Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request .015 loan  (Read 645 times)
josephdd (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:25:23 AM

Will use account as collateral if I can . It has ability to be a member I believe with just a few posts This just until Friday Will pay back .02
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josephno1

Activity: 140

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:27:04 AM

With the negative trust, your account isn't worth .015
Do you have any alt coins

josephdd (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:31:05 AM

No, sorry
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:31:21 AM

Will use account as collateral if I can . It has ability to be a member I believe with just a few posts This just until Friday Will pay back .02

I can give you the loan you are asking if you can provide other collateral and not this one that you are using.
Trust rating of this account doesn't look good. (Trust: -2: -1 / +0)

No, sorry and I think it would be and Id guess that in the event I would default and the account be taken over by the loaner,  the person causing the negative trust would remove if asked

they will not remove the negative trust if if the the account is sold to others. A lot have tried that already but answer from the person who give the negative trust is no.
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:32:43 AM

I can give you the loan you are asking if you can provide other collateral and not this one that you are using.

Have no others but I think the person causing my red may remove it in the case of default and you took over account
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:09:47 AM

Have no others but I think the person causing my red may remove it in the case of default and you took over account

i dont think the negative trust feedback will be removed incase you default, some users in the past tried to fake a change of ownership just to get the -ve trust removed but failed
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:09:01 PM

i dont think the negative trust feedback will be removed incase you default, some users in the past tried to fake a change of ownership just to get the -ve trust removed but failed

No.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:59:23 PM

Negative trust should absolutely not be removed when an account is sold. Engaging in this practice would take away the financial incentive not to scam as a scammer could scam, or try to scam and then lose zero value on their account when they go to sell it.
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:34:43 PM

Negative trust should absolutely not be removed when an account is sold. Engaging in this practice would take away the financial incentive not to scam as a scammer could scam, or try to scam and then lose zero value on their account when they go to sell it.
Negative trust shouldn't be allowed to be given for such petty reasons such as a disagreement especially when the person giving it offers no proof that what he believes is true
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:45:38 PM

Negative trust shouldn't be allowed to be given for such petty reasons such as a disagreement especially when the person giving it offers no proof that what he believes is true
The trust system is not moderated. If you disagree with any negative rating that you have then you should try to discuss the situation with the person who left you the negative rating. Trying to potentially fake a sale via a loan is not going to help your cause though.
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:50:25 PM

The trust system is not moderated. If you disagree with any negative rating that you have then you should try to discuss the situation with the person who left you the negative rating. Trying to potentially fake a sale via a loan is not going to help your cause though.

The person blocked me. This in no way a sale or a fake of a sale. I was just told numerous times that due to the negative trust my account wouldn't be worth enough collateral and I just said in the case of a default maybe the person would remove the negative trust because it is not based on behavior but by a statement from me
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:19:48 PM

I have no idea why people lie or only tell part of the truth. Do you think I am incapable of keeping a PM? Do you not read anything but your own posts? Lets examine your claim here:

Offering short term (less than one month) for amounts totaling no greater than 0.2 BTC. Must have collateral and trust. Offer may terminate at any time.

Don't forget to have a trusted escrow hold all collateral.

This user actually sent me a pm then blocked me because he can't refute what I stated. Be a little more of a bitch

You failed to mention you PMed me awhile back asking me to remove a negative from your 07/02/2015 thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1107510.msg11777576#msg11777576

Your PM feigning innocence and my reply on 07/25.

Can you please remove your negative trust rating? I was new and didn't know how it all worked here but hasn't had any other issue since then and don't want to create New account

You still have not corrected your errors here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1107510.0
This is where your negative stems from.

No reply until 08/02, your PM and my reply:

That is not grounds for negative trust. No one has said anything in there that says PayPal sent as a gift from money in the PayPal balance is reversible.

It's everywhere you just don't want to see it. Rating stands.

See Post #20 from your thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1107510.0

No clue what FUD or that person is. Where has what I said been disproven. It hadn't been. No one here has said how a PayPal gift from the balance can be reversed because it can't be said

I did some searches on google and found things which are very unclear from the point of view of reverse transaction , some say that they do have reverse stuff if you call the credit card issuer and do a charge back/Payment reversal.

Have a look to the thread:
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Refunds-and-cancellations/Gift-payments-reversible/td-p/462611

This has been discussed a lot of times here, there's no need to go again trough it. One way to charge back anything on PayPal is to claim the account was compromised. PayPal can always be charged back, there's no way to guarantee it won't, therefore it all depends on trust and reputation and OP doesn't have any.

OP if you want to take a loan then offer valid collateral, if you want to buy BTC then don't use PayPal or other reversible method, simple as that.

Let's look at another outburst:

Reason? I'm sending money to family or friends

This option cant charge back!+ i have verified bussines account!

Quite the wrong bit of information here.
Hey retard YOU have the wrong information. PayPal funds sent from money In the balance as friends/family will never ever be refunded

From your own PM you justify your erroneous post because no one else has said anything different. I blocked your PMs because you don't want to discuss anything, you just want to argue; truth be damned.
I explained the Paypal stuff in your thread but you won't hear of it. Most here know the workings of Paypal and how easy it is for a scammer to get your money.
If we lived in a perfect world where everyone was honest, Paypal would be wonderful for buying/selling BTC but sadly, we live in a scamming, plotting and scheming society where the scammers constantly change methods to free us from our coin.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
josephdd (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:25:32 PM

If you can't prove otherwise, how can you disregard it and then give negative trust? I stand by the statement that funds sent by gift /friends and family from money in the balance is not reversible.

Nothing you said means anything at all pertaining to the trust system which you are clearly abusing. You are giving neg trust based on statements that you can't refute. Also, the "outburst" was a after you sent a pm then immediately blocked me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: