Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone had luck mining on external pool with Mintsy contract?  (Read 2944 times)
ChrisK54 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:01:03 PM

How about we all demand a refund?
Hashrate is way below the contract, the external pols that were main decision point for many of us don't work and the mining revenue seems to be below the norm.
This sure as hell warrants a refund demand.

Chris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrManiac

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:39:25 PM

How about we all demand a refund?
Hashrate is way below the contract, the external pols that were main decision point for many of us don't work and the mining revenue seems to be below the norm.
This sure as hell warrants a refund demand.

Chris
You're absolutely right, this would place a claim. Nothing works as promised.
However, I am bombarded support really hard and the answer was that, yes all will be credited back. Then, when i get nervous once properly was the answer really rude.
The negotiations or the requirements are not effective unless we all work together require refund.
Question is how we do it?
MrManiac

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:04:44 PM

Just got new answers from support and tickets solved. 3 times asked fix Potcoin withdraws and not gonna get it...  Roll Eyes
ChrisK54 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:11:36 PM

Just got new answers from support and tickets solved. 3 times asked fix Potcoin withdraws and not gonna get it...  Roll Eyes

They can't.
Potcoin wallet on Cryptsy has been down for the last several days.

Chris
MrManiac

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:16:23 PM

They can't.
Potcoin wallet on Cryptsy has been down for the last several days.

Chris
Okey, thnx for information.
Timzim103

Activity: 91
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:36:16 PM

I give up to find working external pool. Tried today F2pool, iSpace and Hash-To-Coins. Result was all inactive and now even Mintsy pools are inactive!

Seems like they force to use Mintsy pools and they dont pay what should be. Last two days i mined WDC in Mintsy pool and profit was -57% what it should be. Quite fair..  Grin

Last time I checked, my contract hashrate using the mintsy.co LTC pool had flatlined again. I'm not interested in opening another ticket. meh.
MrManiac

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:38:05 AM

I give up to find working external pool. Tried today F2pool, iSpace and Hash-To-Coins. Result was all inactive and now even Mintsy pools are inactive!

Seems like they force to use Mintsy pools and they dont pay what should be. Last two days i mined WDC in Mintsy pool and profit was -57% what it should be. Quite fair..  Grin

Last time I checked, my contract hashrate using the mintsy.co LTC pool had flatlined again. I'm not interested in opening another ticket. meh.
Last night LYC profit was 20 times lower than should be.  I'm not interested in opening another ticket also and i give up even 157 days left contract..
Better spend time for looking better invesments  Wink
MrManiac

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:01:43 PM

Last few days workers inactive all the time.   Roll Eyes .. this is getting absurd  Grin
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:39:01 PM

I did Mine on external Pool with scrypt contract.
But only with scrypt, with Sha256 it wasnt possible.
With scrypt i mined on ghash.io with very bad hashrate and low share accepting (<50%)

hi voodo..
which hardware are you using to get low share accepting (<50%)?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:47:07 AM

Mining contracts typically become scams at some point.

MrManiac

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:06:45 AM

Yes they are and i read in Mintsy forum somebody got refund for unworking contract, so i will take now everyday screenshot of 24h hashrate and i send those to Mintsy in next week hoping to get refund also.
MrManiac

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:16:27 AM

Yes they are and i read in Mintsy forum somebody got refund for unworking contract, so i will take now everyday screenshot of 24h hashrate and i send those to Mintsy in next week hoping to get refund also.
Now i have not 24h graph at all and support just apogolyzing situation but nothing happens.  Cheesy
Nice to see how they keep promise to fix bug to connect workers to CleverMining  Wink
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:20:51 AM

I would get a refund when you can.  Mining contracts always turn into bad news.

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:13:06 PM

Pretty sure http://ltc.poolto.be/ works to Mintsy Contract's. I know some other Pool's for some lower Coins Fedora, Gulden, SPA....
ChrisK54 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:21:50 PM

Pretty sure http://ltc.poolto.be/ works to Mintsy Contract's. I know some other Pool's for some lower Coins Fedora, Gulden, SPA....

Maybe, but the main problem is that the contracts don't work at all - all workers have been dead for over a week now.

Chris
voodo

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:13:50 PM

May i ask what kind of contracts you have purchased? And how long they are running now? I got 10MH 3mo Contracts and until now had no big problems except 24h inactive and unstable hashrate since 33 days (oldest one).
ChrisK54 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:26:33 PM

May i ask what kind of contracts you have purchased? And how long they are running now? I got 10MH 3mo Contracts and until now had no big problems except 24h inactive and unstable hashrate since 33 days (oldest one).

I have 100 Mh/s scrypt/3 months contract and my workers have been dead for 9 days now.
Support pushes canned response about developers working on the issue which is not helpful at all.
I'm getting the same response for any support request so it could be a bot maybe as the response hardly match my various requests..
In any case it's definitely a scam.
They took the money and are not delivering.
When I request a refund I'm being ignored or getting the same bot message.

So a word of warning to anybody considering contract purchase - STAY AWAY and keep your money!

Chris
ChrisK54 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:15:07 PM

Ok that's not nice to hear. But i can not agree sorry! My contracts run multiple the promised 10.000 KH/s, remember first one now for about 30 Days. But these Thread make me scared  Undecided

Well, so maybe you got lucky and are getting my hash.
But that's not what I paid for, so for me it's scam and a cheat.
They took my money and are not delivering.

Chris
tradewiz

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:29:05 AM

I have had the same experiences as the group here, little delivery on my contracts. That said the customer support has replied when I have asked them and hopefully they will fix it soon. I dont like their own pools and hopefully they will fix the external pool issue as well but for now I just want hash. Bad timing with LTC halving around the corner.
ChrisK54 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:08:03 AM

Good news.
If only my worker would start because it's been now dead for 11 days...

Chris
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: