Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Mind  (Read 1232 times)
FrozenOne (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:01:27 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 09:45:14 PM by FrozenOne

No longer for sale!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:52:46 PM

Title says it all. It can be used to buy bitcoins and receive them in 2 days or less. Already done once with no issues. Best thing about it? No fees! Been verified for years and not currently being used.

Price: 0.0225 BTC

We will use escrow or I will send first if I consider you trustworthy.

http://imgur.com/j9ntOkk
Can you provide me with a verified paxum account? I need that urgently.

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:58:29 PM

Title says it all. It can be used to buy bitcoins and receive them in 2 days or less. Already done once with no issues. Best thing about it? No fees! Been verified for years and not currently being used.

This seems like a bad idea for both sides: on the one hand, it should be fairly easy for you to recover the account, if you were so inclined (it is a verified account after all); on the other hand, if the account were to be sold, and then implicated in some sort of shady activity, would you really want to have any connection to it (they would obviously have your personal details; certainly Paypal, and likely the buyer as well)? Tongue

Also, there is always the possibility this is simply a hacked account, though it should be possible for an escrow to verify this and protect the buyer.
FrozenOne (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:01:18 PM

This seems like a bad idea for both sides: on the one hand, it should be fairly easy for you to recover the account, if you were so inclined (it is a verified account after all); on the other hand, if the account were to be sold, and then implicated in some sort of shady activity, would you really want to have any connection to it (they would obviously have your personal details; certainly Paypal, and likely the buyer as well)? Tongue

Also, there is always the possibility this is simply a hacked account, though it should be possible for an escrow to verify this.

Valid point. I've sold numerous accounts before offsite such as my personal verified Virwox account and they simply closed it. I believe that is the most they will do. However, if anything bad comes of it then I'm willing to accept those risks!
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:13:21 PM

Frankly I am seriously against selling/buying of financial hacked account.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:18:37 PM

Have you verified it with personal documents?
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 05:20:19 PM

did you read the TOS of payza?
is there any condition there that says you are not allowed to sell your account?
because if there is, you might be in trouble someone might report this post to payza and your account can be banned just like the one selling a neobux account. money turned to nothing
FrozenOne (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:24:19 PM

is there any condition there that says you are not allowed to sell your account?
because if there is, you might be in trouble someone might report this post to payza and your account can be banned just like the one selling a neobux account. money turned to nothing

Selling accounts is usually always against the ToS of the website. All we can do is hope for the best. *Shrugs*
Payza

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:02:44 PM

Selling accounts is absolutely against our terms of service. You are not permitted to sell accounts and chances are your activities will be discovered when you attempt to change the email address associated to the account. Relevant sections of the User Agreement:

Section 1.1: "You do not permit or authorize any other person or entity to use our Services without our written consent."
Section 9.1: "Using the Payza account to facilitate fraudulent activity."
Section 9.1: "Submitting altered verification documents."

And the real kicker in Section 11 - Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Policy:
"In the event that Payza.com receives, during its request for documentation, deceptive documentation, contact details, business description or other false information, Payza will terminate the offending account. Payza.com is legally bound to report such misdemeanors to the relevant authorities, and as such the subject, business and its owners may be the subject to a criminal investigation."

In short, it is not a good idea to sell a verified Payza account.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 03:51:58 PM

Selling accounts is absolutely against our terms of service. You are not permitted to sell accounts and chances are your activities will be discovered when you attempt to change the email address associated to the account. Relevant sections of the User Agreement:

Section 1.1: "You do not permit or authorize any other person or entity to use our Services without our written consent."

And the real kicker in Section 11 - Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Policy:
"In the event that Payza.com receives, during its request for documentation, deceptive documentation, contact details, business description or other false information, Payza will terminate the offending account. Payza.com is legally bound to report such misdemeanors to the relevant authorities, and as such the subject, business and its owners may be the subject to a criminal investigation."

I think that should be addressed to FrozenOne Smiley and I think he is ready to take his chances and consequences of selling a verified a Payza account here even if he knows that it's against the TOS of Payza
FrozenOne (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:44:52 PM

Fine, Payza. Fine. I'll keep it...for now. Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: