Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Larry Nichols admitted that he murdered for the Clintons  (Read 1071 times)
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:01:25 AM

Larry Nichols was on Hagmann & Hagmann recently, and said when he admitted to killing people for the Clintons in episode 517 of Pete Santilli, that he was on medication and and was goaded into what he was talking about. So Pete Santilli played back a couple of talks he had with Larry Nichols where he clearly says he murdered people for the Clintons. It's a pretty long show, so I'll also add links that start in the right spots.

Pete Santilli Episode #1032 - Clinton Insider Confesses - I Committed Murder For The Clintons - the full show

Videos set up to the right spots

Larry Nichols on the 517 show

Larry Nichols a few weeks later

Whether or true it's not.... he actually admitted to killing 15 or so people.... why wasn't he picked up?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 06:21:27 AM

MakingMoneyHoney, what's your agenda?

You've started more than 5 topics tonight (let alone other nights), all are accusing public figures or countries and some are conspiracy theory in nature.

What I can't sort out is what the common theme is for this assembly line of new topics from you. What's your agenda? What points are you trying to convey? What do you want to convince us of?

Maybe if you're just direct we could get a discussion going about whatever it is...

P.S.: It IS odd that the wikipedia entry for Larry Nichols bears NO mention of these accusations...either because they're absolutely not true or because someone's trying to keep Larry's record clean.

MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:31:20 AM

MakingMoneyHoney, what's your agenda?

You've started more than 5 topics tonight (let alone other nights), all are accusing public figures or countries and some are conspiracy theory in nature.

What I can't sort out is what the common theme is for this assembly line of new topics from you. What's your agenda? What points are you trying to convey? What do you want to convince us of?

Maybe if you're just direct we could get a discussion going about whatever it is...

P.S.: It IS odd that the wikipedia entry for Larry Nichols bears NO mention of these accusations...either because they're absolutely not true or because someone's trying to keep Larry's record clean.

I only started 3 tonight, you're over-exaggerating. I didn't accuse anyone in this thread...I didn't really accuse anyone of anything, except maybe the US being a corporation, but a Republican said it on FOX news, so I don't think that counts.

As far as Larry, he stated that he murdered for the Clintons.... I said even if it wasn't true, which it may not be, it's odd he wasn't arrested, or questioned, etc.

I don't have an agenda. If no one finds the topics interesting, they'll fall down, no harm done. It only looks bad, tonight, because this place is so dead tonight and these topics didn't really fit together in one large post, lol.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 06:35:11 AM

I only started 3 tonight, you're over-exaggerating. I didn't accuse anyone in this thread...I didn't really accuse anyone of anything, except maybe the US being a corporation, but a Republican said it on FOX news, so I don't think that counts.

As far as Larry, he stated that he murdered for the Clintons.... I said even if it wasn't true, which it may not be, it's odd he wasn't arrested, or questioned, etc.

I don't have an agenda. If no one finds the topics interesting, they'll fall down, no harm done. It only looks bad, tonight, because this place is so dead tonight and these topics didn't really fit together in one large post, lol.

Yeah, OK, started 3 tonight but I see 6 topics started by you on the first page of this board and 4 of them in the first ten lines...so let's agree that you've been busy tonight.

OK, no agenda just spreading controversial or shocking news, yes? That's fine, great.

The topics are very interesting, compelling. But the content in the topics are so dense that it's really tough to read everything and have a discussion about it. If you could summarize your point. OR the point of the article you find so compelling it would help many of us digest your thoughts and discuss them (or at a minimum think about them on our own.)

Just a thought...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:38:22 AM

I am not very sure about Bill Clinton. But it has been proven that Hillary Clinton was the mastermind behind more than a dozen murders. She has killed people (including her friends and acquaintances) to hide her crimes. The murder of Vince Foster was just the tip of the iceberg. Christopher W. Ruddy actually wrote a book detailing how Hillary murdered Foster (The Strange Death of Vincent Foster).
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:42:42 AM

Yeah, OK, started 3 tonight but I see 6 topics started by you on the first page of this board and 4 of them in the first ten lines...so let's agree that you've been busy tonight.

OK, no agenda just spreading controversial or shocking news, yes? That's fine, great.

The topics are very interesting, compelling. But the content in the topics are so dense that it's really tough to read everything and have a discussion about it. If you could summarize your point. OR the point of the article you find so compelling it would help many of us digest your thoughts and discuss them (or at a minimum think about them on our own.)

Just a thought...

Q1: This one was "Whether or true it's not.... he actually admitted to killing 15 or so people.... why wasn't he picked up?"

Another one "Gordon Duff Informs Syria that US is subservient to israel and that Senator John McCain is the "Father of ISIS"" - so.....

Q2: What do you think?

The only one that was long, was really the US being a corporation.

Q3: Who knew it was a corporation? Why aren't we taught that in school?

I'll go edit them in.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:10:29 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 12:42:19 PM by TECSHARE

Just a thought...

This is the politics and society section... it is here to discuss these topics. If you don't like it and it is too tough for you, maybe you should go play Minecraft and masturbate. The only reason people demand a synopsis is so that they can be freed of the burden of THINKING FOR THEMSELVES like they are used to from the MSM, and they are too lazy to read ONE FUCKING PAGE. No one is making you read these threads.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=larry+nichols
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:58:27 PM

Just a thought...

This is the politics and society section... it is here to discuss these topics. If you don't like it and it is too tough for you, maybe you should go play Minecraft and masturbate. The only reason people demand a synopsis is so that they can be freed of the burden of THINKING FOR THEMSELVES like they are used to from the MSM, and they are too lazy to read ONE FUCKING PAGE. No one is making you read these threads.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=larry+nichols

Yeah.... I woke up this morning, and thought, 2 out of the 3 weren't long in the slightest. The other one (US is a corporation) was a little bit longer, but only if you wanted back story. The man clearly says it on FOX News in a clip that's not even a minute long.

They're also not conspiracy theories, as I was posting about what other people said. What the other people said may be considered conspiracy theories, but I was only posting about facts: Larry Nichols admitted that he murdered for the Clintons, The United States Isn't a Country — It's a Corporation, and Gordon Duff calls John McCain the Father of ISIS.

All three are provable as I left links for all of them.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:17:07 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 05:28:49 PM by Spendulus

I am not very sure about Bill Clinton. But it has been proven that Hillary Clinton was the mastermind behind more than a dozen murders. She has killed people (including her friends and acquaintances) to hide her crimes. The murder of Vince Foster was just the tip of the iceberg. Christopher W. Ruddy actually wrote a book detailing how Hillary murdered Foster (The Strange Death of Vincent Foster).

A.  Hillary is no mastermind.

B.  It wouldn't bother me one bit for it to have been proven that she was responsible for Foster's death.  But that hasn't been proven.  Doesn't matter who alleged so in a book.

Q1: This one was "Whether or true it's not.... he actually admitted to killing 15 or so people.... why wasn't he picked up?"
Well, why wasn't he picked up?  This would indicate -

A.  Secret agencies involved

B.  Prosecutors decline to prosecute for political reasons.

But there's no statute of limitations on murder.

Postscript.

On finding a transcript of this interview, it somehow does have me ROFL.  Here goes -

They sent me overseas to kill people for them and told me it was for the good of the Country. So when they asked me to do it for them in the States it felt no different. The real truth is, I did it for the money and I didn't give a shit about the women I beat and the men I murdered.  The Clintons are bad people and I did bad things for them.  I had to live with that all of these years and now I just don't care anymore who knows it.

Larry maintains the Clintons were into so many illegal activities at the time, they had to have a team of mercenaries made up of friends and state-troopers to cover it all up and keep them protected from the public finding out.  According to Larry Nichols, both Bill and Hillary were wild and out of control and both were relentless in their pursuit for money and power.  From running drugs, to the rape and beating of women and young girls, both of the Clintons are guilty of the unspeakable crimes.

When Pete asked Larry about Gennifer Flowers making headlines last week claiming Bill had told her Hillary had eaten more pussy than he had Larry said that's old news, and indeed it is … Larry had made that same statement on the Pete Santilli show early last spring.  Larry is adamant that Hillary Clinton is a "Dyke" and always has been.

One thing I know for sure She did have enough sex with men to have a kid, but it wasn't Bill Clinton's Kid she had … Chelsea is actually the daughter of Web Hubble.

Nichols and many other insiders claim Clinton began having sex with Hubble to gain employment at The Rose Law Firm which she believed would eventually advance Bill Clinton's chances of becoming Governor of Arkansas.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/former-hillary-associate-claims-personal-hit-man-admits-killing-money/#4LzPidIO511rKY2b.99

One part of this confuses me, totally.  Sex with Hillary gets her favors from Hubble?  I would think it would be someone's worst nightmare...
MakingMoneyHoney (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:35:28 PM

A.  Hillary is no mastermind.

B.  It wouldn't bother me one bit for it to have been proven that she was responsible for Foster's death.  But that hasn't been proven.  Doesn't matter who alleged so in a book.

Well, why wasn't he picked up?  This would indicate -

A.  Secret agencies involved

B.  Prosecutors decline to prosecute for political reasons.

But there's no statute of limitations on murder.

Postscript.

On finding a transcript of this interview, it somehow does have me ROFL.  Here goes -

They sent me overseas to kill people for them and told me it was for the good of the Country. So when they asked me to do it for them in the States it felt no different. The real truth is, I did it for the money and I didn't give a shit about the women I beat and the men I murdered.  The Clintons are bad people and I did bad things for them.  I had to live with that all of these years and now I just don't care anymore who knows it.

Larry maintains the Clintons were into so many illegal activities at the time, they had to have a team of mercenaries made up of friends and state-troopers to cover it all up and keep them protected from the public finding out.  According to Larry Nichols, both Bill and Hillary were wild and out of control and both were relentless in their pursuit for money and power.  From running drugs, to the rape and beating of women and young girls, both of the Clintons are guilty of the unspeakable crimes.

When Pete asked Larry about Gennifer Flowers making headlines last week claiming Bill had told her Hillary had eaten more pussy than he had Larry said that's old news, and indeed it is … Larry had made that same statement on the Pete Santilli show early last spring.  Larry is adamant that Hillary Clinton is a "Dyke" and always has been.

One thing I know for sure She did have enough sex with men to have a kid, but it wasn't Bill Clinton's Kid she had … Chelsea is actually the daughter of Web Hubble.

Nichols and many other insiders claim Clinton began having sex with Hubble to gain employment at The Rose Law Firm which she believed would eventually advance Bill Clinton's chances of becoming Governor of Arkansas.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/former-hillary-associate-claims-personal-hit-man-admits-killing-money/#4LzPidIO511rKY2b.99

One part of this confuses me, totally.  Sex with Hillary gets her favors from Hubble?  I would think it would be someone's worst nightmare...

Lol.

If it's not true, you would think he'd at least be charged with libel for all the stuff he's said.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: