Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: iz-nop.com | 100% Automated | 130% Return | Chat | 10+ BTC paid out. |  (Read 13658 times)
Yofun (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:28:48 PM

Not a bad  ROI but more like matrix having to wait for the next  to come in. Places like this need a lot of work to succeed and take off well or you end up waiting for a very long time before you get anything good. If their timed so RIO back after time passed is lot better providing it can sustain its self. With this will take a lot more people to progress and move quicker right now with 8 active deposits is going to take work if no new people come in and will grind to a halt. Need to get promoting it on hyip rank sites and also on PTC click sites that can not be botted on and get a good click though ratio with some people joining in and playing. Also having a .xyz id use something a lot better or least .pw as xyz is unknown of to lots of places and will often not find problems listing.
Hmm....thanks for the feedback.

Going to Google those rank sites now. Had no idea they existed.

If you want the biggest place going been around since early 2005 or so check out http://www.moneymakergroup.com
Looks like someone already posted on mmg http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Ponzi-Xyz-Ponzixyz-t498442.html unless that is you posting it ?
I have been on their for many years one of the biggest places going for hyips traffic sites auto surf mlm ponzi gambling and then some.

Their status below

Board Stats
Board Stats   Our members have made a total of 8,151,157 posts
We have 277,324 registered members
The newest member is dale steyn

Most users ever online was 90,085 on Aug 6 2015, 12:07 PM

And at time of posting this    5766 guests, 72 members, 4 anonymous members

They get an insane amount of people going to it each and everyday. Posting stuff like this on their will get good traffic but, make sure you format it right and read posting rules as they are insanely strict on double posting and unformatted topic names and posts. Check the HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) Discussion  section. Ull get the idea of what people post in it and with over 4 million responses its insane.

Too keep topic on 1st page I would look to making daily posts on making payments and announcing your the admin of the program to as members over their go crazy when have admin to speak to who are active or will get a lot of interest  Smiley

And another just as big Also check another too http://www.talkgold.com/forum/

Both will have hyip monitor admins and services on too its just matter of finding the members with hyip monitor next to them and checking some of them out.

Forums died years ago, especially those English based such as talkgold, moneymakergroup, dreamteammoney etc.
The only one survived which is pretty active it's mmgp.ru (Russian ofc), this is how we do  Roll Eyes

Forums died? What are you even talking about lol. The site seems pretty active to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:32:28 AM

Lmao. Did anyone notice this on the website?

1FuckUpmVUxwHZH1vkLNkEYB8dTvsS782E made a deposit.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:46:01 AM

Not a bad  ROI but more like matrix having to wait for the next  to come in. Places like this need a lot of work to succeed and take off well or you end up waiting for a very long time before you get anything good. If their timed so RIO back after time passed is lot better providing it can sustain its self. With this will take a lot more people to progress and move quicker right now with 8 active deposits is going to take work if no new people come in and will grind to a halt. Need to get promoting it on hyip rank sites and also on PTC click sites that can not be botted on and get a good click though ratio with some people joining in and playing. Also having a .xyz id use something a lot better or least .pw as xyz is unknown of to lots of places and will often not find problems listing.
Hmm....thanks for the feedback.

Going to Google those rank sites now. Had no idea they existed.

If you want the biggest place going been around since early 2005 or so check out http://www.moneymakergroup.com
Looks like someone already posted on mmg http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Ponzi-Xyz-Ponzixyz-t498442.html unless that is you posting it ?
I have been on their for many years one of the biggest places going for hyips traffic sites auto surf mlm ponzi gambling and then some.

Their status below

Board Stats
Board Stats   Our members have made a total of 8,151,157 posts
We have 277,324 registered members
The newest member is dale steyn

Most users ever online was 90,085 on Aug 6 2015, 12:07 PM

And at time of posting this    5766 guests, 72 members, 4 anonymous members

They get an insane amount of people going to it each and everyday. Posting stuff like this on their will get good traffic but, make sure you format it right and read posting rules as they are insanely strict on double posting and unformatted topic names and posts. Check the HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) Discussion  section. Ull get the idea of what people post in it and with over 4 million responses its insane.

Too keep topic on 1st page I would look to making daily posts on making payments and announcing your the admin of the program to as members over their go crazy when have admin to speak to who are active or will get a lot of interest  Smiley

And another just as big Also check another too http://www.talkgold.com/forum/

Both will have hyip monitor admins and services on too its just matter of finding the members with hyip monitor next to them and checking some of them out.

Forums died years ago, especially those English based such as talkgold, moneymakergroup, dreamteammoney etc.
The only one survived which is pretty active it's mmgp.ru (Russian ofc), this is how we do  Roll Eyes

Forums died? What are you even talking about lol. The site seems pretty active to me.

Are you sure? You joined them yesterday only  Grin
TG, DTM and MMG are only visited by monitors who post payment proofs everyday. There are no users who care about HYIPs anymore, in fact as you can see there's no dialogues from real people, but only bots posting their proofs.
Professional admins purchase sticky thread, banners and pay promoters on mmgp.ru.
By the way, I know what I'm talking about because I visit forums everyday since 2010  Wink
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 01:12:45 PM

I don't know what you tried to say, but I don't see what is wrong with the address you mention. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:20:12 PM

I don't know what you tried to say, but I don't see what is wrong with the address you mention. Roll Eyes
It's my address, generated locally on my computer using vanitygen. I'm using it since ages, and it's a great logfile of my trading fuckups. You're very welcome to have a look at its history and laugh at me. Cheesy

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:32:40 PM

It's my address, generated locally on my computer using vanitygen. I'm using it since ages, and it's a great logfile of my trading fuckups. You're very welcome to have a look at its history and laugh at me. Cheesy

Dayum. How long have you had this address? over 400 BTC Cheesy
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:27:29 AM

This is still active. Will be for a long time. Hopefully forever.

Come deposit.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 08:18:41 AM

So, all the transactions you made from the address is your fuckup trading history?
That's quite a lot of Bitcoin you lose. Shocked

Come deposit.
Hopefully your ponzi lasts forever, but I doubt about it. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:27:58 PM

So, all the transactions you made from the address is your fuckup trading history?
That's quite a lot of Bitcoin you lose. Shocked

Come deposit.
Hopefully your ponzi lasts forever, but I doubt about it. Roll Eyes

I think it will last for my lifetime at least. Once I'm dead it's out of my control you know? I could pass it down yes but still after I'm dead there's no telling what would happen to it.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 02:08:43 PM

I think it will last for my lifetime at least. Once I'm dead it's out of my control you know? I could pass it down yes but still after I'm dead there's no telling what would happen to it.
Yeah, I hope so too.
You might run away tomorrow with our money, but who knows? Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:08:01 PM

Yeah, I hope so too.
You might run away tomorrow with our money, but who knows? Roll Eyes

Lol who knows? I know :p
SwingFirst

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:51:06 PM

I invested enough to fill round 2 Smiley

Do I get my payout now?

https://blockchain.info/tx/bda56293bc673335d43fa01b84080ec02bdaaf69a1f9d904c5ec7111270bd25c
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:37:02 PM

No, sorry. That is not how it works. The "Amount needed for next payout" is the amount needed for the next payout. First in, first out.

You will get a payout eventually. Help spread the word about the site if you can. Smiley
SwingFirst

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:45:55 PM

No, sorry. That is not how it works. The "Amount needed for next payout" is the amount needed for the next payout. First in, first out.

You will get a payout eventually. Help spread the word about the site if you can. Smiley

Oh yeah I understand it now, I just misunderstood the text at first Smiley
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:53:18 PM

mhm Smiley You will get your payout eventually.

Come deposit!
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 12:08:32 PM

Lol, I really hope that more people will play this ponzi so you will get your coins + interest. Tongue
I'm pretty sure this ponzi will lasts a bit longer if you advertise this on advertising network.

Life sucks.
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:55:56 AM

Still running perfectly.

Come deposit.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 05:37:08 PM

Still running perfectly.

Come deposit.
The amount need for next payout is so big now. Shocked

Life sucks.
Yofun (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:19:29 PM

Still running perfectly.

Come deposit.
The amount need for next payout is so big now. Shocked

A little yes. But eventually that amount will be filled.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 05:38:23 AM

A little yes. But eventually that amount will be filled.
Yeah, the amount needed for next payout will be filled faster if everyone deposit the maximum amount, but unfortunately not everyone can afford to do that. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: