Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Buy Bitcoin - Sell $50 Maximum Of Bitcoin To Me  (Read 843 times)
Fishbones78 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:20:51 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 02:40:22 AM by Fishbones78

Hi,
I buy Bitcoin. If you're looking to sell Bitcoin, send me a private message to negotiate. I can buy up to $50 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) of Bitcoin at any one time. I currently pay the seller with PayPal. Please ensure you're aware of the risks of PayPal BTC transactions before contacting me, however. Hopefully my trust feedback can give a little reassurance on the type of transaction.

I AM CURRENTLY: NOT BUYING BITCOIN

I am verified on PayPal (and have been for years) and will respond to all private messages that request to sell Bitcoin to me.
Cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 10:21:30 PM

Hi,
I buy Bitcoin. If you're looking to sell Bitcoin, send me a private message to negotiate. I can buy up to $50 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) of Bitcoin at any one time. I currently pay the seller with PayPal. Please ensure you're aware of the risks of PayPal BTC transactions before contacting me, however. Hopefully my trust feedback can give a little reassurance on the type of transaction.

I AM CURRENTLY: BUYING BITCOIN

I am verified on PayPal (and have been for years) and will respond to all private messages that request to sell Bitcoin to me.
Cheers.

Obvious farmed account trying to paypal scam.. buyer beware.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:37:38 PM

Still buying. Just had a scammer and avoided being scammed completely, PM me if anyone is interested.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:39:32 PM

Still buying. Just had a scammer and avoided being scammed completely, PM me if anyone is interested.

Nah sorry, have to agree with Kyle on this one.  This seems pretty dodgy.  Guys, regardless of trust, this is still a very new account and I would avoid doing any paypal deals in general.  Its just not worth the risk and there are better ways to transact.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:05:55 PM

This user's password was reset recently

Your trust means nothing when it comes to you buying BTC with PayPal. You bringing this up makes it sound like you bought that account or something. No different then dealing with a newbie account with one brand new trust rating for buying BTC with paypal to be honest.

You have anything to give others a reason to trust you? For example, Rep from other forums where you have done many PayPal to BTC trades?
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:34:20 PM

Your trust means nothing when it comes to you buying BTC with PayPal. You bringing this up makes it sound like you bought that account or something. No different then dealing with a newbie account with one brand new trust rating for buying BTC with paypal to be honest.

You have anything to give others a reason to trust you? For example, Rep from other forums where you have done many PayPal to BTC trades?
Nope.
I didn't buy the account, my inactivity and account password reset was due to me leaving Bitcoin alone for a while and forgetting it. If you type my username into google, you'll get my account for almost everything.
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:51:27 AM

Nope.
I didn't buy the account, my inactivity and account password reset was due to me leaving Bitcoin alone for a while and forgetting it. If you type my username into google, you'll get my account for almost everything.

That still doesn't change the fact that you're looking for people to send you bitcoins FIRST. You're offering paypal and you know that paypal is reversible yet you're looking for people who wants to send first.

Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:22:38 AM

Nope.

That still doesn't change the fact that you're looking for people to send you bitcoins FIRST. You're offering paypal and you know that paypal is reversible yet you're looking for people who wants to send first.
Where did I say I wanted them to send first CEG? It doesn't matter because it's a PayPal transaction...
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:24:36 AM

Nope.

Where did I say I wanted them to send first? It doesn't matter because it's a PayPal transaction...
If a moderator sees this, please kindly close the thread. I'm clearly not trustable yet so I'll have to wait a little while before I post another topic of this kind.
Thanks.
CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:34:02 AM

Nope.

Where did I say I wanted them to send first CEG? It doesn't matter because it's a PayPal transaction...

Private message.

Let's clarify this. Your trust doesn't even have any relations to trading currencies. There's also a big chance that your account was bought from someone.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:38:17 AM

Purchased account or not, you really don't have sufficient trading history to be trusted with PayPal funds. PayPal can potentially be reversed after up to 6 months after a payment is sent so in order for it to be prudent for someone to accept PayPal, they should have an extensive trading history that spans across many months (if not longer) and many trading partners. 
CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:45:51 AM

Purchased account or not, you really don't have sufficient trading history to be trusted with PayPal funds. PayPal can potentially be reversed after up to 6 months after a payment is sent so in order for it to be prudent for someone to accept PayPal, they should have an extensive trading history that spans across many months (if not longer) and many trading partners.  

That's what I told him when I'm about to sell him bitcoins (as I need to pay something and I ran out of funds in paypal). Then he answered the predictable answer of all time:

When was sending paypal first a risky transaction? You can chargeback or dispute it at any moment for a long period of time (180 days, still able to chargeback).

Try again later Fish. Hope you don't eat your own 'bait'.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:49:06 AM

That's what I told him when I'm about to sell him bitcoins (as I need to pay something and I ran out of funds in paypal). Then he answered the predictable:

When was sending paypal first a risky transaction? You can chargeback or dispute it at any moment for a long period of time (180 days, still able to chargeback).

Good luck Fish.
If you are willing to accept PayPal from him (probably not a good idea) then you would always be able to use escrow to at least guarantee that he will send PayPal funds to you (if they will be legit or not is another question).
CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:52:28 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 02:06:24 AM by CEG5952

That's what I told him when I'm about to sell him bitcoins (as I need to pay something and I ran out of funds in paypal). Then he answered the predictable:

Good luck Fish.
If you are willing to accept PayPal from him (probably not a good idea) then you would always be able to use escrow to at least guarantee that he will send PayPal funds to you (if they will be legit or not is another question).

I am fully aware of the risk on trading with paypal as the user can still do a chargeback in 180 days. I am more than willing to use escrow. The (180 days) time allowed for a chargeback is more than enough to run with the bitcoin and do a chargeback.

I'm the one who's taking risks here not him. Anyway, this was old news but I thought it would be helpful to others who's trying to trade with this user.

PS: I put a negative trust because he's shady enough. The trust serves as a warning to everyone.

Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:19:01 AM

Good luck Fish.

I am fully aware of the risk on trading with paypal as the user can still do a chargeback in 180 days. I am more than willing to use escrow. The (180 days) time allowed for a chargeback is more than enough to run with the bitcoin and do a chargeback.

I'm the one who's taking risks here not him. Anyway, this was old news but I thought it would be helpful to others who's trying to trade with this user.

PS: I put a negative trust because he's shady enough. The trust serves as a warning to everyone.
I appreciate all the views from everyone, I will try again when I am more known on the forum. CEG, I see where I said I want BTC first, I forgot about that, sorry Tongue at the time I was a little unaware of the whole chargeback thing (I knew it could happen, but not to the extent of 180 days). I also got mixed up with your sent feedback and your actual feedback, which made me think you were dodgy.
EvenMatt

Activity: 350

★secondstrade.com★

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:27:01 AM

i can accept paypal...
depends on the rates you're willing to pay  Cool
best regards

Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:28:22 AM

i can accept paypal...
depends on the rates you're willing to pay  Cool
best regards
I'm out for asking for trades in my own post now because I don't want to completely ruin my already half ruined, very little amount of reputation, sorry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: