Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultimate PC Protection [PC Securing service] + AVG, ASC and Malwarebytes codes.  (Read 507 times)
Abuseable (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:09:21 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 07:36:33 PM by Abuseable

Hello all, Welcome to my PC secure and protect service.

What is includes
Removal of any viruses/infections or malware on your PC
Installation of Premium/Upgraded Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, PC Cleaning and Maintenance tools.

The software alone would cost hundreds let alone the ongoing support and assistance you will receive.

How it works
We use team viewer (A verified PC sharing program) to give you the quickest install. Not only will will you see our installation first hand but you don't have to lift a finger. We also give you a .txt of everything you will ever need, For example dates to scan you PC and handy and useful information.

Any software will give you is downloaded from your PC and from a verified source, Don't think we install something like ANTIVIRUS.EXE, You get the best protection around and a choice of what you want.

The setup takes around 30 minutes but can vary depending on your PC and internet speed.

Every customer receives my personal Skype so you're never alone if you run into any problems.

Before the service begins i would go through everything i will be doing so you always know what I'm doing next.

The price for this is $15 per computer which comes with a 1-Year warranty.

We also sell codes to premium/upgraded software including AVG, ASC and Malwarebytes.

AVG: https://payivy.com/v/45710
ASC: https://payivy.com/v/8aa24
MalwareBytes: https://payivy.com/v/bef4b

We accept PayPal and Bitcoin

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StuffSneak

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

Strive for Success

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:12:11 PM

Allright I received a vouch copy. As a part of his protection service, he provided me with a 1 year premium Malwarebytes anti-Malware Protection license and it worked great as advertised.

Thanks a lot and all the best with your service!
Abuseable (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:58:59 PM

Thanks for the vouch bud.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 09:36:46 PM

Interesting, But I am questioning the teamviewer part. If anyone keeps Bitcoin on their computer, teamviewer could let him steal your wallet file. Just to be safe, I would recommend that people encrypt their wallets before doing this and be cautious, especially since OP is a newbie.

Abuseable (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:41:11 PM

Interesting, But I am questioning the teamviewer part. If anyone keeps Bitcoin on their computer, teamviewer could let him steal your wallet file. Just to be safe, I would recommend that people encrypt their wallets before doing this and be cautious, especially since OP is a newbie.

An understandable concern.

Are you experienced with Team Viewer? It's a 2-way system which means they can easily cut me off whenever they like.

That's why i put "Before the service begins i would go through everything i will be doing so you always know what I'm doing next." so that they would know what i am doing. So if i randomly pull up a wallet then they're going to know it's not part of it lmao.

But i do understand your concerns especially with me being a new member but hopefully overtime i can change your mind Smiley.
dev_guru

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:07:30 PM

Honestly, this is what everyone could do by searching "How to secure your PC". And I doubt the legitimacy of those licenses (might be bought with stolen CC info).
Abuseable (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:41:22 PM

I'm now selling keys with Auto-Buy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: