Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Plinkopot.com Signature, Avatar and Twitter Campaign - Newbie to Full Member  (Read 4531 times)
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:51:13 PM

Prices are pretty competitive.

No, they are not Grin

We pay better than quite a few of the campaigns, especially with the bonus.

Nah, you are the worst. Except YoBit.net, but they accept posts everywhere, even in off-topic + negative trust users. You can't compete with them.

And no, I will not be increasing it again.

And no, you won't get any participants Roll Eyes

Why would anyone join here, with 50 posts limit and 100+ characters restriction if there's fully automated bitmixer.io campaign that pays 2x more with 50 posts limit and 75+ characters restriction?

No one is forcing you to join.   Grin

I can't even join, I will be Hero tomorrow ( Maybe today Grin ) and your campaign is only for Full Member and lower. I just wanted to tell you how is it here and that your campaign is literally the worst, just take a look on other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:01:22 PM

No, they are not Grin

Nah, you are the worst. Except YoBit.net, but they accept posts everywhere, even in off-topic + negative trust users. You can't compete with them.

Why would anyone join here, with 50 posts limit and 100+ characters restriction if there's fully automated bitmixer.io campaign that pays 2x more with 50 posts limit and 75+ characters restriction?

No one is forcing you to join.   Grin

I can't even join, I will be Hero tomorrow ( Maybe today Grin ) and your campaign is only for Full Member and lower. I just wanted to tell you how is it here and that your campaign is literally the worst, just take a look on other.

Actually, you are quite wrong.   It pays a bit more than a good portion of campaigns here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

I also offer up to a 20% bonus for the week.  Simply looking at my rates, my full member prices beat secondstrade, yobit, 777coin and coinomat.   Most of those campaigns have plenty of people who joined.   I'm pretty sue I'll be fine.  Thanks.

JerryCurlzzz

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:19:56 PM

No, they are not Grin

No one is forcing you to join.   Grin

Actually, you are quite wrong.   It pays a bit more than a good portion of campaigns here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

I also offer up to a 20% bonus for the week.  Simply looking at my rates, my full member prices beat secondstrade, yobit, 777coin and coinomat.   Most of those campaigns have plenty of people who joined.   I'm pretty sue I'll be fine.  Thanks.

Secondstrade - They pay more, I think that's enough Cheesy
YoBit - 20 posts daily, no more requirements, bot and fully automated, off-topic allowed, games and rounds allowed, EVERYTHING ALLOWED
777coin - They are bad too, only a few are using them and that may be same for you, so bad.
Coinomat - 100 posts maximum, 75+ chars, bot and fully automated, off-topic not allowed, games and rounds allowed
Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:36:51 PM

Prices changed,   Normal rates are equal to secondstrade.   With bonus they are up to 20% higher.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:52:13 PM

Is there any chance to raise the limit of max posts?
Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:58:26 PM

Is there any chance to raise the limit of max posts?

Sure.  I will make it 70 posts

Fishbones78

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:34:51 PM

Prices changed,   Normal rates are equal to secondstrade.   With bonus they are up to 20% higher.
I'm not sure what everyone else thinks after the raises, but those are now some pretty good rates. I would join myself now, but I'm already with secondstrade which provides the same rates Tongue
I may change in the future if I feel like it or if the payments from secondstrade go off schedule.

Edit: They also underpaid me and I'm still awaiting a response after I notified them a few days ago - I may change after the next payment from them.
JerryCurlzzz

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:29:04 PM

Prices changed,   Normal rates are equal to secondstrade.   With bonus they are up to 20% higher.
I'm not sure what everyone else thinks after the raises, but those are now some pretty good rates. I would join myself now, but I'm already with secondstrade which provides the same rates Tongue
I may change in the future if I feel like it or if the payments from secondstrade go off schedule.

Edit: They also underpaid me and I'm still awaiting a response after I notified them a few days ago - I may change after the next payment from them.

You should ask for higher rate, because you are green. This means a lot of trust / attention for you, so don't let others steal from your potential!
Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:44:29 PM

Prices changed,   Normal rates are equal to secondstrade.   With bonus they are up to 20% higher.

Great, we would love to have you.

Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:30:28 PM

Max posts is now 100.

Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:43:34 PM

Like want to join AVATAR Campaign
Bitcointalk username:Alvin Fahriza
Bitcointalk rank:Full Member
Moneypot username:AlvinKamikaze
Twitter Account(if you have one):https://twitter.com/AlvinKamikaze

Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:46:01 AM

It is not JUST an avatar campaign.  It is a sig campaign with bonuses for wearing our avatar and posting to twitter.  But a sig is mandatory.  Please let me know if you still wish to join.  You will need to be wearing our sig though.

RoughLyfe

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:57:52 AM

Will I get paid more if I have verified twitters following me
 Grin
Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:59:28 AM

Grin

How many twitter followers do you have?

RoughLyfe

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:01:25 AM

Grin

Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:03:51 AM

Grin

Yes, as stated in the OP, you will receive a 10% bonus for the week if you post about us twice each week.

Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:22:40 AM

It is not JUST an avatar campaign.  It is a sig campaign with bonuses for wearing our avatar and posting to twitter.  But a sig is mandatory.  Please let me know if you still wish to join.  You will need to be wearing our sig though.
okay but sorry maybe next time will join this campaign

WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:24:12 PM

Can I join only Twitter campaign?
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:52:12 PM

Can I join only Twitter campaign?

at the moment that is not possible to join only twitter campaign because OP offering 10% of total payment which any participant made during the whole week, if OP will start any twitter campaign than i also would like to join that one.
Rmcdermott927 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:43:52 AM

Still plenty of spots available.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: