Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy for the human being, or is the human being for the economy?  (Read 779 times)
Daniela_grefi (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:52:30 PM

Is the economy for the human being, or is the human being for the economy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:19:59 AM

Economy is human being sand his creativity,human capital are the best capital
If you want to know truth about economy go street,ask small shop owners how thayare doing,look people faces,street never lies

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:35:14 AM

Economy for human being in many sector and condition.. And it was start from along time ago qhen economy still only have barter/swap and appraisal

greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:02:36 AM

Real economics is about human beings. Real economics which can offer real hope to real people. Most often, we are made to believe that we are being paid and we are buying things making us a part of the economy. Yes, we all are an equal part of the economy but even if a few hundred people won't buy or sell, it won't affect the economy and the economy doesn't need to care about that. Economy was designed to help humans, and now economy is what runs them and guns them.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:43:10 AM

Real economics is about human beings. Real economics which can offer real hope to real people. Most often, we are made to believe that we are being paid and we are buying things making us a part of the economy. Yes, we all are an equal part of the economy but even if a few hundred people won't buy or sell, it won't affect the economy and the economy doesn't need to care about that. Economy was designed to help humans, and now economy is what runs them and guns them.

In short, we can understand our economy by asking simple questions like What goods and services shall be produced, and in what quantities? How shall goods and services be produced? That is, by whom and with what resources and technologies? For whom shall goods and services be produced? That is, who is to enjoy the benefits of the goods and services and how is the total product to be distributed among individuals and groups in the society?
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:25:33 PM

Or even simpler: A human wants to live, collects or makes things to support his life. When he asks himself: I am really good at X, can I make more than I need, and trade it for other things I need? Then you have an economy.

Individuals create value and trade. If you can make or do something, someone else is willing to trade something for it, and you think it is wort the hassle, you have both created value.

It is a strictly human thing.
Derrike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:31:33 PM

Definitely economy is for human being.
It's us who make an economy.
It is present from the start of human societies and a society can never flourish without a proper economic growth and development.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:29:54 PM

Actually is not stupid question. I was wondering about changes in the world as economy nowadays. Greed being primary factor of business and can do little to prevent this.  
Economy is concept created by humans not the otherwise. While some think people are slaves of money I think we are free to chose. But when you are working for less than $1 per hour what choice do you have?
So yes, I think humans are slowly become subject of the economy...
Erdogan
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:28:23 PM

The economy is the humanity, and humanity is the economy. It is also fair to say that the economy is for the humans.

But there is a catch: the dominators. Seen from the viewpoint of a politician, the economy has the purpose of creating useful stuff for the government. The people are just a means to that purpose.

As a bonus, the people serve to be crushed under the heels of the government. For a dominator, that gives even more satisfaction.
Erdogan
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:29:21 PM

The free market serves the people.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:38:42 PM

Economy is a result of a necessity. At the beginning we had barter system, once humans expanded and conquered earth, we needed something. Money is simply a token that says you can buy this or that, you owe me this or that. That's all. It's just a necessity to keep things in order. Of course people will keep taking advantage of each other with or without money, but it's better than total chaos.
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:43:32 AM

This dilemma seems to me like is the chicken that made the egg or is the egg who made the chicken. Who was born first? No one founded this riddle thing and I think that no one will answer correctly to the questions above.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:47:53 AM

This dilemma seems to me like is the chicken that made the egg or is the egg who made the chicken. Who was born first? No one founded this riddle thing and I think that no one will answer correctly to the questions above.

Right suggestion the above. But for me those words seems more a joke than a question to be solved or discussed. Sorry for my ignorance but what is the meaning of the expression: is the human being for the economy? That the people live to go ahead the economy. But For what exist the economy without the human being? What is the meaning of economy without the human being. Who will drive ahead the economy without the human being?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:59:34 AM

Actually is not stupid question. I was wondering about changes in the world as economy nowadays. Greed being primary factor of business and can do little to prevent this.  
Economy is concept created by humans not the otherwise. While some think people are slaves of money I think we are free to chose. But when you are working for less than $1 per hour what choice do you have?
So yes, I think humans are slowly become subject of the economy...

because there is no limitation, personally i would put a limit on how much one person can earn per month or per year no matter what he is doing, this can serve to restore the overall balance

this can be especially true in a distant future where instead of human there are robot working for them
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:19:09 PM

because there is no limitation, personally i would put a limit on how much one person can earn per month or per year no matter what he is doing, this can serve to restore the overall balance

this can be especially true in a distant future where instead of human there are robot working for them

Personally I feel your point and I can agree but is not is this idea something like advanced version of income tax? Anyway I read that for example in Japan there is law that CEO of the company can't earn more than 20x or 30x of wage of low rank employee. And something like that I would like to be implemented in every country. This can be the first step to make economy more human friendly.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 08:54:32 AM

I think that the OP is asking a different question than what some of you have in mind. He's asking whether the economy is there for humans, or are humans there for the economy.
I would say that the second one is true. Most of us spend our lives as slaves that make either minimum wage or more (incomparable to the top 1%). We are all working for the few. The current systems are not optimal, and the rich keep getting richer (instead of achieving economic equality).

Personally I feel your point and I can agree but is not is this idea something like advanced version of income tax? Anyway I read that for example in Japan there is law that CEO of the company can't earn more than 20x or 30x of wage of low rank employee. And something like that I would like to be implemented in every country. This can be the first step to make economy more human friendly.
Well obviously for the system to be more efficient, an adaptable income tax is needed. So what would this mean? That would mean that if you earn between $10-20k a year it would be a much lower % than if you were earning $100k or more. However, I do not think that the problem is really in low and middle class. The problem are the richest people in the world.
The problem: "The 85 richest people in the world have as much wealth as the 3.5 billion poorest".

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: