Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:01:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276066 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:42:17 AM

That is nice staking.

Though VIRAL could use with some much improve buy support....yikes  Undecided Huh

And how come SO many sells? huh.....

Nice work on getting the android wallet out but I think this staking issue is a bit of a problem, it simply is not fair to those who aren't using an android. With the unbalanced staking we can expect more sell pressure from those lucky enough to possess an android.
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 05:45:25 AM

You should consider rebranding to SPAM  Grin
johnambush

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:42:48 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 11:01:11 AM by johnambush

Can anyone tell me wallet installation path on android. I'm trying to find it to insert viral.conf file with nodes cause I have no time to enter one by one. And also if you enter nodes through debug, if you exit wallet, you have to enter them again, so I want to try if viral.conf will work. Another problem I have is backing up wallet.dat. It will not save it.

EDIT:

org.qtproject.example.viral_qt is installation folder but I can't find it when exploring through android
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:31:48 PM

Can anyone tell me wallet installation path on android. I'm trying to find it to insert viral.conf file with nodes cause I have no time to enter one by one. And also if you enter nodes through debug, if you exit wallet, you have to enter them again, so I want to try if viral.conf will work. Another problem I have is backing up wallet.dat. It will not save it.

EDIT:

org.qtproject.example.viral_qt is installation folder but I can't find it when exploring through android

I am going to make it even easier on everyone, I am in the process of setting up some nodes that will be running on dedicated boxes and those will be hardcoded into the app and an update will be pushed.Once the wallet is open, it will connect to those then will populate all the rest on it's own based on the active nodes that the dedicated server box nodes are connected to.  This should all be done within the next 48-72 hours or less.

Adam G.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:06:51 PM

my $VIRAL Android wallet is monster staking!!!!!!

50% of my balance!!!!!!

is this for real?  Shocked  Cheesy  Shocked  Cheesy  Shocked

Yes this is for real and I just discussed this issue on the air on http://cryptoafterdark.com I can not cover this up, the word is already out and I can only push a wallet update soon but still there will be ppl who will not take the update and still use the v 1.0 .  It's cool I accept this as being all a part of the game and am preparred for it, this is truly a very unfair advantage over any pc wallet for sure, it's free money out of nowhere just for leaving your phone on.

Consider it a gift from me to all of you I guess! It will not harm VIRAL in any way, just really makes staking way way way too easy and profitable beyond belief. That's the bottom line.

Enjoy it while you can peeps.

Adam G.

Do you have plans for an iphone/ipad wallet with the same magic?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:09:29 PM

my $VIRAL Android wallet is monster staking!!!!!!

50% of my balance!!!!!!

is this for real?  Shocked  Cheesy  Shocked  Cheesy  Shocked

Yes this is for real and I just discussed this issue on the air on http://cryptoafterdark.com I can not cover this up, the word is already out and I can only push a wallet update soon but still there will be ppl who will not take the update and still use the v 1.0 .  It's cool I accept this as being all a part of the game and am preparred for it, this is truly a very unfair advantage over any pc wallet for sure, it's free money out of nowhere just for leaving your phone on.

Consider it a gift from me to all of you I guess! It will not harm VIRAL in any way, just really makes staking way way way too easy and profitable beyond belief. That's the bottom line.

Adam G.

Do you have plans for an iphone/ipad wallet with the same magic?

Yes give some love to the fanboys. In my opinion they deserve some extra, like 60% to make up..

Donation address: 154
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:33:50 PM

New Beneficial Service Now Live For Sponsor Packages on the VIRAL Network.

I am pleased to announce that a very important service/feature is now LIVE and available to any sponsors who purchase a promotional package with the VIRAL NETWORK.

The new service that will be included is called "VIRAL GOOGLE BOOST" and this is how it works.

Besides Tweets that will be sent out from all the active Twitter Accounts (nodes) to promote a campaign, Clients will now also get the following.

The product (coin/service/product) being promoted will also receive an very effect search engine optimization boost, using one of the most effective methods that the industry has to offer. Many relevant backlinks with good PR will be implemented for their site url with proper keywords so that their goods are more relevant and popular with individuals performing Google searches with those important keywords.  

These mixed PR relevant backlinks are very important to Google when they rank your site within the search engine, allowing people to find your site much quicker since it ends up appearing much higher in the search results over time.  Since this service is done by hand and not by a automated bot, the process is natural and does not risk your site from being filtered from the search engine due to violation of any policies in place.

P.S,
The Main Package Pricing page over at http://GetViralCoin.com will be updated to reflect the addition of "VIRAL GOOGLE BOOST"

Adam G.

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 09:44:24 PM

*buys an android*

*stakes*

lmfao

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:10:31 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 10:30:44 PM by jc12345

Yes this is for real and I just discussed this issue on the air on http://cryptoafterdark.com I can not cover this up, the word is already out and I can only push a wallet update soon but still there will be ppl who will not take the update and still use the v 1.0 .  It's cool I accept this as being all a part of the game and am preparred for it, this is truly a very unfair advantage over any pc wallet for sure, it's free money out of nowhere just for leaving your phone on.

Adam G.

Very generous of you.

The highlighted part is not accurate though. It impacts the money supply and in alt-coins money supply determines at least 90% of the price of the coin. The relationship is the higher the money supply the lower the price of the coin. If it is true that stakes add 50% of the balance in a wallet per stake, it means you will have exponential money supply growth @ >100% per day it seems based on multiple stakes, pushing the price right down. It might seem great and popular over the short term, but give it a few weeks and see how the money supply grows and the impact on the price. The optimal point for acceptable inflation in alt-coins is a balance between just enough interest to create demand vs impact on money supply and is between 40-130% per year. Lower than 40% per year will cause a fade in interest that will require real life use cases to create demand and over 130% per year will start to create inflation problems and lead to massive offloads of hi-POS before price drops too much which will accelerate and amplify the price drop. There are several case studies of coins that you can look at to study the effect of hi-POS and what caused those coins' demise. I would strongly recommend that you re-consider hi-POS if what the Android poster said is true.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:18:31 PM

The address of my wallet application on Android, it is not all visible.

How to change it because I would try to send some coins.
covertress

Activity: 694

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:36:30 PM

Yes this is for real and I just discussed this issue on the air on http://cryptoafterdark.com I can not cover this up, the word is already out and I can only push a wallet update soon but still there will be ppl who will not take the update and still use the v 1.0 .  It's cool I accept this as being all a part of the game and am preparred for it, this is truly a very unfair advantage over any pc wallet for sure, it's free money out of nowhere just for leaving your phone on.

Adam G.

Very generous of you.

The highlighted part is not accurate though. It impacts the money supply and in alt-coins money supply determines at least 90% of the price of the coin. The relationship is the higher the money supply the lower the price of the coin. If it is true that stakes add 50% of the balance in a wallet per stake, it means you will have exponential money supply growth @ >100% per day it seems based on multiple stakes, pushing the price right down. It might seem great and popular over the short term, but give it a few weeks and see how the money supply grows and the impact on the price. The optimal point for acceptable inflation in alt-coins is a balance between just enough interest to create demand vs impact on money supply and is between 40-130% per year. Lower than 40% per year will cause a fade in interest that will require real life use cases to create demand and over 130% per year will start to create inflation problems and lead to massive offloads of hi-POS before price drops too much which will accelerate and amplify the price drop. There are several case studies of coins that you can look at to study the effect of hi-POS and what caused those coins' demise. I would strongly recommend that you re-consider hi-POS if what the Android poster said is true.

the wallet staking issue is nothing like that stated above

i first noticed that my meager wallet... of about 30k..

seemed to be staking a large percentage of my total coins

like 25k of 30k

this is what the android app showed on the main screen

the proof is in the staked transactions though

i can find no difference from the desktop wallet

both the android and desktop stake at 5%

the android does not throw any extra 'weight' into the equation

i don't know why the staking amount appears to be so high

but i can assure you, i'm not getting 'monster amounts' of staked coins  Cry
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:47:36 PM

Adam G.

Very generous of you.

the wallet staking issue is nothing like that stated above

i first noticed that my meager wallet... of about 30k..

seemed to be staking a large percentage of my total coins

like 25k of 30k

this is what the android app showed on the main screen

the proof is in the staked transactions though

i can find no difference from the desktop wallet

both the android and desktop stake at 5%

the android does not throw any extra 'weight' into the equation

i don't know why the staking amount appears to be so high

but i can assure you, i'm not getting 'monster amounts' of staked coins  Cry

Ok then in that case money supply will not be a problem. It seemed that Adams reply to the post supported the notion of hi-POS and that Android users therefore have a huge advantage over the rest. He should have corrected you then that there is no advantage of Android over the rest and that it is just a large percentage staking probably because the coins were transferred to Android wallet in large chunks.
johnambush

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:59:42 PM

EDIT:

I am going to make it even easier on everyone, I am in the process of setting up some nodes that will be running on dedicated boxes and those will be hardcoded into the app and an update will be pushed.Once the wallet is open, it will connect to those then will populate all the rest on it's own based on the active nodes that the dedicated server box nodes are connected to.  This should all be done within the next 48-72 hours or less.

Adam G.

Thank you Adam Smiley
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:13:31 AM

Just dropped under 4k, let the panic dumping begin Grin
serverguy

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:39:11 AM

Hopefully Adam can show some services being purchased and be able to burn some Viral soon.  It is going to take a few packages purchased to get back some momentum.

The staking issue with Android sounded like allot but it really is not at the end of the day.  I don't know what the exact math is but its not creating allot of Viral.  I have not noticed much difference between my computer and android wallet.  Yes it is more but one additional viral a day is not going to be a game changer in the overall supply. Its not like the increased staking is creating hundreds of more Viral a day.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:40:39 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:56:03 AM

heh ill rebuy in at 2.4k dump plz

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:30:26 AM

Hopefully Adam can show some services being purchased and be able to burn some Viral soon.  It is going to take a few packages purchased to get back some momentum.

Things are constantly in the works, keep an eye out for updates on new sponsor action real soon.

The staking issue with Android sounded like allot but it really is not at the end of the day.  I don't know what the exact math is but its not creating allot of Viral.  I have not noticed much difference between my computer and android wallet.  Yes it is more but one additional viral a day is not going to be a game changer in the overall supply. Its not like the increased staking is creating hundreds of more Viral a day.

Indeed, it is so small of a number that any panic caused by the news is simply a display of the "power of suggestion" one of the most active factors in the alt coin scene. Back to work for me, right after I scoop up some more super cheap VIRAL.

Adam G.

Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:30:47 AM

This is the biggest problem with this coin at the moment. It's value right now is completely reliant on sponsor packages being purchased and coins being burned. At some point, something needs to happen where the coin has an intrinsic value beyond just being a limited resource.

There is literally NO use for Viral right now other than buying it to hold and hope that a sponsor package comes in. There is no economy for the coin. There is absolutely no reason for someone to look at this coin and it's ecosystem and think "yeah, I need to buy some VIRAL"...

Meanwhile, everyone that is holding VIRAL is looking for a decent exit, but at the same time wants to be a position for their coins to be bought off the exchange when there is a burn, which forces the price down as people are jockeying to keep their coins in the 3 BTC sell range.

Not fudding, just making an observation that there needs to be some serious legwork put into play to either get those advertising packages coming in on a regular basis, or to give people a reason to want to buy this coin.
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:56:41 AM

This is the biggest problem with this coin at the moment. It's value right now is completely reliant on sponsor packages being purchased and coins being burned. At some point, something needs to happen where the coin has an intrinsic value beyond just being a limited resource.

There is literally NO use for Viral right now other than buying it to hold and hope that a sponsor package comes in. There is no economy for the coin. There is absolutely no reason for someone to look at this coin and it's ecosystem and think "yeah, I need to buy some VIRAL"...

Meanwhile, everyone that is holding VIRAL is looking for a decent exit, but at the same time wants to be a position for their coins to be bought off the exchange when there is a burn, which forces the price down as people are jockeying to keep their coins in the 3 BTC sell range.

Not fudding, just making an observation that there needs to be some serious legwork put into play to either get those advertising packages coming in on a regular basis, or to give people a reason to want to buy this coin.

Or it could just be a really smart and sneaky manipulation tactic by someone who is really good at manipulating the books to the point that they are most attractive while getting sponsor deals ready to buy in a batch while the price is at the lowest possible, so that so many MORE VIRAL can be burned out of existance, thus forcing the global supply to tighten and well... you know the rest. .... Just a thought, not that someone would do something that evil......

Adam G.

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: