Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy gold with net-bank BitGold -- FALL IN PRICES!  (Read 4982 times)
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:38:36 PM

"Thank you to everyone who has helped us grow so quickly. We are thrilled to be helping so many people with secure savings and payments in gold!"

Now can everyone withdraw bitcoin at bitgold?
All 302035 sign up. How much will account be disable? I think ref program created a lot of fake accounts.

I don't see the option to withdraw grams of gold to bitcoin on the mobile app. I think its not avaiable yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tolikkk (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 09:16:47 PM

"Thank you to everyone who has helped us grow so quickly. We are thrilled to be helping so many people with secure savings and payments in gold!"

Now can everyone withdraw bitcoin at bitgold?
All 302035 sign up. How much will account be disable? I think ref program created a lot of fake accounts.

I don't see the option to withdraw grams of gold to bitcoin on the mobile app. I think its not avaiable yet.
I think such an important option is available only from the personal account in the browser pc or by prior treatment into the caliper, lightweight version of the iPhone for sure that this function does not have a
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 07:41:12 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2015, 08:35:05 PM by tolikkk

News!

Auto-Redemptions Are Here

Here at BitGold, we continue to advance the mission of empowering the world with gold savings and payments. Just last month we announced the launch of our "Gold that Grows" recurring savings plan and Automated Payments. Today we are excited to announce a very important new feature: Automatic Redemption Plans. BitGold Automatic Redemption Plans protect you from gold price changes by instantly redeeming incoming gold to your desired currency. Once a plan has been set, any gold payments you receive will be automatically redeemed to your selected Bank Account or Prepaid Card.*  

With this enhancement, the BitGold platform now instantly and effectively powers transactions between two settled currencies reducing fees to as little as 1% with transactions as small as .01 grams. You can now be paid from someone else anywhere in the world. The sender can fund their payment using any traditional payment methods (MasterCard, Visa, Interac, Bank Wire, China UnionPay, etc.)**. And with Automatic Redemptions, you can ensure that the value of the payment received will be immediately converted to your desired local currency and redeemed back to your desired destination.

To initiate an Automatic Redemption plan simply specify the percentage (0-100%) of incoming gold payments to be automatically redeemed, and the redemption destination (linked bank account or prepaid card).

If you have not yet linked your Bank Account, you may do so through your Bank Account settings.
If you require help setting up your Automated Redemption plans, you can visit our support.

Glad to see you on BitGold!

http://blogbitgold.blogspot.com/

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 02:34:09 PM

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 01:20:42 PM

Big Bitcoin Pump! - a great opportunity to buy Bitcoin owners for more than 30 % more gold - and order a physical equivalent home or order debitcard dollars in gold equivalent!
Do not miss a great opportunity!

http://blogbitgold.blogspot.com/

do not forget about bonuses and discounts for bids , purchases , and a large refferal programm!

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 01:32:36 PM

Promotions and bonuses 05/11/2015

1 Bonus for registration 0.025g of gold at the expense of the domestic free!
2 5% on first deposit
3 to 2.5g of gold (up to $ 100!) To your deposit if the deposit is made within 10 minutes after the registration!
4 to $ 35 for registration referrals!

Plus ~ $ 35 for 1g of gold, and all it can buy Bitcoins!

Buy gold for Bitcoin!

Go Buy Gold!

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 09:29:35 PM

News!

Enhanced Golden Heart™ Referral Program
More Gold for You!

We’ve completely redesigned our Golden Heart™ Referral Program to reward you with more free gold! Our new tiered program will not only reward you for each successful referral, it can also shorten bonus settlement times to as little as zero days and increase your earning potential by as much as 200%.  

Starting today, our proprietary algorithm will analyze and rank the quality of referrals you have referred to the BitGold platform. While the exact methodology is confidential, we can disclose that our algorithm will be focusing on the quality rather than the quantity of your referred users. Heightened engagement will lead to a higher quality score while a high percentage of suspended referred users will lead to a lower quality score.

Every 30 days our algorithm will rebalance and re-rank every Golden Heart™ participant providing you with a renewed opportunity to increase your quality score.

Each quality score (1-5) will result in different benefits and rewards.

✮ = Current Bonus Level* with a 60 day Pending Period
✮✮ = Current Bonus Level* with a 50 day Pending Period
✮✮✮ = Current Bonus Level* with a 30 day Pending Period
✮✮✮✮ = 1.5x Current Bonus Level* with a 30 day Pending Period
✮✮✮✮✮ = 2.0x Current Bonus Level* with instant settlement — No Pending Period

There is no limit to the number of people you can invite and the amount of free gold you can earn. Take full advantage of the BitGold Golden Heart™ referral program by spreading the word on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and SMS. Log into your Dashboard and click the Golden Heart icon on the top right to get started!

Thank you again for all of your help spreading the good word about BitGold!

Registration

Get deposit 25-100$ for 10 minuts after register and take bonus to 2g gold!
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:29:09 AM

Promotions and bonuses 05/11/2015

1 Bonus for registration 0.025g of gold at the expense of the domestic free!
2 5% on first deposit
3 to 2.5g of gold (up to $ 100!) To your deposit if the deposit is made within 10 minutes after the registration!
4 to $ 35 for registration referrals!

Plus ~ $ 35 for 1g of gold, and all it can buy Bitcoins!

Buy gold for Bitcoin!

Go Buy Gold!

I would like ask you one question. Why are you asking people to deposit within 10 min after registration?

If I'm not wrong this rule only followed by scammer and no new real user will buy immediately after signup because they need time to explore your site.
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 05:40:04 AM

GREAT NEWS!  500K SIGNUPS!

When BitGold first sought to bring access to gold for stable savings and payments to the world, people thought we were crazy. Most people thought it was a great idea in theory, but few believed the pieces of the puzzle could come together to create one frictionless user-friendly platform.   

Years of hard work, strategic partnerships, and incredible investors enabled us to launch BitGold on May 4th 2015 and to the US on June 26, 2015.

We are excited to share with you all that, as at today, and just a few short months after launch, we have officially reached 500,000 users on the BitGold platform.

Helping 500,000 people all over the world reclaim their purchasing power with secure gold savings and instant payments is just the beginning. We have a long way to go to realize our vision in building economic opportunities across every region, generation, class, and demographic.

The past few weeks have been incredibly busy as we’ve launched our recurring savings ‘Gold that Grows’ and payment tools, our Prepaid Card Program, a powerful Mobile App, and Vault to Vault transfers. We are also very excited for the next couple of months as we will be rolling out more features, functionalities, and tools to further empower our users. Keep an eye out for 'BitGold Business' tools in the coming weeks. Make sure you are following us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on all exciting BitGold announcements.

We would like to thank all our amazing users and first adopters for making BitGold one of the fastest growing financial services in history.

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 08:10:35 PM

BIG NEWS! Introducing Your Gold Prepaid Card

The strength and integrity of savings in gold has now been paired with the convenience of a globally accepted payment card.

We are excited to announce that the GoldMoney Prepaid MasterCard™ program is now available to BitGold users, connected to your BitGold Account. The world’s oldest asset class and the century’s best performing currency is available conveniently in your pocket, accepted at over 35 million merchants worldwide, and available for cash withdrawal from any traditional ATM displaying the MasterCard, Maestro, or Cirrus logo.

Your GoldMoney Prepaid MasterCard™ is free to request and available to any user with 1 gram or more of settled gold in their BitGold account.

Gold for Global Commerce

Access your wealth in three convenient currencies for one low rate of 1%. No longer expose yourself to high foreign exchange fees when you travel throughout the USA, Europe or the United Kingdom. The card is also great for shopping online around the world wherever MasterCardTM is accepted.

We do not charge monthly card fees or interest payments and the loading and re-loading fee remains the standard 1% of spot redemption fee.

Once you've redeemed your gold value onto your card, it remains as a balance in the card denominated currency until that balance is spent at a point of sale or withdrawn from an ATM. For more information on card fees and limits please visit our Prepaid Card FAQ page in the Support Center.

To apply for your GoldMoney Prepaid MasterCard™, simply log into your BitGold Account and select the "PrepaidCard" tab in your Dashboard. Follow the instructions and, if accepted, within a few minutes your card will be heading your way.

You can easily load your card and view your balance directly in your BitGold account, anytime 24/7. Your prepaid cards can currently be requested in USD, Euro and/or GBP and will sit in the Cards Table on your BitGold Dashboard.

Loading and re-loading your card is easy from within your Cards Table by clicking the “Load this Card” button on the right, or by clicking Redeem and selecting "Redeem to Prepaid Card". You will be able to choose which card you would like to redeem your gold onto, indicate the amount, and you are all set.

If you haven’t already, apply for your GoldMoney Prepaid MasterCard™ today. For more information please feel free to contact Customer Success or visit our Support Center today.

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 06:31:24 PM

Say Hello to the New and Improved BitGold Mobile App

We are happy to announce that we have released an important new update to our mobile app delivering all the new BitGold platform features to your Android or iOS device.

What’s New?

Two-Factor Authentication for increased security.
View the live price of gold in 106 global currencies without needing to login to your account.
Use your phone’s camera to capture a payment card for easier credit or debit card deposits and payments.
Easily view your current Golden Heart Quality Score and invite more friends through social media to earn free gold on the go.
Set recurring deposits or payments benefiting from our “Gold that Grows” program or to ensure you make on-time payments to loved ones and merchants.1
An improved QR Code function allowing for more effective physical transactions.
Ability to request the GoldMoney® Prepaid MasterCard® in USD, EUR, or GBP currencies.

If you haven't had a chance to download the app yet the BitGold Mobile App is available to download for free on your iPhone or Android device.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitgold-buy-gold-send-money/id1029242354?ls=1&mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitgold.mobileapp

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 02:03:04 PM

it's time to buy at a low price of gold in exchange for BTC
35% free Gold, if within 10 minutes of registration to deposit!

Service is now available to users through the iPhone is
also already available BitGould Debit Card!

biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 02:42:11 PM

I am interested to diversify my investments. If this service for real or just a scam? Anyone has tried it? 

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 03:08:57 PM

I am interested to diversify my investments. If this service for real or just a scam? Anyone has tried it? 

imho you should compare it to alternative services. There are at least two, one is Vaultoro, the other is in my sig.
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 01:23:25 PM

imho you should compare it to alternative services. There are at least two, one is Vaultoro, the other is in my sig.

500K registrations and low prices Gold! many bonus programm have and , i think , development continues
tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 10:13:19 AM

GOLD PERFORMANCE • MONTH TO DATE
December 01
to December 16
$34.28 USD/gram
⬇ 0.06%

Gold Price Change in USD Month to Date

GOLD PERFORMANCE • YEAR TO DATE
January 01
to December 16
$34.28 USD/gram
⬇ 9.96%

Gold Price Change in USD Year to Date

GOLD PERFORMANCE • 10 YEARS
to 2015
$34.28 USD/gram
⬆ 115.46%

Gold Price Change in USD 10 Years

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 10:14:51 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 11:01:09 AM by tolikkk

Change the title of Samuel Beckett's play to substitute the Fed for Godot, and you have a fair description of the tedious market for precious metals this week.

After spiking up last Friday under the influence of bear-closing, gold and silver prices have done nothing but drift lower-to-sideways all week. That said, the market imparts a feeling of a firm undertone, with backwardations in physical markets, and an absence of selling in the futures, rather than any serious demand chasing prices.

The Fed will pronounce on Wednesday. The FOMC has all but said they will raise the Fed Funds Rate target by 0.25%, and that this increase will be the first of a gradual rising trend. The futures market has discounted this announcement, with the Managed Money category (i.e. hedge funds) net short for only the second time. Meanwhile, swap dealers (mainly bullion banks) are actually long. Unless this extreme position normalises, which would probably see the gold price recover to over $1100, it leaves open the opportunity for an obvious trade on the bull tack...

https://www.goldmoney.com/market-report-waiting-for-the-fed

it's time to buy at a low price of gold in exchange for BTC
35% free Gold, if within 10 minutes of registration to deposit!

's link titles

biggbox

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 02:58:30 PM

How do you sell the physical gold in the local market? I wonder if my local banks accept these gold cubes. Or I could sell it to my jeweller?

tolikkk (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 04:42:34 PM

How do you sell the physical gold in the local market? I wonder if my local banks accept these gold cubes. Or I could sell it to my jeweller?
it is willing to buy gold and banks and jewelry company, the quality of gold is good, of difficulties with these does not occur, but my advice still, though, BitGold prepaid card for payment services around the world

but as a function of investment, 100g physical gold still hold in their hands is to raise the cost , but I think we could make some jewelry gifts to their loved ones but just to exchange physical gold for jewelry
biggbox

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 05:36:35 PM

it is willing to buy gold and banks and jewelry company, the quality of gold is good, of difficulties with these does not occur, but my advice still, though, BitGold prepaid card for payment services around the world

but as a function of investment, 100g physical gold still hold in their hands is to raise the cost , but I think we could make some jewelry gifts to their loved ones but just to exchange physical gold for jewelry

I am keen to know where are the local offices of BitGold located. I feel more secured if they have a local office in my country.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: