viral 3.5K... And Circ is a viral clone  Roll Eyes GG Fucking fat ass Adam.

CIRC is being pumped.  VIRAL is still a failure though. Cheesy

Fatburglar the genius behind VIRAL, taking the cryptoworld by storm!

Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:19:23 PM

Yikes, epic CIRC dump
freakying99

Activity: 429

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:24:01 PM

We all know Viral is dead. No one in their right mind would support a Nazi or pay to use that network. The only ones who supported fatburgler are the ones who used him, took the ICO money and went on to build the CIRC coin.
Don't ask me how I know, just know that I know.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:47:08 AM

We all know Viral is dead. No one in their right mind would support a Nazi or pay to use that network. The only ones who supported fatburgler are the ones who used him, took the ICO money and went on to build the CIRC coin.
Don't ask me how I know, just know that I know.

I don't know if you are right but I do know circ has given me the best returns all year out of any crypto I invested in.
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:22:19 AM

Well, this is probably my last post in this thread.  There isn't much point to the unmoderated version when there is no one really posting in the moderated version  Cheesy

VIRAL Summary:

-The twitter network appeal is gone (the reach was painfully small at it's max).  Who knows how many are still OAUTHed or even running the wallet anymore.

-Viralpremium.com is a failure.  No market order burns even occurred using profits that site was supposed to generate.

-Guerbuez himself admittedly dumps into any market rises that occur.  Poor form from someone who raked in at least 100 or so BTC from the ICO.  Investors got burned at ICO, and burned again for bagholding.

-Any criticism received in the moderated thread is ban-worthy per Adam.

Guerbuez claimed he was going to take the crypto world by storm.  He's an idiot who destroyed his own market.  Other coin community leaders should take notes; this is how a coin is ran straight into the ground.  Do the opposite.
freakying99

Activity: 429

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:05:50 AM

Well, this is probably my last post in this thread.  There isn't much point to the unmoderated version when there is no one really posting in the moderated version  Cheesy

VIRAL Summary:

-The twitter network appeal is gone (the reach was painfully small at it's max).  Who knows how many are still OAUTHed or even running the wallet anymore.

-Viralpremium.com is a failure.  No market order burns even occurred using profits that site was supposed to generate.

-Guerbuez himself admittedly dumps into any market rises that occur.  Poor form from someone who raked in at least 100 or so BTC from the ICO.  Investors got burned at ICO, and burned again for bagholding.

-Any criticism received in the moderated thread is ban-worthy per Adam.

Guerbuez claimed he was going to take the crypto world by storm.  He's an idiot who destroyed his own market.  Other coin community leaders should take notes; this is how a coin is ran straight into the ground.  Do the opposite.

Bob probably made a lot of money because of Adam and now Adam is left holding the bag.
True story.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: