Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is paypal reversible?  (Read 1528 times)
cryptosun

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:56:09 AM

Wow now I see you offline -Lux-
Just wanna make it open so everyone can read it too.
At 02:16:51 AM we agreed a transaction of 2 Bitcoins.
I paid the Exchange Current + 5% and he was willing to send me the Btc right after he got the funds.
Now i saw him online for a while and was waiting for any response.
Since he seemed to feel unsave i just openend a conflict and closed it again.
Now he is offline and I am waiting still for the Btc.
So i asume he opened the Thread since he wanted to see if he can keep my Money or not!

Even offered to cancle the Trade.

Seems like i have to call Paypal and the police and avoid doing transactions with paypal...
It's a sad start in the Bitcoin world..
Did you paid him paypal??? without using any escrow?
and did you paid him friend and family or via services?

Well i am pretty new in this scene and tried to get a step into the bitcoin world, since i think it's a great investment.
And yes I Paid him.. And I am so stupid to even close the conflict to recieve the btc.

Could I get an introduction what i have to say to paypal?
Since even he is online again there is no reaction at all..

Said that your account got hacked, but you control it now and can verify it. I once got scammed like this and charged back without any doubts. Never, but NEVER say them that you wanted to buy Bitcoin, if you want your money back.. If you make it up like a hack, I'm sure you will get the money back. Good luck buddy Smiley
He should not say his account was hacked ,paypal is not stupid and they can check the running ip on the account and they can easily verify whether its the real owner or not Smiley

so just tell them above what i said Wink and hope he will get the funds back Smiley

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:58:49 AM

I paid the Exchange Current + 5% and he was willing to send me the Btc right after he got the funds.
So i asume he opened the Thread since he wanted to see if he can keep my Money or not!

Seems like i have to call Paypal and the police and avoid doing transactions with paypal...

Well i am pretty new in this scene and tried to get a step into the bitcoin world, since i think it's a great investment.
And yes I Paid him.. And I am so stupid to even close the conflict to recieve the btc.

Said that your account got hacked, but you control it now and can verify it. I once got scammed like this and charged back without any doubts. Never, but NEVER say them that you wanted to buy Bitcoin, if you want your money back.. If you make it up like a hack, I'm sure you will get the money back. Good luck buddy Smiley
He should not say his account was hacked ,paypal is not stupid and they can check the running ip on the account and they can easily verify whether its the real owner or not Smiley

so just tell them above what i said Wink and hope he will get the funds back Smiley

This can cause a problem.  ^^

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:59:22 AM

I would actually say that they are stupid. I called them because of the transaction and told them to check the IP, but they said that they can't. I'm 100% sure they won't check for IP. Anyways I'm a little bit busy with reseting passwords from my old wallets, so I won't probably reply here anymore.
cryptosun

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:03:30 AM

I would actually say that they are stupid. I called them because of the transaction and told them to check the IP, but they said that they can't. I'm 100% sure they won't check for IP. Anyways I'm a little bit busy with reseting passwords from my old wallets, so I won't probably reply here anymore.
My buddy , it could be a mistake , but this is the rear case i have been using paypal since 2010 and i know all abt them , they are famous for limiting accounts , and ip is the way for them to catch scammers Smiley
so its a easy thing for them Smiley

sipredrica

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:30:13 AM

Hi,
I want to Know Before Exchange Is Paypal Funds Reversible Even If I Transfer the Funds as "Gifts" Is there Any Chance To Reversible the Paypal Funds. I am Interested to Get Bitcoins from Paypal Funds Via Virvox Help. Please Suggest Me.

Lost Reputation upto 0.25 Btc from tomatocage .  .
cryptosun

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:33:09 AM

Hi,
I want to Know Before Exchange Is Paypal Funds Reversible Even If I Transfer the Funds as "Gifts" Is there Any Chance To Reversible the Paypal Funds. I am Interested to Get Bitcoins from Paypal Funds Via Virvox Help. Please Suggest Me.
Buddy if they are sent as gift , they can't be disputed , unless u have paid via cc Smiley
and you would like to buy coins with your paypal or would like to sell your coins to them?

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:35:16 AM

Hi,
Buddy if they are sent as gift , they can't be disputed , unless u have paid via cc Smiley
and you would like to buy coins with your paypal or would like to sell your coins to them?

Or a claim of being hacked/unauthorized access. There are several ways to get around the Family and Friends/Gift thing.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
cryptosun

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:38:15 AM

Hi,

Or a claim of being hacked/unauthorized access. There are several ways to get around the Family and Friends/Gift thing.

yes that is also the case Smiley

JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:41:13 AM

Hi,

Never used the gift thing just because people said it's not reversible. I always sent it because of the 0 fee they have here, so it was nice. I want to slap that people saying gift is not reversible.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:32:35 PM

Yes, yes, and yes, under all circumstances paypal is reversible and highly not recommended at all for buying bitcoins. Paypal customer service will side with the buyer all the time and you will lose your bitcoins. So ei6trust a buyer or don't use paypal at all.
isyet

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:06:41 PM

You can exchange Paypal to Bitcoin only with reputable companies.

We sell BTC with paypal. Up to $ 150.- without verification. For higher please PM me.
The only requirement is: Do not use VPN proxy. Your IP and billing address must match.

Try it :
https://e-pincard.com

Best regards.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: