Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you hate hackers,Scammers,carders ?  (Read 1455 times)
halim (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:33:15 PM

hi

I dont understand why (most) of people hate these guys hackers,Scammers,carders... , Note : Im not talking about Hacker,Scammers,... kids type because all they want is fun and they are stupid (most of the time)  ok .

Lets go to the bottom of this :

hackers (Type: money hunters) ,Scammers,carders are normal and very nice people but never had the chance for a good life , if you hate them its just because you are in a good life , you have a nice father and a sweet mom called maybe "sarah" right ? and with lots of cash.

But these people have a father called "saw-Fuck-face" and a mom called "Face-Fuck-Son" and they live in a life called "sadness" , i know some of you will never understand but some people have no optionts Forexample in africa and other countries  .

This world is not fair.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 06:37:05 PM

ähhmm....what?!

hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:38:11 PM

Here's what you need to understand: If you're able to access and use Bitcoin, you are most likely able to access the Internet. Now, thanks to a vibrant and growing Bitcoin community, and a bit of work by yourself applying or learning a skill, you can earn far more coins than by scamming, through honest work, on places such as /r/Jobs4Bitcoins and here. Thus, a potential hacker/carder/etc can get the chance for a good life they didn't have before.

In fact, someone might have had no chance for a good life. They finally get their chance, for example on the forum, and then a scammer scams them. Surely that's not morally acceptable to you, even if scamming others is.

Otherwise, no matter the circumstances, stealing is stealing.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 06:39:36 PM

-snip-
This world is not fair.

No its not and while hate is a pretty strong word I dont like scammers because they are scamming people. They dont check first whether someone has a golden spoon in their mouth or not, they are as much a part of the problem as rich scammers.

I like hackers, but I think we have a different understanding of the word.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
halim (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:44:12 PM

ähhmm....what?!

Nothing bro im just trolling  Embarrassed
addy boy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:49:06 PM

hi

I dont understand why (most) of people hate these guys hackers,Scammers,carders... , Note : Im not talking about Hacker,Scammers,... kids type because all they want is fun and they are stupid (most of the time)  ok .

hackers (Type: money hunters) ,Scammers,carders are normal and very nice people but never had the chance for a good life , if you hate them its just because you are in a good life , you have a nice father and a sweet mom called maybe "sarah" right ? and with lots of cash.

But these people have a father called "saw-Fuck-face" and a mom called "Face-Fuck-Son" and they live in a life called "sadness" , i know some of you will never understand but some people have no optionts Forexample in africa and other countries  .

This world is not fair.
hope what you have said is true but some do it for money
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 02:48:46 PM

ähhmm....what?!

hope so  Tongue

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 02:56:22 PM

No its not and while hate is a pretty strong word I dont like scammers because they are scamming people. They dont check first whether someone has a golden spoon in their mouth or not, they are as much a part of the problem as rich scammers.

Welcome to reality. However, OP should know that this really comes down to the perspective. Unless the person is winning at the moment, a good part of his/her life will seem unfair.
While we can not change the cards that we are dealt, we can change how we play the hand. Life is a competition, although humans do not prefer to realize this.

Which ones do you have in mind?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Slunt

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:59:31 PM

Life might not be fair but that doesn't mean you can go around stealing from innocent people. Not all the time they had bad parents and some just do it because they can or for greed. Most wont have the balls to commit crimes in the real world but feel safe and comfy doing it from behind their computers which is pretty cowadly.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 03:39:40 PM

-snip-
Which ones do you have in mind?

Essentially all of the above without the cracker part of #1. The way I understood OP they use hacker where I would say script kiddie.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:52:02 PM

Ah, so if you feel bad you deserve to steal.  Undecided
Well, I don't have a bass boat and I feel awful about it.  I think I'll take the OP's identity and stick him with the bill. Seems only fair in light of my un-boatedness. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:24:24 PM

OP is so high he doesn't understand what he just typed. You know how they work right?

Scammers - They feed their families with stolen money
Carders - They enjoy goods using stolen funds
Hackers - Really?

Andy4.4

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:27:09 PM

I don't hate hackers.
I love them and also want to be one of them.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:01:24 PM

hi

This world is not fair.

Haha, you are funny. Why do you hate people that take things from you that you worked for? They take it because they don't want to work for it. They could work for it but they chose not to. They want the easy way and hopefully they get an easy life for it, behind bars. There they get their daily meal and they should be happy since they don't need to work for it.

Having a bad past does not excuse chosing to steal from others. It might mean they did not have the time to form their own morals but then they will meet people that think differently about that. And if they got hated then they have to think.

No, there is simply no excuse for chosing the easy way by screwing others.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:05:17 PM

Exactly... hackers is a word that is used very different in the media than hackers see it themselfes. Hacker never would steal or destroy something. Those are crackers.

But i think no one really cares about the difference outside of the community.
andysbizz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:20:04 PM

ähhmm....what?!

haha, I thought so, otherwise it is very strange  Grin
Jesu

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:38:49 PM

Why do people hate dishonest thieves? I don't really buy the excuse that most of them wern't raised right. Most are just greedy and are using their 'skills' to line their own pockets. If they had the desire they could use their skills for good or get a decent job, but they're probably too lazy for that.
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:49:22 PM

Why do people hate dishonest thieves? I don't really buy the excuse that most of them wern't raised right. Most are just greedy and are using their 'skills' to line their own pockets. If they had the desire they could use their skills for good or get a decent job, but they're probably too lazy for that.

Emphasis on the word lazy. I would be somewhat annoyed if I were easily able to absorb the loss of a theft, but for someone that themselves is working hard and has minimal opportunity (i.e. similar circumstances to such dishonest thieves but wasn't lazy to use skills for good) such a theft is a major setback.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
chinapeople

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:04:20 PM

I dont like crackers because they have not much taste. You cant eat them in the bed with no mess. But what is good is if you have little money they are cheap.
Avarosan

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:29:01 AM

Lel it doesnt make any sense XD if someone hacks your account is just frustrating.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: