Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone in BCT is scamming for Monero? - Thread, Posts, PMs wiped  (Read 1886 times)
dukey8 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:18:45 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 02:33:45 AM by dukey8

I just had my whole thread deleted and all my private message deleted, on the thread were I discuss how the information I post about Monero not being the best Cryptonote tech kept getting deleted.

The only private message I have left is the Mitchełł, who was finding out why all the other posts got deleted.

I am righting this for the record, I have ask Mitchełł if he can find out how this can happen.

Right now, I don't have any copy of the information I posted about Monero.  If anyone has a copy, please post it.

If anyone knows how this can happen, please help.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:23:40 PM

About time the monero spam is getting weeded out. There's a massive monero thread and monerotalk for a reason.

Not your keys, not your coins!
WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:24:10 PM

I think this thread should be moved to meta Cheesy

Get sick. Get well.
dukey8 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:27:39 PM

About time the monero spam is getting weeded out. There's a massive monero thread and monerotalk for a reason.

My thread was not Monero spam, it was a post to show the Monero development is not what they are claiming.  I posted it once on an unmoderated thread, and it got deleted.  

Then everytime I posted it somewhere else, it got deleted again, on moderated and unmoderated threads, with the dev Smooth threatening I would be banned from BCT because it was "off topic", and the dev FluffyPony spamming pages of garbage text to try to drown the information.  

Finally, I made a dedicated thread to keep the information, now that whole thread has got deleted, and I don't even have a copy of the information I posted.  Huh

EDIT: also my PRIVATE MESSAGES were deleted, that contained the information that I posted with "A moderator deleted your post".  if they weren't deleted, I could keep the information for users to see.  How can someone delete my private messages?  And what is the reason if not to make sure this information has been wiped off?
dukey8 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:55:29 PM

- The thread got deleted with no warning or message

- My private messages have been DELETED

- All copies of the information I wrote, showing problem with Monero, are gone.

Is this normal?  Can someone help Huh?
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:32:04 AM

My thread was not Monero spam, it was a post to show the Monero development is not what they are claiming

What I saw was you posting the same thing repeatedly to several threads, and reposting the same long message with a bunch of screen shots in it even after your (legitimate, as far as I remember) questions had already been answered.

Then everytime I posted it somewhere else, it got deleted again, on moderated and unmoderated threads, with the dev Smooth threatening I would be banned from BCT because it was "off topic"

I didn't threaten anything, I observed that if the mods were deleting your repeated posts and you kept posting it you'd probably be banned. That's common sense. What I actually said is quoted below, the entire unedited post

EDIT: also my PRIVATE MESSAGES were deleted

That sounds doubtful, but who knows maybe you pissed off the forum mods enough for them to do that.

Would not surprise me given your public behavior.

Quoted post:

You still did not answer my question that you delete from Reddit, after all the text you post.  Huh

The question was where you can download the new wallet.

You can download the new wallet from https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero

BTW, your post was deleted by a Forum moderator, not anyone related to Monero. You are obviously doing something wrong here. I suggest you clean up your act before you get banned.

was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator
dukey8 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:59:50 AM

All of my information has been deleted.  Smooth is trying to say it is because I was spamming.  But I only post the information once, and that post got deleted from an umoderated thread, so I posted it on 3 other thread one at a time and it was deleted too.  He knows this, but he is using the opportunity to try to be casual.  Earlier I had FluffyPony spamming dozens of posts of garbage text to drown out my single post.

Now my private messages are deleted, and the last thread I had to make to keep the only copy, is deleted.

I hope that the user who read my thread can remember, and know that Smooth is lying.

It seem like Monero has someone working inside BCT.  I never have seen a whole thread dissapear, without even a message saying moved.

I hope the mod get back to me too, something wrong happened here.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 01:04:01 AM

i don't expecting much as monero bagholders are going mental meltdowns
also shodowcoin going crazy too with their photoshoped shadowmarket, i guessed they're staring in this shit too long and now going pop pop

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
dukey8 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:06:23 AM

Here is the original thread I made, which was about my post deleted on Reddit.  But the post about the lies of Monero development, which I added to it later today after it got deleted everywhere else, has been deleted there too.  Just that single post, from my own thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139306.0

What is still there, is FluffyPony's spam of pages of garbage to drown out that single post.  But that single post is now deleted lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139306.20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139306.40
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:34:20 AM

So....just as an FYI since this forum is very similar to Litecointalk, mods do not have the ability to delete PM's. I dont even think admins can do that (I've personally never tried).

Your story sounds fishy....

EDIT: I should add mods can not see PM's either.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
dukey8 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:44:42 AM

So....just as an FYI since this forum is very similar to Litecointalk, mods do not have the ability to delete PM's. I dont even think admins can do that (I've personally never tried).

It's fishy because every piece of evidence has been wiped.  Earlier I had posted a screenshot of 15 private message alerting my posts had been deleted, now they are gone. 

The thread i made has disappeared, it didn't even have the 'moved' label on it.  There will be people here who remembe that thread, called "Monero Technical Discussion (unmoderated)" and the Monero devs posted on there.

The only thing i can find is this message which was a single reply to my post, on the original thread I made

Man you hit them hard, trolleros devs are scamming people, but like every scammer they don't admit.

][mod note: deleted coin ad spam]

My post is gone, but you can see the rest of the thread is FluffyPony trying to spam away from that post.

That post that is now missing is what has been deleted entirely from BCT and my private messages.

TheMage

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:48:12 AM

It's fishy because every piece of evidence has been wiped.  Earlier I had posted a screenshot of 15 private message alerting my posts had been deleted, now they are gone. 

The thread i made has disappeared, it didn't even have the 'moved' label on it.  There will be people here who remembe that thread, called "Monero Technical Discussion (unmoderated)" and the Monero devs posted on there.

The only thing i can find is this message which was a single reply to my post, on the original thread I made

Man you hit them hard, trolleros devs are scamming people, but like every scammer they don't admit.

My post is gone, but you can see the rest of the thread is FluffyPony trying to spam away from that post.

That post that is now missing is what has been deleted entirely from BCT and my private messages.

Are you saying someone (a mod) deleted your PMs?

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
dukey8 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:53:04 AM

Yes, someone, because I did not delete them.

More important, my whole thread went missing, with no message.  There will be people here who remember posting on it like Smooth and FluffyPony!  Title: Monero Technical Discussion (unmoderated)

TheMage

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:01:32 AM

More important, my whole thread went missing, with no message.  There will be people here who remember posting on it like Smooth and FluffyPony!  Title: Monero Technical Discussion (unmoderated)

Ok thats what I thought you meant lol.

The fishy comment was more directed towards you, specifically because mods do not have the ability to reach into someones account and view or delete PMs. As far as I know, only one person on this forum can do this and I seriously doubt he would care Tongue.

dukey8 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:09:53 AM

It's fishy because every piece of evidence has been wiped.  Earlier I had posted a screenshot of 15 private message alerting my posts had been deleted, now they are gone.  

The thread i made has disappeared, it didn't even have the 'moved' label on it.  There will be people here who remembe that thread, called "Monero Technical Discussion (unmoderated)" and the Monero devs posted on there.

More important, my whole thread went missing, with no message.  There will be people here who remember posting on it like Smooth and FluffyPony!  Title: Monero Technical Discussion (unmoderated)

Ok thats what I thought you meant lol.

The fishy comment was more directed towards you, specifically because mods do not have the ability to reach into someones account and view or delete PMs. As far as I know, only one person on this forum can do this and I seriously doubt he would care Tongue.

I know you mean that, I can see that without the proof what I say looks "fishy".

Do you know who can delete a whole thread, and without any message to me, or on the alt discussion list?  Is it the same user who can delete PMs?  Who is it?

It is funny that Monero dev Smooth and FlufyPony replied to the post I made on each of the 4 thread, and follow me round all day spamming and posting garbage to try to hide my post, now each copy is deleted.  Now, he can just come here and say if he remember posting on my "Monero Technical Discussion (unmoderated)" thread to prove what I say.  

But where is he?  Huh

EDIT: for example, one of the thread where my post was deleted was the post before this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139306.msg12016423#msg12016423 - you can see the replies and FluffyPony spamming the thread after that in reaction.  I am not lying, all my post were deleted, and a whole thread I made after the delete, and my PM too.

TheMage

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:49:45 AM

I'm making an assumption here that a global mod or above can delete a thread without sending a PM stating that it was deleted. The "deleted thread" PM functionality is not something we have.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:57:05 AM

Yes I remember that thread. But I can't say whether you might have renamed it
kazuki49

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:02:01 AM

I got my post calling your trolling out deleted, like many many others that I don't bitch about. I guess the mods work for you now.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

My technical post for Monero development is deleted today, here and Monero Reddit.

If you don't want the censored version of Monero development, I have post the deleted information in an open thread:  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1139813

There is nothing technical in your pure trolling, anyone with half IQ can see the Monero github is full of activity with real underlying improvements over cosmetic ones.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:27:04 PM

Administrators certainly can.

TheMage

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:27:46 PM

Administrators certainly can.

Are you saying that because you know with 100% certainty or are you making an assumption?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: