Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 20$ Paypal for BTC  (Read 502 times)
kittyraptoire (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:22:32 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 01:15:01 AM by kittyraptoire

Just what the title says, have some paypal and looking for bitcoin. Obviously pretty new so trying to get a small start up. Thanks.

edit: I just read the sticky and found out how much trouble I might have trying to use Paypal but its all I can use currently unfortunately. Its seemingly such a small transaction hopefully it doesn't deter too many people.

I can go first if that helps anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fishbones78

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:46:56 AM

Just what the title says, have some paypal and looking for bitcoin. Obviously pretty new so trying to get a small start up. Thanks.

edit: I just read the sticky and found out how much trouble I might have trying to use Paypal but its all I can use currently unfortunately. Its seemingly such a small transaction hopefully it doesn't deter too many people.

Going first is almost meaningless in a PayPal transaction unfortunately as either way the person paying via PayPal is the person in control of the whole transaction (it doesn't matter if you go first, you can still charge back).
$20 of high risk payment is also unlikely to be accepted as this is your first ever post on the forum. I've only just got to the stage where people will even go near me to trade PayPal.
Good luck anyway, you might need it Tongue
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:55:44 AM

Good luck. I'm sure you'll receive many offers since you're sending first. Unfortunately for you, those members have no intention of sending you the BTC and will just ditch the account and move onto their next after you send them PayPal funds. $20 is a good amount of money to the poor scammers around here.

Legit members won't sell to you unless you have very good rep somewhere else because PayPal can be charged back even when sending as friends and family. $20 is not a big deal but there is a good chance their account would be frozen if you were to charge back and that's something not many will risk for such a small profit.
kittyraptoire (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:57:31 AM

Good luck. I'm sure you'll receive many offers since you're sending first. Unfortunately for you, those members have no intention of sending you the BTC and will just ditch the account and move onto their next after you send them PayPal funds. $20 is a good amount of money to the poor scammers around here.

Legit members won't sell to you unless you have very good rep somewhere else because PayPal can be charged back even when sending as friends and family. $20 is not a big deal but there is a good chance their account would be frozen if you were to charge back and that's something not many will risk for such a small profit.

Do you have any way for me to get bitcoin here without using paypal either today or tomorrow? Id rather not have to wait days to get BTC into my acc.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:06:12 AM

Do you have any way for me to get bitcoin here without using paypal either today or tomorrow? Id rather not have to wait days to get BTC into my acc.

Looks like you're out of luck. Even at virwox.com (which I'm sure someone will recommend to spam their sig), you would still need to wait a day or two.
Fishbones78

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:34:34 AM

Looks like you're out of luck. Even at virwox.com (which I'm sure someone will recommend to spam their sig), you would still need to wait a day or two.
I started trading on VirWox last night, which is your best bet. Deposit PayPal money, trade the money for second life, then trade the second life for BTC and withdraw. It's pretty straightforward and the best opportunity you've got if you want to trade with your current account reputation.
cryptosun

Activity: 448

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:01:51 AM

Kitty I might be able to help you out , If you have a skype id , and if you got a paypal account verified on your name and i might do some security measures Smiley,IF You pass i will do it ,Sent you a pm Cheesy

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:35:42 PM

Hi,
If you like i can take 10$ at 25% premium straight now

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:15:58 PM

sending 1st will not help for real seller if someone really want to sale you BTC for paypal he will not fall for sending paypal 1st
yeah but it will attract some scamers and if even they dont want to sale you BTC still they will come and ask for you to send 1st which you are offering to anyone

so in both cases i dont think so you gonna do this trade samoothly better use some exchange

Cash BTC

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:00:30 PM

Pm sent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: