Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake buy support?  (Read 1112 times)
ridery99 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:17:17 PM

Is that buy support fake? It's been there like 2 months. Can someone please tell?

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheAstronomer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:27:15 PM

Is that buy support fake? It's been there like 2 months. Can someone please tell?

http://i58.tinypic.com/of7hfl.png

Anybody could dump in to it right now if they wanted to, so technically it is real.
ridery99 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:12:03 PM

But is it just whale game or real market? Why would someone want to buy all that viral?
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 01:22:55 PM

what are you talking about? i've checked this scam coin and there is no buy walls. scammer bobsurplus is already out, his fake buy walls of 50btc+ and 100btc+ already gone long ago. 5btc buy walls is not from whale, it's from a dumb moron bagholder who can't believed what is just happened! i have warned the morons about bobsurplus going to scam this shit coin as he have posted and now bagholders cry!

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
ridery99 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:29:19 PM

So you mean CIRC buy support is only bob's fake wall?
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 01:32:12 PM

yes, and i can repeat again CIRC buy walls are fake. it can instant remove from 140btc to 5btc in just one click.
give it a few weeks before you can see 5 or 6btc buy walls on CIRC as scammer bobsurplus making his money and the hype is dying. he won't stay with any coin for too long as it drain his btc.

ridery99 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:33:31 PM

yes, and i can repeat again CIRC buy walls are fake. it can instant remove from 140btc to 5btc in just one click.

So viral has a healthy market now while Circ is just only a p&d scam to trap believers once again?
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 01:35:32 PM

So viral has a healthy market now while Circ is just only a p&d scam to trap believers once again?

sound like you're a viral bagholder, viral is already dead.

ridery99 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:37:02 PM

I know that  Smiley I just needed a confirmation to warn circ believers and stay away from that scam
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 01:49:49 PM

I know that  Smiley I just needed a confirmation to warn circ believers and stay away from that scam

[/quote]

any coin is destined to die when bobsurplus is involved, he will sucking the craps out of dumb moron bagholders and moving on. he's coming out innocent and like nothing is happen, included crave. he's even spread fud when he's already kill crave, just to step on bagholders wounds and like nothing to do with him. why i call these moron dumb? because they never get it and never accepting the true. it's repeat again and again and again and again again. i really don't call these moron victims, i actually recommended this morons jail time so crypto/altcoin and humanity could be cleaner and less miserable a bit.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:12:44 PM

Besides Cloakcoin, many coins previously promoted by Bobsurplus are dead and can't rise from the ash.
Everyone needs to be careful when buying coins promoted by Bobsurplus.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 02:45:13 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 03:03:00 PM by benthach

Besides Cloakcoin, many coins previously promoted by Bobsurplus are dead and can't rise from the ash.
Everyone needs to be careful when buying coins promoted by Bobsurplus.

from my research bobsurplus really is cloakcoin bagholder and punching bag. he's then becoming pumping group leader after that, i don't really know how that came about from a punching bag to a pumping leader is beyond what i know, in my book it's beyond lucky or powerball winner. now he's making at least 50btc for each scam coin he's created or involved. at least a couple devs are behind his back in making this happen, i guessed he's paying flat rate for this dishonest devs. i know one dev would take anything, even .5btc to lick bobsurplus ball while leaving his old coin to death. i don't know if i should call this as his coin, i think it's more like a test how to run his own coin? this moron have the brain to code but don't have the brain to think.

Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:23:54 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 04:40:48 PM by Sir Alpha_goy

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW