Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help from some good lender or pro lender  (Read 492 times)
designed (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:57:47 PM

Bitcoins needed = 0.12
Bitcoins repaying = 0.22
reason = I am in need to pay for the feesof my site renewal, some pro lender help me and I will repay with good interest. I promise I will repay.
Address = 13yc1YSoMV14LoBuuEJ1wCrzgRCeAKkXha
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:12:38 AM

You are not getting any funds. At least not from anyone who is a smart and reasonable person.
The unofficial rule for this section is "No collateral, no loan". Basically you have to offer collateral that is at worth the same as your loan or higher.

-snip-
I promise I will repay.
Go to a local bank and ask for a loan without a contract. Promise them repayment as well.  Roll Eyes

OP if you do not have valid collateral you will never get the money. You also forgot to mention the time of repayment.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 03:23:50 PM

oh no another newbie in the Lending section asking for BTC with a "promise to pay" word used as guarantee. OP before posting here in Lending section, try to check other loan threads and see what are the reasons why they cant get a loan
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 03:35:46 PM

You joined the CloudThink's 0.1 to 1 BTC Article campaign a while ago with a free website to get 0.1 BTC (OP never paid more than that) but you are here asking for 0.12 BTC and promising to repay 0.22 (0.1 BTC Interest) with no term and colleteral.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: