Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you earn a lot of free bitcoins fast?  (Read 72869 times)
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:39:09 PM

Earning bitcoins is just like your job you need to have the skills to provide your services to people or you can get some donations for no work involved whatsoever.

When we come to earn the bitcoin very fast means we have to gambling only because Thats the fastest way guess but Very risky thing.
better stick with signature campaign works It would give average amount only but quite safe way earning for your posts in bitcointalk.

Signature campaign is the safest way to earn bitcoins, no doubt its not fast as gambling or trading but you will multiply your bitcoins in future for sure, and for newbie I think signature campaign is the best source to earn bitcoins.
Yes agree with you signature campaign is the best way for noob to earn bitcoin but they need to do hard work first & spending time to get a good rank in the fourm

To shine like a sun, you need to burn like a sun first, you don't get anything for free or easy, you need to work hard to achieve something, or else if you can afford then you can directly go for higher ranked accounts, that would be more profitable.

Bad idea. Most of the time buying an account is a bit dangerous...

A sold account can get retrieved by initial owner unless a sign message which is not provided by most seller.
Added to that the fact that you can't know but it's always possible that an account was used by an hacker at a moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eeaweeaws

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:52:34 PM

Earning bitcoins is just like your job you need to have the skills to provide your services to people or you can get some donations for no work involved whatsoever.

When we come to earn the bitcoin very fast means we have to gambling only because Thats the fastest way guess but Very risky thing.
better stick with signature campaign works It would give average amount only but quite safe way earning for your posts in bitcointalk.

yeah but i think if you don't want to take risk and don't want to play gambling then trading is the best way for earn free more bitcoin. when its worth going down buy and when its worth will be rising up you sell your bitcoin and make more profit.
kyrios_

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:06:03 PM

yeah but i think if you don't want to take risk and don't want to play gambling then trading is the best way for earn free more bitcoin. when its worth going down buy and when its worth will be rising up you sell your bitcoin and make more profit.

Trading is very risky thought, i think ive net loss rather than gain with trading. Takes quite a long time of learning to be profitable
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:20:15 PM

A slow but more continuous and consistent approach is more likely to be better for you than a risky way like gambling. taking things slowly and try to increase your income steadily through reasonable ways in the beginning like advertising or promoting a service. also You can try trading and earning bitcoins using price rate fluctuations, Would suggest joining signature campaign.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:38:39 PM

A slow but more continuous and consistent approach is more likely to be better for you than a risky way like gambling. taking things slowly and try to increase your income steadily through reasonable ways in the beginning like advertising or promoting a service. also You can try trading and earning bitcoins using price rate fluctuations, Would suggest joining signature campaign.

I think so too, because there is some risky methods could simply make you big loses online like gambling or deposit in some ponzi schemes, instead you can collect your earnings and be patient a little to collect a good amount with time
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:41:07 PM

Trading is very risky thought, i think ive net loss rather than gain with trading. Takes quite a long time of learning to be profitable

of course trading is not for new comers or for inexperience people if you are one you wil only loss the money if you get lucky you might win a trade and get into profit by chance, if you want to play safe go for less profit but more safe mathod

diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:26:42 AM

Gambling is the key to your answer as I don't see any other alternative to earn bitcoins fast, and if you have a good strategy and if you know on which you are betting then you can surely make some money at the end of the day If I have to earn bitcoins fast then I would surely go for gambling.

gambling is not profitable, besides its risky to try one, luck is always a factor either you'll win or not.. perhaps trying other alternative earnings here in the site is good, but not fast.. Smiley

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:53:57 AM

Gambling is the key to your answer as I don't see any other alternative to earn bitcoins fast, and if you have a good strategy and if you know on which you are betting then you can surely make some money at the end of the day If I have to earn bitcoins fast then I would surely go for gambling.

gambling is not profitable, besides its risky to try one, luck is always a factor either you'll win or not.. perhaps trying other alternative earnings here in the site is good, but not fast.. Smiley

I believe trading bitcoin does not require any luck and it is a fast way of making big profits. But you need some big investments to get started with bitcoin trading.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:06:21 AM

I believe trading bitcoin does not require any luck and it is a fast way of making big profits. But you need some big investments to get started with bitcoin trading.

Yeah, trading, but you gotta start with a larger amount when you want to try it... but its worth it..and its not so tiring...

Cabapzarf

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:57:21 AM

Yeah, trading, but you gotta start with a larger amount when you want to try it... but its worth it..and its not so tiring...

The problem is that most of us do not understand the price action of bitcoin. It can be manipulated easily. Trading is negative sum game. It is losing game for most people.

It is better just to hold it.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:05:36 AM

You do not earn Bitcoin fast (unless you're incredibly lucky Cheesy)

For sig campaigns you can check here

You can ask for loans here, but you won't go far, for now.

If you're skilled and determined, that's something on your favor...

Totally agreed.

There is no fast way just buy them, you can not earn a lot of bitcoins fast.
Its gaining or gaining nothing, you can do a signature campaign.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:27:32 AM

Totally agreed.

Right, there is no other way to earn a lot of free bitcoins in no time except gambling (only if you are lucky enough), no one really recommend gambling as gambling is made for losing more then winning, there are ways of earning free bitcoins but they are not fast, like sig campaigns faucets etc, and you also have the option to buy some btc and hold them untill the price goes high and then sell them, if you can afford it.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:30:06 AM

If you know programming specially website programming then you should offer your services in this forum, particularly if you can code altcoin clients or can design a website etc... there should be people interested.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:04:54 AM

Totally agreed.

\

I'm thinking the same about that's, otherwise everyone would do that.
It takes time to make bitcoins, it can not be gained fast at all.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:54:36 AM

You can probably earn that much easily with a signature campaign, just having a decent member status and you can easily earn between 0,10-0,20 BTC monthly, you can also offer programming services in "Services" subsection.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:21:03 PM

Totally agreed.

Indeed, there is no fast way it would be stupid if their was.
The price wouldn't be so high if it was so fast and easy.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:54:06 PM

Bitcoin is dropping like a rock,

No, it's not. You mean change from 389 to 379$?

You might trade your bitcoins for altcoins, which trade and increase rapidly (but be careful and do your homework because sometimes they fall rapidly too!) let them rise against bitcoin - then trade back into bitcoin for more coins.

Pump - price rises, dump - price falls. Nothing new.
people just give tips "buy when prices fall and selling when prices rise" I think trade is more difficult than it
if you go to trade altcoin. what you dare to buy coins is still being dropped?
not that easy
fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:48:30 PM

Totally agreed.

\

I'm thinking the same about that's, otherwise everyone would do that.
It takes time to make bitcoins, it can not be gained fast at all.

Exactly, you need to put extra efforts to earn bitcoins, and there is no way to earn free bitcoins, if that would be the case, everyone of us would be a millionaire by this time, work hard and try to earn as much bitcoin possible.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:16:16 AM

Totally agreed.

Indeed there is no fast way to gain bitcoins, if there would be everyone will did it.
I think the best to do is just invest in the bitcoin, and be patient what the future brings.
iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:43:00 AM

Totally agreed.

Indeed there is no fast way to gain bitcoins, if there would be everyone will did it.
I think the best to do is just invest in the bitcoin, and be patient what the future brings.

Yeah, don't spend your bitcoins at a moment, just hold it and keep it safe for the future, and you will surely earn some good profits out of it, if the value goes higher in future you can sell them and enjoy the profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: