Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which celebrity do you think will be the best advocator for Bitcoin?  (Read 2066 times)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:03:41 AM

Celebrities seem to act an increasingly important role in modern society which makes the credibility much stronger when they support and advocate a new technology.
So will celebrities help raising public awareness of bitcoin/blockchain technology?
Who do you think will be the best spokesperson?
Is the Hollywood actress Lucy Liu who has revealed her advocate of blockchain technology?
Or Mike Tyson who has branded for bitcoin ATM in Las Vegas?
Or any other celebrities you think will best promote bitcoin? Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:50:17 AM

^^^ This guy's got a LOT of fans Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am sure that his fans will listen to what he has to say Wink
I am not sure of the religious leaders, we know in this world many religious affiliations, if we use religious figures to promote, instead will reduce the interest for people who embrace different religions
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:53:58 AM

Morgan Freeman and Samuel L. Jackson. Why? Because they're a fucking legend that's why. Morgan Freeman got a very good voice and charisma to promote a stuff and make it a best seller so why not on bitcoin right? Samuel L. Jackson on the other hand can convince you in a blink of an eye (not to point out a gun at you and tells you to "Say what again!")

spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 07:35:06 AM

coinye kanye west

Society doesn't scale.
thebenjamincode

Activity: 490

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:38:56 AM

For me i think its Morgan Freeman since he is good at narrating. I think bitcoin should not only be advertised but it should be taught to the common people as well. Most especially to those who are not computer savy. I think with enough explanation on what is bitcoin all about and how to use it will have a great impact for mass adaptation
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:44:17 AM

i also think arnold would be a good candidate, but for teens it's better to look at some young group or band that do music that are for their target and that can promove bitcoin, there isn't something better to encourage teens to embrace bitcoin

Why? Nobody can ever understand anything he says. I think ones like Nas and the Winklevi are great because they understand bitcoin for what it can achieve and have personally invested in it.

those are there more for the money, for themselves, they are not good candidate for rising the awareness about bitcoin, you need someone that is out of the context of bitcoin and that has a different influence on different type of people

those same people that do not care about bitcoin or don't know about it, you don't need a bitcoiner to promote bitcoin, you need a good non-bitcoiner for promoting it
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 10:25:02 AM

I think Robert downy JR would like this bitcoin very much since he loves new tech. Tongue Tongue Tongue

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:30:18 PM

The most suitable person is Bill Gates imo, no doubt about it. Some people will think that bitcoin as a one of the ways Bill Gates have taken to make him rich, and they will follow him. Or a sportsman maybe, like Messi or Ronaldo which they have million fans in the world.

Yes, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet (this one is highly unlikely) or other very rich investors / businessman would turn the balance to Bitcoin greatly.
Warren Buffet seems doesnt like bitcoin https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/warren-buffett-stay-away-from-bitcoin/   Cheesy

For me i think its Morgan Freeman since he is good at narrating. I think bitcoin should not only be advertised but it should be taught to the common people as well. Most especially to those who are not computer savy. I think with enough explanation on what is bitcoin all about and how to use it will have a great impact for mass adaptation
Sounds good, I think with his character, atleast he can attract middle age people to be interested with bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:03:12 PM

As much as I am not a fan, Kanye west dropping a quick tweet to his followers would get things going.
I would love to see Hulk Hogan back in the day pushing Bitcoin lol "say your prayers, eat your vitamins and mine your bitcoins....... brother !"
Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:43:22 PM

Without a question... warren buffet of course.

People know he is a genius when it comes to investment. When he would advertise bitcoins then unbelievable huge amounts of fiat will flow into the bitcoin network.
kostya.ash

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:40:01 AM

I think Robert downy JR would like this bitcoin very much since he loves new tech. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Haha lol
like in the film, he describes the technology of the future, may be appropriate if he promotion bitcoin by using his iron man armor haha

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: