Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is it useful to borrow bitcoin?  (Read 78909 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:20:02 AM

If you borrow now and will just hoard it, it is nothing but a waste of time otherwise you are borrowing bitcoin from somebody that has no interest and that would be just fine.  If you borrow bitcoin for the purpose of making it as a capital for an investment if manage well could make a profitable income in the near future.

Yeah because your borowing money and the interest will higher and the amount of your borrowed money is still same its not advisable really because its nothing happen and worthfull for your barrowed money but if they invest their barrowed money  they can make it multiply and earn  more and that is very useful things happen to barrowed money and theirs no wasting of time happens.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:31:24 AM

If you borrow now and will just hoard it, it is nothing but a waste of time otherwise you are borrowing bitcoin from somebody that has no interest and that would be just fine.  If you borrow bitcoin for the purpose of making it as a capital for an investment if manage well could make a profitable income in the near future.

That's why don't borrow if you will not going to use it for an important like investing or if there's an emergency and you need fiat money. That's another
good reason for borrowing bitcoin and exchanging it to fiat.
That's only applicable if there's an emergency.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:35:50 AM

When is it useful to borrow bitcoin? Considering that it is really hard to get a loan here on this forum even with escrow, and the plentiful amount of scammers floating around here, is there really a great reason to even bother getting a loan here? I mean unless you're flat broke I could understand but even still it's an uphill battle. It's way easier to take out a cash advance in an emergency. I suppose if you're dealing with a trusted borrower and trustworthy escrow you may have a chance in obtaining your funds. Other than that, it can be difficult for a scam-less transaction to take place.

I think the right time to borrow bitcoin is if bitcoin prices are down and use that money to buy bitcoin as much as possible. or loans bitcoin when there is a sudden need as sick as possible. Don't borrow only for gambling, cloudmining or worse hyip. thank you
boyptc

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:33:54 AM

When is it useful to borrow bitcoin? Considering that it is really hard to get a loan here on this forum even with escrow, and the plentiful amount of scammers floating around here, is there really a great reason to even bother getting a loan here? I mean unless you're flat broke I could understand but even still it's an uphill battle. It's way easier to take out a cash advance in an emergency. I suppose if you're dealing with a trusted borrower and trustworthy escrow you may have a chance in obtaining your funds. Other than that, it can be difficult for a scam-less transaction to take place.

I think the right time to borrow bitcoin is if bitcoin prices are down and use that money to buy bitcoin as much as possible. or loans bitcoin when there is a sudden need as sick as possible. Don't borrow only for gambling, cloudmining or worse hyip. thank you
You are right it's one of the right time to borrow bitcoin. And yeah, most people borrow just to satisfy their gambling needs but that is not appropriate on borrowing, don't borrow if you aren't going to use it for an important use.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:06:55 PM

Well the best case to borrow Bitcoin is when Bitcoin price falls and when it falls more than the loan's interest.

For example, lets say Bitcoin price is $500 and you borrow 1 BTC for one month. The interest is 5%. You sell your borrowed Bitcoin immediately for $500. After one months, the price of Bitcoin declined 10% ($450). You buy back 1.05 BTC (loan + interest) for $472.5. Your gain is $27.5.
But this only works when Bitcoin is in a bear market for the entire phase of the loan time.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:27:22 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 09:28:03 AM by Bitcoinbee

One possibility in borrowing bitcoin to finance trading bitcoin will only be profitable if you manage to be having a strict monitoring of the market value. those slight drops and slight rises of the value is where you will be playing your trades.  You go offline then you will miss something, so i think it would be better for you to have a partner in your investment to have a 24 hour monitoring because even a small amount of gains will be a great value to your profit.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:44:06 AM

For me borrowing bitcoins is not useful for me since i where a gambler and i waste monet because of gambling addiction.But for some people who is business minded for them borrowing bitcoins to serve as fund for their business is good as long as the borrowed funds are going to safe and they can pay it to the due date.But for some people borrowing bitcoin are bad because sometimes they cant pay it any more

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:50:01 AM

I usually borrow coins when I need them for an investment, or when I have a really good offer that I simply cannot resist. For example, a really good steam game is on sale for bitcoin, but I haven't got any bitcoins atm, so I borrow some.

Always include collateral in your loan request because it's way easier to get a loan that way.
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:27:35 PM

I usually borrow coins when I need them for an investment, or when I have a really good offer that I simply cannot resist. For example, a really good steam game is on sale for bitcoin, but I haven't got any bitcoins atm, so I borrow some.

Always include collateral in your loan request because it's way easier to get a loan that way.
It will be only useful when you are for sure that you are not losing any money with it otherwise it will be sin and that must not happen to you.
The best thing that you can do now is just wait for a higher value and you can even sell it later in the future with a lot of profit.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:16:19 AM

It will be only useful when you are for sure that you are not losing any money with it otherwise it will be sin and that must not happen to you.
The best thing that you can do now is just wait for a higher value and you can even sell it later in the future with a lot of profit.

i think borrow coins for online investment is high risk except you not have other income to payback, someday i loan 0.4BTC (my real friend) to build new computer, im use the computer to earning bitcoin and i payback with some bonus in 2month.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:35:54 AM

For me borrowing bitcoins is not useful for me since i where a gambler and i waste monet because of gambling addiction.But for some people who is business minded for them borrowing bitcoins to serve as fund for their business is good as long as the borrowed funds are going to safe and they can pay it to the due date.But for some people borrowing bitcoin are bad because sometimes they cant pay it any more

Yes, definitely when a gambler borrows bitcoin just for the sake of their gambling pleasures, that's really not helpful and useful if you are going to
borrow with that kind of reason.

Vires in Numeris
Bitcoinbee

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:03:17 AM

Yes, definitely when a gambler borrows bitcoin just for the sake of their gambling pleasures, that's really not helpful and useful if you are going to
borrow with that kind of reason.

For gamblers borrowing bitcoin serves their purpose but chances to comply agreements has an indefinite time.  It will be only complied in the event that the borrower has the amount at hand but usually they extended the duration of the loan.  So it is possible for the borrower to be in debt and get broke.

Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:24:32 AM

I think when you know you have a stable income here in btc then its okay to freely borrow as long you are not tempted to scam and not a gambling whore. Since i am enrolled in a campaign. I am thinking of completing my post count then borrow btc the same amount as my salary interest included. Because right now btc is on a high price and i really cant wait my monthly wage to come.
boyptc

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:56:51 AM

I think when you know you have a stable income here in btc then its okay to freely borrow as long you are not tempted to scam and not a gambling whore. Since i am enrolled in a campaign. I am thinking of completing my post count then borrow btc the same amount as my salary interest included. Because right now btc is on a high price and i really cant wait my monthly wage to come.

Yes, just make you sure before borrow is you are able to pay it. And you have a good source of income in bitcoin, or if not make sure you can
just pay it through exchanging fiat money into bitcoin regardless the bitcoins price. But always consider don't just borrow for useless thing.
But borrow if you really need it for something important.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoinbee

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:01:52 AM

Yes, just make you sure before borrow is you are able to pay it. And you have a good source of income in bitcoin, or if not make sure you can
just pay it through exchanging fiat money into bitcoin regardless the bitcoins price. But always consider don't just borrow for useless thing.
But borrow if you really need it for something important.

Borrowing bitcoins to make an expansion on your investments would probably be just fine as long as you have the profit generating capacity so as not to mind the interest to be paid upon maturity of the borrowed amount.

Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:14:07 AM

Borrowing will be not the best thing that you can do if you want to have some Bitcoin than it will be better that you are making an investment.
So you are not depend on others and you can just easily wait for a long time until the value will be higher.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:59:42 AM

i dont think it is very useful to borrow bitcoins right now and that is because the price of the bitcoin has rises allot these view weeks. So if you want to borrow bitcoins just wait a couple of time because the price of the bitcoin for now is not the best to borrow them now sorry you have to wait or have to pay.
tabas

Merit: 731

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:23:38 AM

Borrowing will be not the best thing that you can do if you want to have some Bitcoin than it will be better that you are making an investment.
So you are not depend on others and you can just easily wait for a long time until the value will be higher.

Borrowing bitcoin will be just useful if you really need it and there is something you need in a hurry.
And I think that's the most useful way of borrowing when you really need it ,but not for gambling.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:33:38 AM

Well the best case to borrow Bitcoin is when Bitcoin price falls and when it falls more than the loan's interest.

For example, lets say Bitcoin price is $500 and you borrow 1 BTC for one month. The interest is 5%. You sell your borrowed Bitcoin immediately for $500. After one months, the price of Bitcoin declined 10% ($450). You buy back 1.05 BTC (loan + interest) for $472.5. Your gain is $27.5.
But this only works when Bitcoin is in a bear market for the entire phase of the loan time.

Yeah, as you said, although this is a very smart strategy, it does have some limitations.

a) You have to find a source that pays you exactly at market spot, otherwise your deal will be less profitable
b) You are taking on a risk of having a bull market in front of you instead of bear
c) I doubt you'll get a loan of 1 BTC that easily, without collateral.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 09:47:22 AM

i dont think it is very useful to borrow bitcoins right now and that is because the price of the bitcoin has rises allot these view weeks. So if you want to borrow bitcoins just wait a couple of time because the price of the bitcoin for now is not the best to borrow them now sorry you have to wait or have to pay.

In my opinion it is really ok to borrow bitcoin if you really seen a profitable program that you want to invest where you can benifit more than your barrowed money and thats really ok since you can pay your barrowed money as well as you get profit with, and if you barrower money just to stake for halving and have money to join the thrend for this halving is really a badest idea that will come to everyones mind because its like suiciding and staking for nothing your debt will be bigger while your barrowed bitcoins are at the same volume and thats totally bad idea will cross to everyones mind.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: