Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lee Wallis quit his old job so that he can work on your website for BTC!  (Read 313 times)
coincafeinc (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:19:45 PM

"So naturally, as I’m a huge believer in Bitcoin, I suggested that it should be a payment option for the agency I was working for. I mean, what harm is an additional payment option anyway? Surely, the option to accept Bitcoin can only mean added convenience to those who prefer this method of payment.

However, the Managing Director didn’t see it that way. Unfortunately, he had been influenced by the media (as most people are) into believing that Bitcoin is a “currency for criminals” and that it would give the agency a bad name. I attempted to explain that these were misconceptions, but to no avail. At this point, I decided that an agency who can’t see the incredible potential of new technology like Bitcoin isn’t the agency I wanted to be part of. That’s when I decided to leave and set up my own online marketing agency."

- Lee Wallis

Check out my interview with Lee Wallis here to read more about his story, his thoughts on Bitcoin, and the services that he provides to Bitcoin users!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 11:30:20 PM

This post does not belong in this section.  Please move it to the off topic section here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=9.0
coincafeinc (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:34:51 PM

This post does not belong in this section.  Please move it to the off topic section here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=9.0
Hey, sorry about that... but now I'm confused? I thought "Off Topic" was for fun posts not related to Bitcoin. I posted an article about Bitcoin that's on a Bitcoin blog. In my eyes, I'm trying to open a discussion about Bitcoin (and how someone was so passionate about it that he quit his job because his boss wouldn't accept it!), so "Bitcoin Discussion" would be most appropriate.

Most of the stuff in this Off Topic section is like, "Last drink you drank" and "What song are you listening to?" Wouldn't my post about Bitcoin be better suited to a board that's, well, actually about Bitcoin? It seems like it would get lost here among the posts that truly are off topic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: