Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Being against Mark Karpels is simply attacking our own.  (Read 1530 times)
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:44:07 AM

Three points to consider before everyone on this forum ignorantly HO HA's this guy getting arrested.

Firstly MtGOX it has been reported was receiving attacks on it system at a rate of like a billion a second or something stupid. MtGox was the poster boy for Bitcoin back then and it wouldn't take a genius to think maybe the NSA was involved.

The guy maybe acted with poor character in a crisis but the question is why would he do something illegal when he was making so much doing things legally? The bottom line is he was first attacked probably by a government or some entity hoping to break Bitcoins popularity. How he acted then while possibly wrong needs to be taken in context to the fact someone who is against Bitcoin wanted this.

The third fact no one gets in this forum is Japan is in many ways a vassal country of America. When it needed someone to buy its massive QE of treasuries recently of course they ended up in Japans central bank. So what you are looking at is the U.S. System over reaching to quash Bitcoin.......and you dumbasses are celebrating?

**FYI You can't guarantee there are FEDs, NSA and Central banks linked online misinformation spreaders on this forum right now....so be at least a bit suspicious of those who would welcome attack on Bitcoins image. You think a Bitcoin entrepreneur like Mark K going down will help Bitcoins image? BS...it's scares people away and reinforces the idea Bitcoin is an illegal activity. You never see these kind of arrests for all the banking frauds in the West and including Japan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:06:13 AM

Well, sorry but I have to disagree.

This guy needs to go to jail.  I don't care if he was a Bitcoiner or not.  
He was responsible for the loss of millions of investors dollars.  Just
like Bernie Madoff.

And this whole bunch of shenanigans with months of withdrawl delays,
blaming things on 'transaction malleability', the suddenly found wallet
of 200,000 coins, and other things, shows us this was not a "sudden crisis".
He knew what was going on for a while, one way or another.

There's zero reason to believe the 'NSA was involved'.

Why would he steal the money?  Simple: greed and low morals.
And maybe they weren't making all that much off transaction
fees after staff and server costs.

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 05:10:48 AM

Mark stole millions of dollars and probably still owns 300.000 BTC. while some people lost their life savings (they were dumb yes) , Mark lives in a penthouse in tokio.

nextgencoin: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:28:33 AM

Wow your whole argument is like whipping before you poop...it just doesn't make sense.

He is a major reason people aren't flocking to bitcoin.  They look at his scandal and say, look, everyone, even the biggest of exchanges, just steal your bitcoins.  He has turned more people off to bitcoin than probably any other person in the history of bitcoin.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:19:14 AM

No. You're wrong.
redhawk979

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:24:48 AM

Jackboot statist thugs. First Ross, now Mark
Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:41:49 AM

Mark is complete scum. I cant believe you are taking up for him. This makes you almost as bad as him.  Angry
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:34:45 AM

Nobody is saying Mark Karpels is some perfectly innocent guy.

I'm saying he is not the source of the issue and we are the ones that stand to lose the most by Bitcoins image tarnished by these show trials. Did you ever see the authorites go after the real financial crimes that are crippling our nations? Trust me the establishment loves this stuff.

Wake up people only a government or major entity could carry out this kind of attack....this was a takedown.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/currency/10686698/Bitcoin-exchange-MtGox-faced-150000-hack-attacks-every-second.html

g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:46:48 AM

Firstly MtGOX it has been reported was receiving attacks on it system at a rate of like a billion a second or something stupid. MtGox was the poster boy for Bitcoin back then and it wouldn't take a genius to think maybe the NSA was involved.

Sorry but I don't see why NSA can be involved in the forum or in something else connected with bitcoin. For which reason? Bitcoin is a reality that doesn't hurt anyone. If yes it will be out of the circulation time ago. I think that this is pure imagination. I think that Mark must pay for have lost the savings of to many people and he lives his beautiful life without any problem.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:52:09 AM

Sorry but I don't see why NSA can be involved in the forum or in something else connected with bitcoin. For which reason? Bitcoin is a reality that doesn't hurt anyone.

Oh Lord.....

where to begin?

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:54:22 AM

**FYI You can't guarantee there are FEDs, NSA and Central banks linked online misinformation spreaders on this forum right now....

Sorry but this is worthy for a Hollywood film. FED, NSA and to many central banks from all over the world become together to fight the Goldfinger (Mark Karpeles): the public enemie number one in the world. He have the power to do and the power to know and this power must be fight or must be stolen in order that the world order become stable and prosper!

Come on mate wake up! The world is more simple and Mark Karpeles is a simple guy which has lost the savings of to many people. For this he must pay. Period.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:55:42 AM

**FYI You can't guarantee there are FEDs, NSA and Central banks linked online misinformation spreaders on this forum right now....

Sorry but this is worthy for a Hollywood film. FED, NSA and to many central banks from all over the world become together to fight the Goldfinger (Mark Karpeles): the public enemie number one in the world. He have the power to do and the power to know and this power must be fight or must be stolen in order that the world order become stable and prosper!

Come on mate wake up! The world is more simple and Mark Karpeles is a simple guy which has lost the savings of to many people. For this he must pay. Period.

Do all the NSA on here use random numbers for their name?
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:56:34 AM

Love this news title....apparently Mark Karpels is the 'Chief of Bitcoin'

http://www.bbc.com/news/business
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:59:39 AM

Sorry but I don't see why NSA can be involved in the forum or in something else connected with bitcoin. For which reason? Bitcoin is a reality that doesn't hurt anyone. If yes it will be out of the circulation time ago. I think that this is pure imagination. I think that Mark must pay for have lost the savings of to many people and he lives his beautiful life without any problem.

I have the image of an FBI guy in black glasses typing possibly the most comedic line ever to grace this forum....well done friken agent shit for brains.lol
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 08:04:04 AM

He's not our own. If you've ever done enough research, he was leading his company in a bad  way. He was the one who wanted to do almost everything, which seems at least a little suspicious to me.
Essentially, this way nobody else could have obtained real evidence about his illicit actions (if there were any at the time).

This link is pointless. DDoS doesn't cause any permanent damage, it is only temporary. Besides, a lot of websites handle more attacks without any visible problems. Also it doesn't matter how many people try to hack it if you have placed most of the money in cold wallets.
Instead of admitting to his failure, he pointed his finger at transaction malleability.

Mark stole millions of dollars and probably still owns 300.000 BTC. while some people lost their life savings (they were dumb yes) , Mark lives in a penthouse in tokio.
Exactly. While we can not solely blame the people for their actions, they were convinced that their money was safe. They need to get their money back and Mark needs to go to prison.

Sorry but I don't see why NSA can be involved in the forum or in something else connected with bitcoin. For which reason? Bitcoin is a reality that doesn't hurt anyone.
Oh Lord.....
where to begin?
If it didn't hurt anyone, then we would not have people spamming in the speculation section that Bitcoin is going to $0.   Roll Eyes  Let's not start that discussion.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:06:11 AM

I wonder if Ross ulbricht shares your view from his cell as he starts his life incarceration. Or maybe you can ask Charlie Shrem....be clear the establishment are making examples of people.

btw No one said Mark Karpels is enemy number one, I'm saying Bitcoin is enemy number one.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:08:52 AM

He's not our own. If you've ever done enough research, he was leading his company in a bad  way. He was the one who wanted to do almost everything, which seems at least a little suspicious to me.
Essentially, this way nobody else could have obtained real evidence about his illicit actions (if there were any at the time).

This link is pointless. DDoS doesn't cause any permanent damage, it is only temporary. Besides, a lot of websites handle more attacks without any visible problems. Also it doesn't matter how many people try to hack it if you have placed most of the money in cold wallets.
Instead of admitting to his failure, he pointed his finger at transaction malleability.

Exactly. While we can not solely blame the people for their actions, they were convinced that their money was safe. They need to get their money back and Mark needs to go to prison.

Oh Lord.....
where to begin?
If it didn't hurt anyone, then we would not have people spamming in the speculation section that Bitcoin is going to $0.   Roll Eyes  Let's not start that discussion.

Ok then he's a scammy dick....what's your point?

His trial is the establishments wet dream. I'm sure Mark however much a dick would prefer he just made his money and went back to his hot Japanese girlfriend every night.

There are banks that scam this kind of money on a daily basis but you will never see their trial or one single article in the media...
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 09:02:25 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 01:05:29 PM by LaudaM

His trial is the establishments wet dream. I'm sure Mark however much a dick would prefer he just made his money and went back to his hot Japanese girlfriend every night.

There are banks that scam this kind of money on a daily basis but you will never see their trial or one single article in the media...
Even if we assume that he did not indeed scam anyone and that the money was actually lost, he's still not innocent. He was the one working on the engine, was he not?
That's a different discussion. I guess you could use that as a argument vs people preaching that government made cryptocurrencies will take over. There is not much that can be done about those scams either.
Besides, we need the scammers to go to prison so that some hesitate before trying to scam.

Doesn't matter. Stop promoting the act of scamming.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:17:58 AM

Even if we assume that he did not indeed scam anyone and that the money was actually lost, he's still not innocent. He was the one working on the engine, was he not?
That's a different discussion. I guess you could use that as a argument vs people preaching that government made cryptocurrencies will take over. There is not much that can be done about those scams either.
Besides, we need the scammers to go to prison so that some hesitate before trying to scam.

Big red letter to the masses BITCOIN IS FOR CRIMINALS....DONT EVEN TOUCH IT!!
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:48:50 PM

This isn't that complicated. It's pretty simple. What happened is the following:

1. Someone opened a service that held Bitcoins for customers (thus making himself responsible for deposits and indirectly stating he was competent enough to have them in their possession)

2. That person lost all the funds. Be it from stealing, hacking, whatever, he lost it.

I don't know how can this be more clear.
If hypothetically I held coins for you, and I lost them... What would your attitude be?

Despite this, I can agree with the following:

You never see these kind of arrests for all the banking frauds in the West and including Japan.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: